PDA

View Full Version : FangedFreak has landed!!

FangedFreak
April 15th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Hey everyone :) i go by the nickname FangedFreak pretty much everywhere.. youtube, twitter, myspace (although thats fanged_freak)

Originally from Cambridge, UK but i'm a student at the University of Plymouth studying Modern Languages (French, German and Spanish) and i've also taken to teaching myself Japanese :D

My current job is working for a magazine based in London where i work as the Web and Tech Editor. Basically means i get to test the latest games and gadgets to hit the UK Market (my work twitter is DisorderKeir)

Ordered Pokémon White yesterday off amazon and it was shipped today so hoping it'll arrive tomorrow... the last time i played Pokémon was on Yellow when it came out which was aaaaages ago

Hoping to hop straight in and once i get my Pokémon White code i'll post it for friends.. in the mean time, if anyone has a 3DS and they wanna add me, just send me a pm with your FC :D

Nice to meet you all ^_^ looking forward to getting to know you all

Mattxy8
April 15th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the pokecommunity, Game testing....thats like a dream come true...Hope you enjoy your time here :)