PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Elfie
April 21st, 2011, 12:33 PM
Ya, I'm Elfie, my favorite pokemon is Espeon as my name indicates, and I'm new (Like you couldn't guess that...) so yeah...

Misheard Whisper
April 21st, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hey, Elfie! Espeon is probably one of my favourite Pokemon as well. Welcome to PC! If you need any help, or tips or anything, don't hesitate to VM me and ask!

Hiidoran
April 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution~ :] Shockingly even more than Flareon

...and I would have never guessed you were new by your join date~

So what brought you to PC, Elfie?

Lily
April 21st, 2011, 03:18 PM
Welcome, Elfie. That's such a cute name, by the way. Elfie. *_*

Antebellum
April 21st, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hey there Elfie, welcome to PC. Espeon is a really cute Pokemon, and a powerful one too, thanks to it's unique Dream World Ability!

countryemo
April 21st, 2011, 03:39 PM
Elfie, quite a unique and awesome name you got!

Espeon is just amazing! Glad you like it ;)
Anyways sounds like you're a bit shy, but dont worry.
Everyone here is nice and friendly, itll be easy to get into and make new friends!

What brought you to PC? If you dont mind.

Elfie
April 21st, 2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah magic bounce is good... can't wait to get it from the promotion. But yeah, I mainly came here for some of the Hacks, and some of the competitive battling community... the only problem is I'm a bit inattentive at times, stop playing, then get back, so I take a while to build teams...:\ and I'm still waiting on magic bounce Espeon :( .

Zorua
April 21st, 2011, 06:46 PM
Hey Elfie~! Don't be shy, I'm sure you have a lot to say about yourself. Either way, welcome to PC and have tons of fun here, yeah? :D;

Miss Doronjo
April 22nd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Whaaaaat if I told you I was raising a pack of mutant atomic espeons to defeat the giant monkey king and save the 12th dimension? ^____^

My Ego: think a little smaller doronjo.

Okay! What if I told you I was raising a pack of mutant atomic espeons to defeat the little monkey king and save the 8th dimension? ^____^

My Ego: smaller.

Okay, maybe just a job somewhere not important; BUT! Pokemon Heroes prove Espeons can be used for bad purposes! So, I figured: why not with mine. XD; Anyways~ Welcome to PC, Elfie! Evil lasers are only 2 cents here! Not bad, huh. :3

Anyways, so much you can do here, I'll leave that to you to explore. <3 If you ever want to chat sometime, by all means! Leave me a PM or VM and we can talk about Espeons and stuff. <3

Mr Cat Dog
April 22nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
You have good taste in Eeveelutions. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Welcome to PC. Our hack community is very vibrant, but don't be afraid to check out some of the other forums. From battling, to general Pokemon discussion, to more general non-Pokemon forums... we've got it all. Enjoy your time here!

Hybrid Trainer
April 22nd, 2011, 08:51 AM
O Hi Thar! :D
Welcome to the place that is PokeCommunity. I think you'll get along fine around here ;) there are a lot of eeveelution fans and espeon fans around here. Go look in the clubs, i'm sure there is an eeveelution club there somewhere.