PDA

View Full Version : Duelist Kingdom ( Yu-Gi-Oh Club )

Mistys_Brother
December 14th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Welcome one & all to Duelist Kingdom - The place for anything & everything Yu-Gi-Oh be it the Anime , Manga or Trading Card Game.

In this club we will be holding quizzes , banner contests , RPs and more. So if your interested JOIN NOW !!!

The usual board rules apply but also - NO CHARACTER BASHING !!!

So join up now and lets get this party started :D I'll get a topic started - Who are you favorite male & female characters ? For me it has to be -

~ Yugi & Yami Yugi

and

~ Mai Valentine

Both pretty cool characters and Yugi is such a sweety lol

-Member List-

Owner : Mistys_Brother
Co-Owner : Lightning

Memebers : Ranusha , Onizuka04 , Prof. Pine , Dark Magician , Champion Steven , Jinona, Elite Four Lance, EVA02, Yamichi, Mechajoseph, Asher, PaladinImperialdramon.

Champion Steven
December 20th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Want to become a member, and Yami Yugi is the best male and mai is the best women!

Mistys_Brother
December 20th, 2004, 10:45 AM
FINALLY !!! Was beginning to think no one would ever join !!!

Welcome to the club Champion Steven ^_^

Side Topic : What do you think of the current Yu-Gi-Oh Series ( Waking the Dragons ). NOTE - PLEASE MARK ALL SPOILERS !!!

Cherrim
December 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM
*join* XP

My favourite male character is Yami Yuugi (<3) and my favourite female is... uh... I don't think I have one. o_O;; I don't really like the girls in YGO.

I'm not really watching the anime anymore. I'm waiting for the memory arc to come out in Japanese before I continue since the filler arcs don't interest me much. o_O; I've seen up to the Yami VS Raphael duel but my DVDs stopped there and I never continued. ^_^;;

Prof. Pine
December 20th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I'll join

My Favorite Male Character is Joey Wheeler (I just like most of his cards) and my favorite Female Character is Tea Grandener.

Realy i don't watch much of the Anime. but when I do it's not much that I do watch. Realy I mostly collect the Cards.

Dark Magician
December 20th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Ok, Heres 1st place Dalls/Forth worth Duelist Kingdom champion!!!

I like Yami for just being a pharo, and I like Joeys attitude when is time to get serious

female... hmmm... Does Dark Magician Girl count???

Mistys_Brother
December 21st, 2004, 11:03 AM
OK your all in , welcome ^_^ I'm liking the new series of Yu-gi-oh ... it's alot darker then the previous series. Lots of soul stealing & stuff ^^

I've seen up to the Yami VS Raphael duel but my DVDs stopped there and I never continued. ^_^;;

Did you see all the parts of that Duel ? That was one of the best Duels so far *IMO ^_^

Oh and Dark Magician : Dark Magician Girl does count ... even though technically she's not a character ;-)

So does anyone here Duel over MSN ? What kinda decks (themed?) do you use ?

I haven't had the chance to duel :-( There never seems to be any tourneys in the UK :-(

Prof. Pine
December 21st, 2004, 11:34 AM
Well I did duel over MSN before. My curent Deck is A Zombie-Type deck(although technicly not all of my cards are Zombie type). But I aslo Create Joey Wheeler Dedks every now and then...

Ranusha
December 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM
I'll join also. My favorite boys are also Yugi and YamYugi. Girls, that would be Rebecca Hopkins.

Onizuka04
December 21st, 2004, 04:37 PM
I will join i duel a lot.

Ranusha
December 21st, 2004, 04:57 PM
Guys. There's a phoenix in this thread, and that's me. I'm used to seeing zombies and fiends.

Cherrim
December 21st, 2004, 08:06 PM
Did you see all the parts of that Duel ? That was one of the best Duels so far *IMO ^_^
^^; Yeah, the DVDs cut off a few episodes after its finish. I like the duel too, but the ending is a tear-jerker for me. ;_; I haven't seen the English version of it, and I'm not sure I want to. They've probably ruined the moment. ;_;

I don't duel. I collect the cards, sort of, but it's too expensive for my tastes and I just can't get into it. =\ I prefer the anime and manga aspect of the series. ^^;

Jinona
December 21st, 2004, 08:54 PM
oh I wanna join pleez my fav. male is Yami and my fav. female is, ermmm, I don't have a favorite girl really I kinda like the way the current season I'm looking forward to the next duel (I ain't going to tell who duels :D you guys probably already know who it is anyway)

Mistys_Brother
December 21st, 2004, 09:56 PM
Welcome to all the new members - glad you joined :D

My deck is currently a Spellcaster/Warrior/Dragon deck ^^; I just really want a chance to duel lol

^^; Yeah, the DVDs cut off a few episodes after its finish. I like the duel too, but the ending is a tear-jerker for me. ;_; I haven't seen the English version of it, and I'm not sure I want to. They've probably ruined the moment. ;_;

I don't think they did .... it was quite an emotional part and added alot more depth to the character of Yami. I won't say too much incase people here haven't watched it. PM me if ya want & I'll tell you how they did it in the English Version (can't find the dang spoiler tags >.<).

I'll edit my first post to include a member list. BTW Lightning ... you wanna be co-owner ?

EDIT :

I'm looking forward to the next duel (I ain't going to tell who duels you guys probably already know who it is anyway)

Yeah ..... It should be interesting ..... I saw the first part of those duels last weekend. I can't believe those two idiots .... *shakes head* I knew they were dumb but still >.< (I mean the opposing duelists)

Prof. Pine
December 21st, 2004, 10:20 PM
My friends sometimes build decks from my cards. one of the decks a friend of mine made is a Warrior Deck.

(like I said earlier) I realy prefer playing the card game over watching the Anime, but I do watch bits of the Anime.(Must of what I see is Yu-Gi and Joey in the Duelist kingdom, but have seen some Battle City Duels. Thats about it...:<)

Mistys_Brother
December 22nd, 2004, 05:53 AM
My friends sometimes build decks from my cards. one of the decks a friend of mine made is a Warrior Deck.

(like I said earlier) I realy prefer playing the card game over watching the Anime, but I do watch bits of the Anime.(Must of what I see is Yu-Gi and Joey in the Duelist kingdom, but have seen some Battle City Duels. Thats about it...:<)

I'll change the topic to allow for people who don't watch the anime all that much ^^;

What's your favorite card ? Mine are :

Monster Card - Hmm ... probably Dark Paladin & Chaos Command Magician

Trap Card - Umm ... ^^; ... I guess Shadow Spell ^^;

Magic Card - Harpies Feather Duster & Graceful Charity

Also I totally recommend the latest series of Yu-Gi-Oh ... even if it's the Japanese version you watch , you should watch it ^_^

Prof. Pine
December 22nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
My favorite cards are:
Monster:Time Wizard
Trap:Deal of Phantom
Magic:Pot of Greed
these are a few of the cards I own also.

Mistys_Brother
December 22nd, 2004, 11:31 AM
Well all the cards I listed I actually own ^^; I have loads of extra cards ... I could probably build afew extra decks out of them lol I might consider selling off some of the rare ones sometime.

More of an anime related topic : Who do you think made the best Villian - Pegasus , Marik , Noah , Yami Marik ?

Personally I think Yami Marik made the best villian ... that dude was screwed up in the head !!! I mean SERIOUSLY twisted >.< Perfect villian material lol

Ranusha
December 22nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
My favorite cards are:
Monster:Time Wizard
Trap:Deal of Phantom
Magic:Pot of Greed
these are a few of the cards I own also.
You should probably know my favorite, since I am it. I'm just too mystical and majestic. Even though I look like a machine, I'm just a phoenix.

Prof. Pine
December 22nd, 2004, 09:06 PM
Besides the fact that I think Ranusha is telling us a riddle I have something to tell Mistys Brother. I have a card that came "reflect" Harpy's Feather Duster back at you Mistys Brother called Griphon Wing,but I never thought I'd find someone who had Harpy's Feather Duster...

Champion Steven
December 23rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
My favourite m. cards is Dark Magician, favorite spell is Shadow spell and favourite trap is widespread ruin!

Mistys_Brother
December 23rd, 2004, 09:02 AM
Besides the fact that I think Ranusha is telling us a riddle I have something to tell Mistys Brother. I have a card that came "reflect" Harpy's Feather Duster back at you Mistys Brother called Griphon Wing,but I never thought I'd find someone who had Harpy's Feather Duster...

Yeah I've heard of that card .... have it somewhere too !! And it's HARPIE not HARPY ^^;

Prof. Pine
December 23rd, 2004, 09:54 AM
Oh okay that's what I thought it was but I decided to spell it Harpy for some reason...

Ranusha
December 23rd, 2004, 04:24 PM
I thought you like anyone else could figure out which monster I am(and is also my favorite). Even my best friends on the net know what I am. I guess you haven't heard of the monster I'm talking about. :P

Mistys_Brother
December 23rd, 2004, 09:52 PM
You should probably know my favorite, since I am it. I'm just too mystical and majestic. Even though I look like a machine, I'm just a phoenix.

Hmm .... Is it possibly the "Winged Dragon of Ra" ? After all , in the anime , it seems to resemble a machine (when it transforms from the sphere of Light) and it has a secondary "mode" - Egyptian God Phoenix !

Topic - Are you getting anything Yu-Gi-Oh related for Christmas ?

I'm hopefully getting one of the Collectable Tins from my parents (which I'm going to have to pick out >.< ) & then I'll probably just get some booster packs out of my own money ;)

Jinona
December 23rd, 2004, 10:16 PM
I am I'm getting all the episodes on DVD Yay! I'm so happy and I'm getting some cardsand maybe a video game ^_^'

Ranusha
December 24th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Hmm .... Is it possibly the "Winged Dragon of Ra" ? After all , in the anime , it seems to resemble a machine (when it transforms from the sphere of Light) and it has a secondary "mode" - Egyptian God Phoenix !

I'm hopefully getting one of the Collectable Tins from my parents (which I'm going to have to pick out >.< ) & then I'll probably just get some booster packs out of my own money ;)
At least you know. Well, you're not the only one who knows. Yep. I'm The Winged Dragon of Ra. Hehehe. I'm so beautiful.

Cherrim
December 24th, 2004, 07:22 PM
BTW Lightning ... you wanna be co-owner ?
If that offer is still up, sure. xD Sorry for the late reply. *was out of town~*

As for any YGO related gifts... I don't think so. @_@; I might end up buying some more DVDs as a gift to myself, but not likely. I'm waiting for the memory arc which comes out... I have no idea when. XP

Elite Four Lance
December 25th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I wanna join. Yu-Gi-Oh! is awesome!

Ranusha
December 25th, 2004, 04:18 AM
mrah...Well, are you gonna talk about YGO soon? *glomps Atem* What? Can't a girl be in love with the guy? I mean, look at Lightning, she's in love with him too.

Mistys_Brother
December 25th, 2004, 07:54 AM
I'm sure that I said you could join Elite Four Lance !?

Anyway I got one of the Collectable Tins (the one with Command Knight) & some Dark Beginnings Booster packs for Crimbo ^_^

I got some useful cards from the booster like Big Shield Gaurdna & Command Knight is useful cause a number of my cards are Warrior Type.

If that offer is still up, sure. xD Sorry for the late reply. *was out of town~*

Sure the offer is still up ^_^

Ranusha
December 25th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Hehe. I got Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie on DVD. I'm so lucky. Only, in that movie, There's one thing I'm scared of. I shudder to think.

Mistys_Brother
December 25th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Hehe. I got Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie on DVD. I'm so lucky. Only, in that movie, There's one thing I'm scared of. I shudder to think.

Ah ! I want that Movie ! If you mean the recent one ... It looks SO cool , I want to see it >.<

Oh well ^^; I finally managed to finish my back-up Machine Type deck. Now I can try and convince someone to duel me using that deck :D

I got a really good varity of machine cards & one REALLY good machine card :chinese:

Champion Steven
December 25th, 2004, 12:05 PM
I'm gonna get a new GBASP (Game boy advance SP) game for X-mas, World Tournament 2004 adn The Sacred Cards!

Mistys_Brother
December 25th, 2004, 01:41 PM
You mean the Egyptian God Cards ? I don't think the come with that game ? Well not the UK version anyway ^^;

Besides even if they did you can't use them in Official Duels anyway as they have no actual effects (don't bash me for saying that , I'm just going by what I read on the Official Site).

Prof. Pine
December 25th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I own The Winged Dragon of Ra and Obelisk the Tormentor in Japanesse. But I never put them in my decks...

(and I was busy all day yesterday so sorry for not posting yesterday...)

Elite Four Lance
December 25th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I dont have any of the Egyptian God Cards. But I got a Kaiba Starter Deck Evolution for Christmas. ^_^

Cherrim
December 25th, 2004, 10:10 PM
=3 I did end up getting something YGO related... and I've only opened a few things so far. xD I got a mini-calendar for 2005. It's going straight in my locker when I go back to school. x3 x3

The movie was okay. =x T'was much better than I'd expected, but I don't really want it on DVD. o_O Are there any special features or anything? *will probably just download it* <<;

EVA02
December 25th, 2004, 10:48 PM
can i join i dunno if this has been asked but wat monster do u thunk u are i reckon im red eye black dragon

Mistys_Brother
December 26th, 2004, 07:23 AM
can i join i dunno if this has been asked but what monster do you thunk you are ? I reckon i'm red eye black dragon

Yes you can join & no it hasn't been asked ^_^

What monster do I think I am ? I dunno really ^^; If I could chosse I'd probably be Neo the Magic Swordsman or maybe Dark Magician (kinda like in that Duelist Kingdom Episode where Yami Bakura turns everyone into their favorite card) ^_^

Prof. Pine
December 26th, 2004, 08:35 AM
I'd probably be Time Wizard ATK:500 DEF:400, or Neo Aqua Madoor ATK:1200 DEF:3000.

Bakura-kun
December 26th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Hi! Can I join?. :) I'll let you try and guess what duel monster I am. ^_^ I give you clue in case you not work it out yet. I am Spellcaster and my brother is Warrior. :P
--
*cough* *cough* Me?
--
Oh yeah, and you all know my Yami: the Thief King himself, Bakura. ^_^
My favorite guys on YGO are Mahado, Atemu + Ryou/Yami Bakura, and my favorite gals include Mana, Anzu (Ta for those of you who prefer the dub name O.O) and Isis.

EDIT: Oh, and I think Champion Steven meant the game called 'The Sacred Cards', not the God Cards :P

Mistys_Brother
December 29th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the club Yamichi :D Argh someone has set up yet another Yu-Gi-Oh Club ..... do people not believe in looking over the pages before they set up a club :dead:

Ranusha
December 29th, 2004, 09:20 AM
I own The Winged Dragon of Ra and Obelisk the Tormentor in Japanesse. But I never put them in my decks...

(and I was busy all day yesterday so sorry for not posting yesterday...)
Yeah, the official rules irritate me. Besides, Prof. Pine can sometimes be a nuisance to Obelisk and me. :P Hey guys, I've got WCT2004,The Sacred Cards, and Reshef of Destruction video games. You snooze, you lose. Oh! Hey Yamichi! Let me guess, it's Silent Magician. :D BTW, tell Bakura I said hello. ;)

Bakura-kun
December 29th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Yeah, the official rules irritate me. Besides, Prof. Pine can sometimes be a nuisance to Obelisk and me. :P Hey guys, I've got WCT2004,The Sacred Cards, and Reshef of Destruction video games. You snooze, you lose. Oh! Hey Yamichi! Let me guess, it's Silent Magician. :D BTW, tell Bakura I said hello. ;)

Hi Ranusha! I wonder how you figured it out :cheeky:

Ranusha
December 29th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I can see within your soul. I'm the one who's a phoenix.

EVA02
December 29th, 2004, 08:57 PM
hey yamichi hus that in ur avy and geuss wat i downloaded 2 english parts of the legendery dragons where seto vs amelda. wats ur fave type of monster mines dragon,feind and fire

Bakura-kun
December 30th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Mine is Spellcaster *obviously*, but also Dragon and Fiend I like lots too.

Ranusha
December 30th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I'm a spellcaster/fairy/dragon lover. I mostly use nothing but females. :P If I had Silent Magician, I'd put him in my deck real quick. ;)

Bakura-kun
December 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
^^ I have Ra in my deck. :P But i have to take her out sometimes... Since in tournies and stuff it's against the rules. >.< By the way I got Falsebound Kingdom on gamecube today. :P It's a bit repetetive IMO, but then I don't play many strategy games ^^ I'm more of an RP'er. Though the battle system used on it is fairly good IMO. And besides, you have the gods in 3D! ^^

EVA02
December 30th, 2004, 06:02 PM
wats ur strongest card in ur deck mines B. Skull Dragon

Prof. Pine
December 30th, 2004, 06:48 PM
In my Zombie Deck it would be the Fiend monster Summonded Skull.
In my Warrior Deck it is the Sword Hunter for Attack and Millennium Shield for Deffence.
In my Dragon/Spellcaster Deck it is the Dragon The Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
The Only Time I put Winged Dragon of Ra or Obelisk in my decks is if me and my friends are playing by the Rules we make up and I also have Exodia The Forrbiden One(The Strongest of the five pieces) in Japenesse, but I can't find any of my Japenesse cards beside the Obelisk, Ra, Magic Cylinders, Red-Eyes, two Dark Magicians, and Megamorph.

Mechajoseph
December 30th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I'd love to join,that is if I can!

Bakura-kun
December 31st, 2004, 01:20 AM
My strongest cards in my decks are:
Dragon deck: Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lvl. 8, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Chaos Emperor Dragon EotE + Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon (When using jap BEUD)
Magicians deck: Sorceror of Dark Magic, Magician of Black Chaos + Dark Magician of Chaos
My Yami's deck: Invader of Darkness + Dark Master - Zorc

Of course I not include god cards in this for fairness ^^ I have loads of other strong cards, but I don't use them since I don't like them as much ^^

Prof. Pine
December 31st, 2004, 08:39 AM
I also have a Blue-Eyes Ultimate In Japennese, since I only have One Blue-Eyes White Dragon I can't use it, and I cant find it...
I found some of my other Jappennese cards though.
I split my two Cards Ra and Obelisk between me and a friend who I'm dueling(Just to be fair)and we have a rule set to as soon as you place your EGC on the field (face up) you win the duel, but I haven't done that lately because it makes the duel time (if the EGC is close to the top of the deck) shorter, and plus I like to see opponet's Life Points go down...MwaHaHaHaHaHa! (Evil laughing isn't good for me...) Now back to normal matters The strongest card in my new deck is the Barrel Dragon.I still need a name for the deck.

Ranusha
December 31st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Hey! I heard that mister! You split me and Obelisk between you and a friend!?! That is so not right!

Prof. Pine
December 31st, 2004, 07:43 PM
I only do that to be fair, but mabey I shall be suprising my friends by useing both my EGCs against them! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that I just got a little hyper after I drank a soda...
My newest deck has 20 mosters (as ALL my decks do) but they have catergories, 10 of my monsters are flip effects, 2 are normal effects(Kuriboh and Barrel Dargon) and 8 Normal Monsters, and also 10 magics and 10 Traps.
this 20-10-10 combo is the way I always build my decks(for some reason...)

Ranusha
December 31st, 2004, 07:52 PM
That's not fair! That's wrong! Ngrah! Do you think I look cute?

Prof. Pine
January 1st, 2005, 10:15 AM
*sorry about that I had to much pop before I posted that...*
Now I'm back to normal well I hope I am...
I just need a few more seconds to recover fully...

Asher
January 1st, 2005, 11:01 AM
Ehh ... may I join? I'm suddenly hooked with it after playing Yugioh: Reshef of Destruction. o.o;

Never had a real deck in real life. >_>;; My strongest card would be Leogun in RoD. -.-;

Ranusha
January 2nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
I play that game too. It's really tough.

Prof. Pine
January 3rd, 2005, 05:32 AM
I had a yu-gi-oh game(it was for GBA though) and it got stolen or misplaced.
I had the five parts of Exodia in that game, but I didn't use it realy.
The strongest card I would use would be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Ranusha
January 3rd, 2005, 05:37 AM
Ugh! That is so way too Kaiba-ish. You people should know that I hate him. He tried to kill Yugi and his friends.

Prof. Pine
January 3rd, 2005, 06:28 AM
I just said that was the strongest card I WOULD use I didn't always use it...
I used the Dark Magician more realy...

Ranusha
January 3rd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Is it me, Or are you friends with Mahado? Just asking. :P

Bakura-kun
January 4th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I guess my strongest card I out of all my english ones I own in terms of ATK and DEF would probably be Valkyrion, though I don't use him. Out of my japanese cards would be BEUD ^_^. Though everyone knows strength isn't all about ATK/DEF, right? ;)

Ranusha
January 4th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Na duh! Everyone knows that. BTW, I'm thinking of drawing Yugi on the Oekaki BBS.

Cherrim
January 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
^_^ You should! We'd all love to see it!

And speaking of which, I haven't drawn anything YGO in a while. XP I should probably get something done too~

Prof. Pine
January 6th, 2005, 07:01 PM
I agree with Yamichi about Strength of a card not being judgeble by ATK and DEF.
Strength does not lay in the Attack and Deffence of a card, but it lays within the Duelist themselves...

Ranusha
January 7th, 2005, 02:20 PM
^_^ You should! We'd all love to see it!

And speaking of which, I haven't drawn anything YGO in a while. XP I should probably get something done too~
Uh yeah. The problem is I can't seem to post my oekaki pics on the board. :\ Can you help me out Erica?

Prof. Pine
January 7th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I realy don't visit the oekaki that much myself.
and i'm bored right now and can't think to well. I'll talk later...

Ranusha
January 17th, 2005, 08:38 AM
mrah. I don't want this thread to die. So, who do you think is the hottest YGO char?

Prof. Pine
January 18th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hm that's a good questionI never took the time to think about that...

Asher
January 19th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Never watched the anime much. =p;

And I dun find Kaibi dumb. ^_^; I think he's a cool character.
Yugi's unfair. x_X; Those cards and his milleneum item is so ... powerful.

Prof. Pine
January 19th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Realy not all of his monsters are "Powerful" some of them a rather weak...
He just uses a good strategy to makes his cards able beat other monsters.

Bakura-kun
January 20th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Mana is hottest. *blushes crimson*

Asher
January 21st, 2005, 03:29 AM
o.o; I KNOW. But his milleneum item is really magical and it allows him to win all the time? O_o;
=p but I want Kaiba to win. For once. Against Yugi and Pharoah. o.o;

Prof. Pine
January 21st, 2005, 02:32 PM
Realy Yu-Gi's ability to win has nothing to do with the Millenium Puzzle.
Realy Yami just gives him confidence, Yu-Gi's ability to find a way out of a trap and his card's hidden power are what give him the power to win, and what I mean by hidden power is the way he uses his monsters.

Bakura-kun
January 22nd, 2005, 02:19 PM
Yugi himself beat Pharoah fair and square in the Ceremonial Duel, as well as defeating Yami Bakura earlier in the Dark RPG. ^_^ And over time both Pharoah and Yugi put more faith into their decks until it reaches a point where they draw the cards when they want, like when Pharoah calls a cards name before he draws it in the Ceremonial Duel (I think it was Big Shield Gardna).

Prof. Pine
January 22nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
I didn't see that episode but I belive you about that...
I'm getting bored so wich do you think is a more powerful EGCs?

I've made some cards that I've made up and I've desided to post them tell me if you like them...

Bakura-kun
January 24th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I remember those duels well since I was in them. :P
Anyway, about your little cards. I like the Stone Key of Might. A nicer equip to replace Axe of Depair. :P Also the Flames of the Great Pyro is a pretty good card, if not strong. It would go nicely with my Horus the Black Flame Dragon, Blood Magician Wizard of Purgatory and Raging Flame Sprite. :P
I have a little made-up-card too. It is similar to me, but for dragon decks. :P I have not made a pic though unfortunately.

Silent Dragon LV0
-----------------
LIGHT/Dragon (Level 4)
ATK/1000 DEF/1000
Effect: Each time a card is sent to the Graveyard, this card gains 1 LV (Not the same as Level Stars). For each LV of this card, increase the ATK and DEF by 500.

Of course, Konami would be likely to water this down for releasing the card. They already made ni-san's effect worse, who knows what they'll do to me. *runs behind Ranusha*

PaladinImperialdramon
January 27th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Cool cards. Can I join if its not too late????

Ranusha
January 28th, 2005, 01:05 PM
I guess so. Just ask Misty's Brother about it first.

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2005, 11:32 AM
^_^; Sure, of course you can join. *edits list* (Wow, the list hasn't been editted in a while @_@)

Ranusha
February 10th, 2005, 03:15 PM
O.O Well there's something new. *is thinking of Atem* HOTTIE!! *hugs Atem*

rayquaza master z
February 11th, 2005, 05:24 PM
can i join i love dueling especialy because im better than all my friends with my unstopable dragons.like my prised redeyes shadowdragon and my tyrant dragon

loony
February 12th, 2005, 04:43 AM
ohohoho i join:Panyone play here shonen jumps yugioh online? whats your name than mine is maddogy17 (grrr someone with the name loony was already there:()

Kayota
February 12th, 2005, 11:23 AM
I'll join!

My fave male charrie is Joey, but I don't really have a favorite female charrie.

Ranusha
February 19th, 2005, 08:40 AM
*is hugging Atem* Oh! Two more people are joining.

Prof. Pine
February 19th, 2005, 01:06 PM
yes that is very good for this, now what are we going to do around here? I'm just wondering...

Ranusha
March 7th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............I'll need to think on that.

PaladinImperialdramon
June 3rd, 2005, 08:35 AM
Hey guys so uhh has anyone been watching it lately. With the end of Waking The Dragons theres going to be a new yugioh with new characters.

Ranusha
June 3rd, 2005, 08:37 AM
No Egypt arc?? THAT'S IT!! I'M GONNA SUE!!!

obelisk-kun
June 3rd, 2005, 08:37 AM
um don't revive old threads

Hantsuki
June 3rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
yeah,please don't revive old threads next time^^;;