• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
Years
Hello all! I've always been a fan of pokemon, but never got around to joining a pokemon community such as this one. Sort of stopped following the franchise since completing Silver (the game with Lugia I believe) but now I decided to come back to pokemon, even though I feel a bit out of the loop xD

I'm a big fan of Team Rocket and their mafia-like image, and was turned off when they were replaced by those not as serious Team Aqua and Magma, and Team Galactic just makes no sense. Saw the Pokemon ToxicPurple hack project here, but it seems to be dead... :disappoin

I hope to contribute to the community, but what do people do on a pokemon forum besides discussion? =O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Nice to see you Neko.In my opinion,you can watch anime or play games(I strongly recommand Explorers of sky,one of pokemon mystery dungeon games.) and so on when you get tired of discussion.Besides these,I have a wonderful idea,you can build your site and decorate it with what you like.The site can be a blog,or any other.Then make a beautiful banner for it,and post it in your signature and link it to your website.I have done that,but i am just embarking on the English version of my site so i haven't post it in my signature.

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Hello & Welcome to PokeCommunity CheshireNeko. Glad you decided to join xD
We have cookies on the Poke Side xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
Hello Neko
I'm also new in the community. Like you, I stopped following the show and the games after the 2nd generation, when I was 10 or 11. But I come back with the remake of Gold/Silver (the best games of the franchise, in my opinion). Even the show is kinda childish, the games are awesome.
Have fun :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
ummm hi im new too and i just thought i should say hi. welcome to PC!

Back