View Full Version : [Spoilers] BW034 - Rival Battle! Banipucchi, Dokkora participate in battle!

April 20th, 2011, 8:06 AM
May 12th!
Source: http://twitpic.com/4n68kx

Ash and friends come across Shooti trying to capture Gamagaru with Banipucchi. Ash immediately requests a battle- Can he win against him?!
So it looks like we're going to see shooti again, and he has a little Vanillite. Surely if Shooti accepts Satoshi's request Satoshi will win this time. :\

April 20th, 2011, 8:17 AM
I get the feeling that Ash will come closer to winning but I doubt he'll succeed.

April 20th, 2011, 8:19 AM
Alright we are going to see Shooti again. I'm starting to like this guy for some reason. So another battle is coming to play. I also agree with TheSmartOne; I think Ash will get close to defeating him.

April 20th, 2011, 3:10 PM
Wait so then who will the Timburr belong too? I assume Trip, especially since I doubt Ash will have two fighting types on his team at the same time(although he has two grass types, has had two of the same type in the past).

April 20th, 2011, 3:12 PM
I don't like Shooti, he looks boring and he's a brat :(.

Twiggity Twang
April 21st, 2011, 7:57 AM
I'd lol if Dokkora just randomly walks in and rapes Trip, then gives Ash and Scraggy a thumbs-up.

May 5th, 2011, 8:03 PM
Pretty sure this all but confirmed. But from the looks its going to be Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy vs. Timburr, Vanillite, and Servine. And once again looks like Ash is going to get beat down. Oshawott obviously still can't control his Aqua Jet, I doubt Servine will lose to Snivy twice in a row. It's not have matter of is Ash going to win or not since we all know he is going to lose, but the question is how bad?

May 6th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I'm thinking that this battle might end up in a draw.
1) Servine will probably beat Snivy since it probably won't lose two in a row.
2) Tepig will probably beat Vanilite Fire>Ice
3) I think Oshawott and Timburr will end up in a tie.

May 7th, 2011, 3:06 PM
So I saw the preview for this ep... Did Shooti hit Ash in the face with a PokeBall? o_O

...Anyway. Dokkora looks cuter than it does in the games. And Ash will get his ass handed to him again, I'm sure.

May 12th, 2011, 5:46 AM
SO...ash won for the first time against Trip..Historic moment !

May 12th, 2011, 7:11 AM
No Ash tied with Trip.

Servine over Snivy
Oshawott over Timburr
Tepig and Vanillite Tied

So the 3 on 3 battle was not a decisive one since there was no winner on either side.

As for the episode I thought it was a great episode. Cilan is at the beginning was so funny "Argh Cilan Smash" you could tell he was so angry with Ash and Iris. Then we got to see a Trip flashback with Alder, seems like he challenged Alder to a match one day. So Trip vs. Alder in the future seems like a very good possibility. As for the battle itself good stuff from both sides, like Servine's Leaf Tornado to block Attract, then I think Oshawott should have lost, but managed to come back and beat Timburr with Razor Shell, Vanillite vs. Tepig seemed quick, obviously Tepig had the advantage but didn't capitalize. I think after the battle Trip had a little more respect for Ash, lets see where this goes from in the future. On another note I definitely get the feeling that we are going to see Cubchoo on Ash team, because of Iris reaction toward Vanillite they will probably play off that for awhile like they did with Misty and Caterpie.

May 12th, 2011, 9:46 AM
I would like to know when CUT became the move that defeats Volt Tackle and Leaf Blade. Trip's Servine has effectively put a weak move on the map with this battle. I was sad to see Tepig lose again, his sad face was disheartening. This episode was still overall a good episode with the results the same as Ash and Paul's first battle

May 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I'm thinking that this battle might end up in a draw.
1) Servine will probably beat Snivy since it probably won't lose two in a row.
2) Tepig will probably beat Vanilite Fire>Ice
3) I think Oshawott and Timburr will end up in a tie.

Ah man i was close!

I really thought Tepig would own Vanillite but somehow they tied. Oshawott did good but has yet to master aqua jet. Luckily he has a bunch of other moves. I was expecting Servine to beat Snivy. We finally see Alder in the Anime.

Overall good episode. Cilan was pretty funny.

May 12th, 2011, 2:58 PM
> That's cute~ The Pokemon are listening to Dent's little cooking sermon.
> Ash and Iris are such children.
> Something's gonna drop in the stew.
> I knew it.
> Oh-oh.
> ...
> /dies laughing
> Dent is wayyyy too cute even when angry.
> Is he going to cry or rage...?
> Oh? That tone... I have not heard it before...
> I think he's repressing anger.
> "Dent's pretty mad..." "It's because of your childish behaviour." "What? You started it!" "Only because you said something." ...am I interpreting relatively correctly?
> And a race to decide who's right?
> Ohey it's Shooti- ahahaha Ash got hit in the face.
> Ahahaha I think I like Gamageru more now. That thing is so weirdly adorable.
> Iris is afraid of Ice-types?
> Eh? What did she say to make Shooti interested? Also, interaction. Go, go, FlavescentShippers.
> And now he has pics of her, oh my.
> Lunch is ready... but everyone's gone ;;
> Hey, cool music.
> And he baked a cake! <3 I want to take him home and keep him forever~
> 'Worry worry worry Okay let's do something productive!' Dent your attitude is amazing.
> Omg I like Shooti as a little kid. He's so cute and enthusiastic! What the hell happened...?
> Wait what's the story behind Dokkora? Also, it looks nicer than in the games.
> Still having trouble.
> Wait what's going on?
> It's nice when Shooti isn't being aggravating.
> Distraction!
> Skillfully done, Mijumaru.
> Hahaha Iris. xD;
> Well, a draw isn't bad.
> Shooti's getting into the rivalry thing more now, huh?
> Totally predicted that ending.
> I feel bad for Dent, but... xD

May 12th, 2011, 5:20 PM
Miniature Trip looks SO ADORABLE! I feel like running in and hugging him so badly! Iris is afraid of Ice types; that made me laugh so much but that would also make sense as well although it was a small little ice cream Pokemon. I felt bad for Dento since he got left their cooking and wondering where everyone went. We finally got the chance to see the Champion in the anime and this was a actually good fight! I now love Trip even more because how cute he looked when he was little.

May 14th, 2011, 1:07 AM
I really liked this episode, one of my favorites to this day, good animation, good battle and I'm really getting into the Ash/Trip rivalry. I'm glad Trip is showing respect for Ash a bit more now, I don't think Paul did this early in the D/P series. Over all, yah fun episode and am looking forward to the next one.