PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I was like browsing around for forums because I'm looking for a relatively big, active one. Then I ended up in PC and was like, oh wow. This place brings back waves and waves of nostalgia. I remember being a mod/s-mod here or something, it's so vague and blurry. I remember coming back once or twice but could never bring myself to stay, being so indecisive and all.

Hopefully, this time will be different. I look forward to contributing to the community once again. Nice to meet you all. ^^

Denny Hamlin
April 11th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Welcome back to PC, Lily! Glad you decided to return after a long absence! That's interesting that you used to be a moderator here...I'm pretty sure there are members here that remember you. I hope you remain more active as you were before, and make sure you re-read the rules and the FAQ. Have fun and I'll see ya around! :)

King Gumball
April 11th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Oh welcome back Lily, I saw you posting around today XD That is cool that you used to be a Mod here, so welcome back and I think you will find this place to still be totally awesome with some new faces on the Staff Team ^.^

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Thanks! I see so many new faces. It's practically being a new member, in the end. I feel like I'm visiting an old home. XD

Zorua
April 11th, 2011, 06:04 PM
HI LILY.

It's Kazuma/Twilight Sky/Derk/Musashi-Kun/whatever else name you can remember, idk. xDD; Anyway, welcome back! ;___; STAY THIS TIME I MISSED YOU OK.

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 06:06 PM
oh horry carp. I do remember you. It's been sooooo long. I seriously feel like a grandma.

I'LL STAY DON'T WORRY AND THANK YOU ;___;

Influential_Mew
April 11th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome back to the forums Lily! Glad you're here to stay.

Sammi
April 11th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Lily! I remember you! We were s-modded on the same day back in May 2006!
...don't ask why I'm only a mod now, that's a long story, lol.

Welcome back to PC! It really has been forever, hasn't it? It's changed a lot, but in the end, it still has the same feel. I hope you'll enjoy it here again. :D

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Ahh, wow. So far back! I was like, 14 at the time. Thanks a bunch. It does have a similar feel, heh. :D

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Lilyyyyyyyyy! I remember you! :( You were definitely an s-mod 'cause I can imagine your name really easily in #ff9900, haha. Welcome back!!

(Your avatar is so cute. Just in case you didn't know.)

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Hehe, I definitely remember you. In fact as soon as I saw your name I was like, oh my gosh, she's still here! Major dedication, props. @_@

(Your signature made me vomit from the amount of cuteness. Just sayin').

Kyoko
April 11th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Hi there :) I remember you were one of the first members I came across back when I first joined (we posted in the same fanclubs but I don't think we spoke much so i'm sure you don't remember me haha). Regardless, I always thought you were really nice and cool so it's great to see you back again!

Baconkillszombies
April 11th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I read your joined date and "xD". I hope ye stick around because you're nice. :)

Exile
April 11th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Looks like others are following the way of the Cat Dog, eh? Nonetheless, welcome back, Lily. Here's to you having an enjoyable stay/return to PC.

Lily
April 11th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks so much for the kind welcomes. I feel all warm and fuzzy. ;____;

*touched*

Mr Cat Dog
April 12th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Looks like others are following the way of the Cat Dog, eh? Nonetheless, welcome back, Lily. Here's to you having an enjoyable stay/return to PC.
That makes me sound like a cult leader/film sensei... interesting!

Anyhoo, welcome back Lily. Hopefully you'll have fun times here at PC!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 12th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Welcome back to PC! You must have been active here in the past... that's quite a few posts. But anyway, please check out the new and improved PC, now with even more great members as well as plenty of nifty Black/White discussion! Please enjoy your time here as you make your triumphant return!