PDA

View Full Version : What's up guys?

Hunter.
April 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
So, I'm new to ThePokeCommunity, obviously. I've been to many forums, and by the looks of it, this one is the best, considering the forum is sleek and clean, the people seem friendly, and the moderators aren't pushy. Maybe I will be here for a while, that would be great!

Anyways, so my name's Hunter. Basically.
I'm going to be pretty active in the Pokemon Groups, so if you want to see me around, I'll be there.

Nice meeting anyone who responds, this looks like a lovely place.

Hiidoran
April 20th, 2011, 03:12 PM
*pushes* >:D

Hey there, Hunter!

Yeah, this place is one of the friendliest I've ever come across. Don't really know why, but we somehow manage to keep a balance between being professional while still giving off a friendly demeanor. Guess we just got all the awesome Pokémon fans and the other boards weren't as lucky. :P

Have fun over in Pokémon Groups! Which ones you looking to join?

Doctor
April 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Hello Hunter.!

You've been given the right impression :3 As long as you follow the rules (which are mostly intuitively written up) this is an open and easy going place. I've never stuck to a forum like I have to this one, and you can find just about anything here, should you ever tire of pokémon xD

I used to be pretty active in some Pokémon Groups. It can be a fun place. But don't hesitate to venture out to the other sections as well, even the ones you didn't think you would enjoy ;) ... *points to the RP section* hrrrmhrm.

See you around.

Hunter.
April 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM
*pushes* >:D

Hey there, Hunter!

Yeah, this place is one of the friendliest I've ever come across. Don't really know why, but we somehow manage to keep a balance between being professional while still giving off a friendly demeanor. Guess we just got all the awesome Pokémon fans and the other boards weren't as lucky. :P

Have fun over in Pokémon Groups! Which ones you looking to join?

Thanks! :D
And actually, I was thinking of making my own. I'm not exactly sure when, or what... But, yeah.

Hello Hunter.!

You've been given the right impression :3 As long as you follow the rules (which are mostly intuitively written up) this is an open and easy going place. I've never stuck to a forum like I have to this one, and you can find just about anything here, should you ever tire of pokémon xD

I used to be pretty active in some Pokémon Groups. It can be a fun place. But don't hesitate to venture out to the other sections as well, even the ones you didn't think you would enjoy ;) ... *points to the RP section* hrrrmhrm.

See you around.

Yeah, I already read those rules, so I'm pretty informed on what I should lean away from. I've tried RPs before... Basically, it was a fail.
Maybe I will try again here, see if they're better here. Thanks! :D

AusDon
April 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Hey Hunter, hope you have fun here. There's not a lot of people, (compared to some places) but the majority of them are pretty nice.

Feel free to add me or ask any questions!

Blizzard-Prince
April 20th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Hey there, Hunter. I completely agree with you on Pokecommunity being quite a clean and friendly board. Hope you enjoy yourself here! I'm a new member as well. :)