• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your favorite subjects at school?

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
While I love mathematics as a general subject, as a school subject it sucks. The level of mathematics we are taught is incredibly low, so it is just a waste of my time. Same goes with Physics, chemistry and biology, which while having a huge potential, make for terrible school subjects.
My favorite school subject would be history, as it is a very interesting and engaging subject, even when the entire curriculum is stupid.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Probably... Reading class? I like reading. I hope we do Algebra next year in seventh grade. Yeah high school algebra next year. Hopefully, if we did good on this test. We already did pre-algebra in 3rd grade. I like Algebra it's much more fun than normal math. That will probably be my second favorite.

Years
Well i'd have to say my favourite subject would have to be Graphic design. i feel like i'm in love with adobe illustrator <3 :D
But it's also a close call with ICT. its just so fascinating :D

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
SOCIAL SCIENCES :)

history, sociology, political science, economics & public policy <3

I also like bio sometimes, when i'm not learning about photosynthesis, but mainly I adore my social sciences, I think they're so interesting and they're very relevent to society and how it works

Seungri

Victory 승리
Years
AP Euro-
It's fun having discussion, goofing off and being in a room full of other kids who are at or above your level.

Dr. Ed.-
It's driving. What's not fun about that?

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
Music, English, Science, and History. Math I hate, even though im pretty good at it when I actually concentrate. P.E is for losers who think they arent fit and need to be healthy and need to be told how to be said healthy. I absolutely hate physics to the point when I took it I tried to fail on purpose..Didnt work >_>. Everything else is just bleehhh to me. Dot really notice it.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I take six subjects. In order of how good I am at them (best to worst, going by recent test results)

1. Maths
  2. Spanish
  3. English
  4. History
  5. Classics
  6. German
(I just started German this year, so I'm two years or so behind.)

But in order of how much I like them . . .

1. English
  2. Spanish
  3. German
  4. Classics
  5. History
  6. Maths
It's quite different, huh? Maths is technically my best subject (probably tied with English and Spanish - aced too many exams to get an accurate ranking BD) but I hate it with a passion. I like linguistics and social sciences, which is why I'm taking the subjects I am. I dropped Science because I won't need it where I'm going, but I'm hanging onto Maths only because I know I'm going to need it no matter what I do. It doesn't mean I have to like it, though. All my other subjects I love - wouldn't be taking them if I didn't.

Years
English, European Civilization and Phys Ed. would have to be my 3 favorite school subjects, myself liking the latter because Phys. Ed is fun, at least it was in Middle School.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I like Geography, Food Tech, Literacy and to a lesser extent Music and IT.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Maths, Chemistry and History. They were the three I did all the way to the end of school, and I can't imagine replacing them with anything else.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
History only at the moment. I will likely switch a few of my other subjects at the end of the year, because they're a joke.

At school it was history, English literature and sometimes P.E. depending on the sport we were playing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
My top favorite is AP Euro, other would include: Foods & Nutrition, Cardio and Outdoor Ed.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Biology; English; History and Chemistry are my top four. After that I only have three other subjects (Maths; Irish and French) and I don't find any of them hard so life is going good.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Psychology, Media, English Language & Business Management (only for the cute teacher).

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
I love English. I love reading and writing :)

I also like Earth and Environmental Science, I like learning about the Earth. It's interesting.

Back