PDA

View Full Version : Yo-Yo-Yo, Foshizzle, and Wazzup

Person Man
April 19th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Well, Hows it going guys at PC?

Names Person Man, in case you can't tell.

No, I'm not really a new member, been here a few weeks, never posted or done anything cept' a lil' downloading LaZ wanted me to do...

But, figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm from TPW forums, and was introduced here by the owner, LinkandZelda.

I am a ROM hacker, and am working on a few hacks (HOPEFULLY my thread gets approved for one of em', but you never know :P)

A few of you may know me from TPW but, I seriously doubt it is many :P

But, that is all to my intro, if you were expecting more, sorry to disappoint.

Lily
April 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
Welcome to PC. Don't know much about ROMs so I can't comment on that. D:

Anyway, enjoy your stay. =)

Exile
April 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM
Yo yo yo, welcome to PC! Looks like we've got yet another ROM Hacker around these parts. Anyhow, if you're here simply to download (although you ought to stay, PC is a really great place), then I suggest you head on over to the Toolbox (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66), part of the Emulation section.

Person Man
April 22nd, 2011, 04:20 AM
Yeah, you have another ROM hacker. A good one? Well that has yet to have been shown.

Already stopped by the tool box before I posted this thread, thank you, though.

(that is more of an FYI, I know you can't reply)

Perrie ✿
April 22nd, 2011, 04:23 AM
Yeah, you have another ROM hacker. A good one? Well that has yet to have been shown.

Already stopped by the tool box before I posted this thread, thank you, though.

(that is more of an FYI, I know you can't reply)

Wow, what a colorful person you must be! n___n Also, it's good that you know that (The thing I put in bold) that means you must of already read the rules! \o/ I used to be interested in Rom hacking, but then I realized I could only sprite, - giggle.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, and hopefully I can look forward to playing your Hack! \o

Person Man
April 23rd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I read the rules, not in every section yet, cause you guys have lots of rules....

I read the rules because I hope not to get banned, I already know someone who was, and I want to be in the running for hack of the year even if I don't win.