PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pokemon fans.

Ben Purse
April 16th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Hey guys. This is Ben Purse from Australia. I am 12 years old turning 13 this November. I have a special bond for Water type pokemon and have been playing pokemon since Pokemon Sliver. Here are a few things about my self.
-First Level 100 ever was a Level 100 Walren in Emereld.
-Have a special bond for Water Pokemon
-Favorite game is Diamond.
Thats about it. I hope to become a active member.

Symbiosis
April 16th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the PokeCommunity Ben Purse. I see your from down under xD.

BabyBichu
April 17th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Nice 2 c u.Actually i haven't had a lvl 100:(I envy you so much!My favourite is explorers of sky.I have ever loved emerald best.

Axeliira
April 17th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Hello there, Ben! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see ya! My birthday is also in November. On what day? So your Walren was your first level 100, I can tell by your avatar. Unfortunately I haven't raised a Pokemon up to L100. Pokemon Silver is my favorite game, and I play it non-stop.

Well, I also hope you become an active member here in this forum. You'll be amazed by what PC has to offer in terms of discussions. If you need help or have a question, ask a staff member! They're more than happy to answer your questions. Also, when you get the chance, read the rules, so you won't get in trouble. Most importantly, have fun!~ See ya around! :)

Ben Purse
April 17th, 2011, 03:50 PM
The 9th of November 1998.