PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, PokéCommunity~

Blizzard-Prince
April 20th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Hey, guys. The name's Blizzard, but if you prefer something normal-er, just call me Keith.

I'm a deviantART artist who grew up with Pokemon. My deviantART page is the same as my username here. Pokemon was the very first piece of digital art I made, and it's affected my life as an artist quite alot.

I quit spriting around two years ago, but now I've come back, and I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS5 currently.

I just turned 17 (hooray!), and now I'm on my way to an arts institution for college.

So, uhm, hi there. :)

Lily
April 20th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Aha, you and me both. Pokemon was also one of the very first things I drew. Wish I had CS5. *has CS3* =[

Anyway, welcome to PC!

Kodachrome
April 20th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Congrats on the Art Institute. I've always wanted to be able to draw but it was never really my specialty. Welcome to PC!

Hiidoran
April 20th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I got the whole Adobe Design Suite free from my university, but it just sits collecting dust.

I feel so bad, I'm sure someone much better with graphics deserves it more than me. XD;

Buuuuut you've certainly found the right Pokémon board! I would go on and on about our wonderfully supportive Art Gallery, but it looks like you've already found it. I like your work, by the way. Your style is quite stunning. :o

I may know nothing about graphics, but I like answering questions! If ya ever need some assistance here at PC, do feel free to contact me. Hope ya enjoy yourself~

Blizzard-Prince
April 20th, 2011, 03:38 PM
@Lily- Hi to you too! Pokemon's great for starting artists, ain't it? I'm sure you can still make great things in CS3. CS5 just has the faster loading, etc. xDD

@Kodachrome- Thanks! D'awwwwww, I'm sure you can draw at least a little bit. :)

@Hiidoran- Yeah! I've been looking for a board quite a while now. I just randomly suggested this to a friend, and got hooked myself. xDD

Nobody's commented on my gallery yet, but thanks! I'll just PM you if I have anything I need to ask.