PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Liquid Twilight
April 13th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Hello there,

I am 19 years old from the UK. I am studying to become a Game Developer and hoping that when I graduate I can work on lots of cool projects.

I have been hacking pokemon on and off since I was 16 but not doing anything major, just a few sprite hacks and a few map hacks. I feel more motivated to hack at the moment so I'm going to give it another go.

Apart from that, hello everybody and I hope you all have a good day.

Timbjerr
April 13th, 2011, 04:16 AM
I'm no ROM hacker myself, so I can't offer any help or advice. Just make sure you ask your questions in the appropriate section (which I see you've already done) and you'll be good with the moderators. :D

Otherwise, welcome to our community. Be sure to have fun and ask someone with the handsome colored usernames if you need any assistance. ;D

Lily
April 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Welcome. Good luck with your path of a game developer. I considered it, then I decided I wasn't smart enough. :D

Gleam Noiyam
April 13th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome, Liquid Twilight! You've chosen the right forum to become a member of...other forums can never be as good as this one! By the way...about hacking: there are many other people who hack here too, you could download there games when they are all done. ^^

I hope you stay active! Enjoy your stay!

Shadow_Angel
April 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums of awesomeness! Have fun and enjoy your stay. If you need any help ask and I hope we can chat sometime soon!