PDA

View Full Version : Aaaah! Get away from me!

Zeffy
April 17th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Assuming we are in the Pokemon world and you haven't got any Pokemon/Pokeballs yet. What will you do if you're attacked by wild Pokemon? Will you run away? Shout for help? Try to tame the wild Pokemon? Or perhaps stay put and think that the Pokemon would go away, thinking you're a statue or something from nature?

Personally, I'd try to tame the wild Pokemon. I doubt I would succeed though, so if all else fails I'd shout for help. I'd run away, but I'm not that fast of a runner. And I think that running away would be illogical, especially if the Pokemon attacking you can run faster than you.

The Corrupt Plague
April 17th, 2011, 12:35 AM
If I don't have any sort of weapon on me, then I would very likely be dead because I suck at running. I would most likely call for help if it's a populated area but if it's out in the wilderness, then I would be SOL. Assuming that I did have a gun on me, I would start shooting at the creature because some pokemon seem to be more than capable of killing a human and it's either kill the creature in self defense or die trying!

fenyx4
April 17th, 2011, 12:42 AM
If I didn't have any spare Poke Balls? I'd probably chuck a stone at it (at least it's permissible in Safari Zones -.-) to bait it off, and I'd shout for help. If all else fails, I'd likely run, though several Pokemon could probably outspeed me. IMO, if the Pokemon is very territorial and aggressive, just standing around like a sitting duck won't help things. Especially with Pokemon like Primeape, who chase their irritants to the ends of the Earth.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4f/Spr_4h_057.png

Spanner226
April 17th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Assuming that I stocked up on pokeballs, I'd most likely throw them at the attacking pokemon. Throwing whatever food you have as a bait might help.

Now if it was a pokemon deity, or any kind of legendary(Dialga, Palkia, Zapdos, etc.), then I'd probably run for my life, or shout for help.

mew_nani
April 17th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Wild ARCEUS appeared!

*faints*

XD

If I did run into a wild Pokemon without a Pokemon to protect me or without Poke Balls I would try one of three things:

1. Try to become it's friend. (Because this is a kids game, it'll probably work. :D)
2. Stay still. Mainly if 1. doesn't work, or if I angered the offending Pokemon. :D
3. RUN!!! Last ditch effort if 1. or 2. fail. :D

Morning Sun Espeon
April 17th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Well if I didn't have any pokeballs or pokemon, I'd go with the ingame fail safe...THROW A ROCK but if that dosen't work, I'll run back to my mom crying ._.

★Symbiosis★
April 17th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I will do some screamo and make it flee xD

Ya i know I am epic.

AntiZero
April 17th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I'd probably be too stunned by the fact that an actual Pokemon is even here to do anything. I wouldn't run or anything, I mean come on, it's a Pokemon!

DoctorFred
April 17th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Spray it with a max repel. Assuming i didn't have any items, i would probably play dead and see if that works.

Edsbob
April 17th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Preferably, I would like to discuss things in a civil manner over some organic salad. If they don't eat some salad, as far as I'm concerned they cannot be tamed under any circumstance. In that case, I'd walk past it in a fleeing manner; running doesn't exist in my world.

CrowSama
April 17th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I'd probably try to tame it depending on what pokemon it was. If it was something like a Pidgey or a Bidoof then I'd probably try to tame it. If I ran into a Geodude I'd probably soil myself and run like a pansy.

The Noob Hacker
April 17th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Assuming that Pokemon act like animals, I would probably just slowly back away, and make sure that it knew that I meant no harm.

If that fails, run.

Once that fails, scream.

If that fails, try to fight it.

If that fails, die.

If that fails, go home.

PlatinumDude
April 18th, 2011, 01:15 AM
If I have my own Pokemon, I'd battle the wild Pokemon for some free experience. If I didn't then I'd just run from it.

ATM the Mudkip
April 18th, 2011, 05:20 AM
What if it was a rampaging Tyranitar, who apparently can reshape rivers and tear down mountains when they rage?

If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterwords.

*Shudders*

~Ryukaa
April 18th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Depending on what Pokemon is, I'd probably try to tame it. Only if it was a small one though, like Zigzagoon, Ralts, Poochyena, Purrloin, you get it.
But if it were an intimidating, larger Pokemon, I'd back away slowly, yeah.
If it were URSARING, I WOULD PLAY DEAD.

Dave_
April 18th, 2011, 06:45 AM
I'd do what you're supposed to do in a shark attack and punch it in the face >:D

Mr Cat Dog
April 18th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Freeze/run away screaming wildly with arms flailing about as if independent from my body, depending on the size/scariness of the critter concerned.

Rai
April 18th, 2011, 10:52 AM
It depends on the pokemon. But if it were an Urasaring I would play dead :P

ISA56 2.0
April 18th, 2011, 01:28 PM
It depends on how powerful and/or how violent the Pokemon I'm facing is.
If it was like a Pidgey, I would probably try to befriend it or defend myself with a blunt object if it starts attacking. If it's something like a Gyarados or Tyranitar, I'm running and I'm not stopping until I die or until I'm out of the Pokemon's blast range.

pokehearts
April 18th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I'd run away from that pokemon.

The Sly Fox
April 18th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Depends on what type of pokemon it is. If it's something small, such as a Pidgey, I'd try to tame it.

If it's something big and destructive like Rayquaza... I'd run far far away.

Azure Revolver
April 18th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Run like hell. Just about any pokemon in the world may be capable of killing me, save for the obvious ones that can't.

Xyrin
April 18th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Depends. If it was weak like a pidgey or ratatta I would kick it. If it was something that could hurt me I would run. or just pull out a gun

Unknown#
April 18th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I'd either A: Throw any meat I had on me in the direction opposite it to try to distract it
or B:
Stay perfectly still and hope it doesn't notice me.

If all else fails I run for my life and scream as loud as I can until I reach civilization.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 18th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Assuming I'm unarmed and not behind the wheel of a large luxury sedan, I'd flee the scene. If the Pokemon was big enough, I probably would flee even if I had the car. But if I was armed... that would be the great equalizer. I'd definitely attack from a safe distance.

Anna
April 18th, 2011, 11:28 PM
1) Pokemon is small and vicious. I kick/punch it and get away fast.
2) Pokemon is big and angry. I climb the nearest tree or hide and stay still.
3) Pokemon is small and scared. I offer it my hand.
4) Pokemon is big and frightened. I stay very, very still until it leaves.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 19th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Cute, little fluffy Pokes:

1. Try to become its' friend
2. Tame it

Angry, scary, vicious Pokes:

1. Run away >m<

ShinyMeowth
April 19th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Depends on whether there would be a way to escape or not. If there was one, I would run for my life. If there wasn't, I would go all in and attack it with my kickboxing skillz. Then I would probably die. Hooray.

Crimson5M
April 19th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Feed it. Hey, it worked for *Black and White anime spoiler*, so why not.
If that fails, kick it in the groin. I'm a slow runner so it's my only chance of escape.

solarowl
April 19th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I would try to tame it, as Ash does with almost every Pokemon, whether it's Gyarados or Rayquaza. XD
If that, fails, get out of there. Fast.

BlooMilk C.
April 19th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I would try to tame it. This would probably be the best decision to make because it is explained that even before Pokéballs, people were still able to befriend Pokémon and keep them as alliances. I think it would probably work as long as I'm gentle with the Pokémon and don't give it too much trouble.

Seeds Horizon
April 19th, 2011, 10:17 PM
If I have a friend with me..Be faster than him/her XD. If not..Jump on its back and attempt to make it obey your every command. Failing at that..Fetal position time! Now, if all else fails..Pray to my chosen deity at that time that I shall be reincarnated as a pretty flower, preferably a black rose ^_^.

cazzler
April 22nd, 2011, 05:53 AM
*Kyurem appeared*

Me: o.O'' ... -standing still- *Kyurem sniffs and gets closer* ...
Me: RUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Sabrewulf238
April 22nd, 2011, 06:34 AM
This is the pokemon world right?

I'd just pluck out the thorn stuck in it's foot and we'd be best friends.

Aura Rift
April 22nd, 2011, 07:21 AM
If its small befrriend it (Unless its a Bidoof and/or Magikarp then I would kick its stupid ugly face)

If its big then Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shorty-
April 24th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Hopefully its something smaller than me since I'm 5'1"...... because if I ever saw a pokemon for real i would probably have a heart attack. I would most likely be running for my life. And don't let it be a Galvantula or Ariados.... They reseamble spiders.. ohhh nooo