PDA

View Full Version : Question: Embedded Youtube videos on Profile

moments.
April 19th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Hey there!

I haven't seen any recently so I can't post a screenshot yet, but does anyone know how we add the embedded youtube video to the right hand side of our profiles? In that bar where the friends list, albums and recent visitors, some people have got small Youtube videos embedded there. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if so, how we add a video there?

Thanks in advance!

Forever
April 19th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Go to your details (http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editprofile) and see the following:
Swap Video
Check this if you want your YouTube video to replace your profile picture. (You can change it back at any time.)
No Yes Ignore

Make sure "no" is ticked, otherwise your youtube video won't show up. Also, if you plan to use the youtube video trick for larger profile picture space, then your video won't show up on the right either.

Then just insert your url and title like it explains in that section within your details. Just remember to put "v/" at the start of the Youtube url otherwise it won't show up.

moments.
April 19th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Thanks! I am currently using the profile picture trick, so I was sort of stumped because I couldn't find any other way to get it in that side bar...

Thanks again!