PDA

View Full Version : My Trade Center

bajram1892
April 16th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Ok pokemon I am interested in pokemon needed to evolve
trade, or by things such as happiness so guys I will be intersted in are:
Guys I am most interested in:
Slaking or its evolutions
A lvl 25 boldore so he can evolve to Gigalith (Make sure he is not holding an everstone when traded)
A Swoobat (Lower the level the better)
A lvl 25 Gurdurr so he can evolve to Conkledurr
Leavanny as low a level as possible
Reinclus or its evolutions
A Feebas lvl 1 holding a prism scale so he can be a milotic

Guys I would like to have:
Machoke so he can become a Machamp
Graveler to become a Golem as low a level as possible
Kadabra to become Alakazam as low a level as possible
Haunter to become a Gengar as low a level as possible
Rhydon holding protector to become Rhyperior (I have a protector if you need to use it)
Magmar holding Magmarizer to become Magmator (I have a magmarizer if you need to use it for trade) LVL 30
Electubuzz holding Electrizer to become Electrive LVL 30
Dusclops holding Reaper Cloth to become Dusknoir (I have a reaper cloth needed) LVl 37
Lucario as low a level as possible

Pokemon I will be offering are really going to come on a personal discussion amongst people, if there is any pokemon you need to be caught or something or an egg of a start I will be able to give them to you.

Rionix
April 16th, 2011, 06:00 AM
is your Mewtwo legit? CMT if it is, if something interest you there, please trade with me.

bajram1892
April 16th, 2011, 06:06 AM
I just PM you about the mewtwo

Fiendly
April 16th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Shiny Entei for your Manaphy?

bajram1892
April 16th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Shiny Entei for your Manaphy?

Yea sure, is it the event Entei though or just a regular shiny???

Fiendly
April 16th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Its an event shiny.
Cant trade right now since I have personal commitments but we could schedule for soon

bajram1892
April 16th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Ok no problem I can not make certain trades until tomorrow also,

One bonus question how did you make that pic on your signature??? lol

never mind I found out. PM about trade options and when will you be able to trade

Larq
April 16th, 2011, 07:14 AM
I can get you Braviary, Excadrill, Bisharp, and Bouffalant in exchange for:

Meganium
Typhlosion
Empoleon
Charizard
(Or their pre-evolutions if that's easier.)

Would any of what I listed be nicknameable?

RoseBlade
April 16th, 2011, 08:29 AM
I can get you a Pansnear, I would only ask for an Abra in return, of course any of its evolutions would work as well.

theunlikedcookie
April 16th, 2011, 09:34 AM
what legends would you trade for a tornadus?

bajram1892
April 16th, 2011, 10:54 AM
For Tornadus what legend do you want if there is one you want I do not have listed just tell me because I may have it but I did not list it so just tell me.

falconpunch94
April 16th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I could give you the to other Shiny Dog events if you want, not sure what you want to offer though, I take it Manaphy has already gone? Maybe Arceus? It's up to you :)

Gawerty
April 16th, 2011, 03:09 PM
i have a shiny gengar but it isnt what you have requested but i really want a haxorus or any of its pre forms if thats all right...

HoMaGe
April 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I have Rufflet, Excadrill, and Pansear. I'll take a Mewtwo for all three.

bajram1892
April 16th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Falconpunch and CGJ I PM both of you guys and I am interested in your offers.

bajram1892
April 19th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Shinys will soon be available for all pokes I have from all GEN IV and previous games.

Pyrax
April 19th, 2011, 06:52 AM
I have a newly hatched Zorua and a Bouffalant..
Do you have a female Chikorita, by any chance?

BlackRaven
April 19th, 2011, 06:53 AM
ive a Bisharp and Bouffalant. :D

bajram1892
April 19th, 2011, 06:56 AM
I have a newly hatched Zorua and a Bouffalant..
Do you have a female Chikorita, by any chance?

I do not need Zorua any more but Bouffalant I am interested in, I still need to transfer my guys to my white version so if you want to wait a day let me know

o3o
Are you still looking for the shiny dogs? I have the WIN2011 shiny Raikou and shiny Suicune. I'm really looking for Arceus, but if you don't want to trade that, then would you be interested in trading either for a Manaphy?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that Manaphy's already gone.

bajram1892
ive a Bisharp and Bouffalant. :D

What do you want for Bisharp?

o3o
April 19th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Never mind, I see that you've most likely traded for the dogs.

bajram1892
April 19th, 2011, 04:09 PM
if your reading this my thread has been updated so please help me out and I will try helping you

o3o
April 20th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Are you still looking for Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus? If so, would you be willing to trade a Totodile for one?

bajram1892
April 20th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Are you still looking for Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus? If so, would you be willing to trade a Totodile for one?

I do not know who the first 2 guys you named were (maybe they are the preforms) but yes I would do that trade just one thing can you wait till later tonight or tomorrow so i can just transfer my totodile over???

ok heres the deal then if you can help me a little bit right now I can help you with your totodile later today when I can transfer my guys over is that ok?

o3o
April 20th, 2011, 07:05 AM
I do not know who the first 2 guys you named were (maybe they are the preforms) but yes I would do that trade just one thing can you wait till later tonight or tomorrow so i can just transfer my totodile over???

ok heres the deal then if you can help me a little bit right now I can help you with your totodile later today when I can transfer my guys over is that ok?

Hehe, yes, they are the pre-evolutions. Sure, that's okay.

And I don't mind helping people. ^^;;; What do you need me to do?

bajram1892
April 20th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Hehe, yes, they are the pre-evolutions. Sure, that's okay.

And I don't mind helping people. ^^;;; What do you need me to do?

haha nice, ok I have a karrablast and shelmet lvl 1 and the only way to evolve them is trade for each other like, i trade you a karrablast for your shelmet and they both evolve. I have both of these guys on me again, so if you help me out with this trade i will give you a pokemon for free,

and for the Reinclus evolution if you give it to me now I will get your totodile either later today or tomorrow most liekly, and if your not comfortable doing that i understand and we will do the trade for that one tomorrow is that ok :)

o3o
April 20th, 2011, 07:18 AM
haha nice, ok I have a karrablast and shelmet lvl 1 and the only way to evolve them is trade for each other like, i trade you a karrablast for your shelmet and they both evolve. I have both of these guys on me again, so if you help me out with this trade i will give you a pokemon for free,

and for the Reinclus evolution if you give it to me now I will get your totodile either later today or tomorrow most liekly, and if your not comfortable doing that i understand and we will do the trade for that one tomorrow is that ok :)

Ah, yes, I see. If you give me the Shelmet/Karrablast, we can trade them both, and then I'll give the evolved form back.

Oh, and is it okay if I trade you Solosis (the first evo of Reuniclus)? I don't have time to level one to Lvl. 41.

bajram1892
April 20th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Ah, yes, I see. If you give me the Shelmet/Karrablast, we can trade them both, and then I'll give the evolved form back.

Oh, and is it okay if I trade you Solosis (the first evo of Reuniclus)? I don't have time to level one to Lvl. 41.

as far as the first evo tahts actually more preferable :)

and whats your friend code so we can trade right now.

mine is 1291 8001 8086

o3o
April 20th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Okay, sure. Is it okay if we trade the Solosis for Totodile tomorrow? Since I need to breed one and I don't have much time atm.

And my FC is in my signature. I'll trade you a Patrat for the Karrablast/Shelmet, then I'll trade you the Karrablast/Shelmet back for the other one, then you can give me the Patrat back for the evolved form. Is that alright?

bajram1892
April 20th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Okay, sure. Is it okay if we trade the Solosis for Totodile tomorrow? Since I need to breed one and I don't have much time atm.

And my FC is in my signature. I'll trade you a Patrat for the Karrablast/Shelmet, then I'll trade you the Karrablast/Shelmet back for the other one, then you can give me the Patrat back for the evolved form. Is that alright?

is the evolved form of partat ok :/
and if it is meet me in the wifi room ill be there now

o3o
April 20th, 2011, 07:28 AM
I don't mind, any Pokémon of low worth is okay. And I'm in the room now.

bajram1892
April 20th, 2011, 07:35 AM
later we will trade for the reinclus rite for totodil

Aaron40
April 20th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Hey
do you have a Nincada, Clefairy, Rhyhorn, and a Exeggcute

bajram1892
April 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
i can get you a clefairy, uhmm the other guys i will have to see to get for you, and have not transfered all of my guys yet