PDA

View Full Version : Right, right, right! What are we talking about again?

Zeffy
April 20th, 2011, 06:47 AM
What part of the Pokemon franchise to do you forget easily?

For me, I sometimes forget that the Pokemon manga even exists. Probably because I don't read manga, I'm more of a game guy. And I forget some mechanics too, but not all of them. ):

Misheard Whisper
April 20th, 2011, 01:13 PM
The TCG. I play Pokemon video games, I play Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, but somehow I keep forgetting to put the two together and get POKEMON TRADING CARD GAME. :( I never really got the point of it, though, to be honest.

Seeds Horizon
April 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I always forget about the manga..XD. Though I usually forget about the card game..I have cards scattered around my house from when it was popular lol..So every now and then I get reminded. I had forgetten for like ever that there was a manga...Until I joined here XD

Adventure
April 20th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I joined PC for the manga xD I usually forget about the spinoff games, like Colosseum and those. And I don't usually think about the TCG, even though I did play for a while (when I was about 9~ good times).

The best manga is Pokémon Special/Pokémon Adventures, just so you know if you want to check it out. Which you should do ;p

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 20th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I frequently overlook the manga and the card game as I never got into either. I wish I could forget about the anime, but it's already scarred me for life...

Oh, and the Mystery Dungeon/Ranger spinoffs. I often forget they exist.

Zorua
April 20th, 2011, 01:37 PM
TCG and Manga, pretty much because I don't necessarily own both, nor have developed an interest in both. I also have some disinterest to the anime to some extent, but not as much as I would forget about the former two, than anything else.

The games are the only things that pretty much keep me stuck to it. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what would happen to my interest in Pokemon.

Baconkillszombies
April 20th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I never looked at the manga past the first few I actually bought, it was actually pretty good. :] Beyond that, I forget anything outside the anime and hand held games. xD

ISA56 2.0
April 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM
For me, it's the Pokemon manga. The sad part is that I actually like it, so I'll keep forgetting about when I want to read it!

Saryka
April 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I always forget that spinoff games like Mystery Dungeon, Coliseum, Pokémon Stadium, et cetra exist. I'm a main games kinda girl and never paid too much attention to the spinoffs. These days I kind of forget the anime exists as well because I don't watch it anymore. XD; Basically, the main games are the largest reason why I'm still into Pokémon in the first place.

Galukxy
April 20th, 2011, 09:53 PM
The TCG. I just hardly see the advertisements or them being sold in shops in my area. So, it's kind of easy to forget about them in a while.

PlatinumDude
April 20th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I've been overlooking the TCG lately, even though it was one of my first Pokemon franchises that I got into.

JP
April 21st, 2011, 06:13 AM
I tend to forget about the cad game and spin-off games.

Mr Cat Dog
April 21st, 2011, 06:13 AM
Most of it, actually. I didn't realise the anime was still running (thought it ended years ago!), I casually forget most of the spinoff games (including the ones I actually bought for myself), and I never cared about the TCG and manga so often need to be reminded of its existence whenever I come on PC. It's just the main games that I take much of an interest in.

Arumus
April 21st, 2011, 06:32 AM
The games such as Pokémon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Dash, etc.

Sora
April 21st, 2011, 06:41 AM
If anything, I guess it would have to be some of the spin-offs games. I often forget that Pokemon Dash exists, as well as Pokemon Trozei.

Cadance
April 21st, 2011, 07:21 AM
The Manga and the Spinoff games are two of the franchises that I forget about. I didn't even know that Pokemon had a Manga.

Giraffe
April 21st, 2011, 07:43 AM
I'd probably say the Manga & some Spinoff games.

Matt36
April 21st, 2011, 09:04 AM
My order of interests, in the Pokemon world, go like this;

- DS Games

- Anime

- TCG

- Manga

- Everything else

I play the game every day, I have nearly 500 hours on White. I record the Anime on SKY+ everyday and that usually gets watched at the weekend. Just got back in to TCG, bought 150 on Ebay last week. Got Volume No.1 of the Diamond & Pearl Manga soon to have No.2.

CliveKoopa
April 21st, 2011, 12:46 PM
I haven't forgotten any part of the franchise and am aware of all of their existences. However I mainly only care for the anime and to some extent, the games too.