PDA

View Full Version : Hi there~

Lime Green
April 22nd, 2011, 10:02 AM
Hi, my name is Sammy and I am new as you can obviously tell.
I love the Hoenn series of games, mostly Emerald, and my favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir.
I've been playing the Pokemon games since G/S/C, so I guess not that long ago? But somehow, I still fail miserably at the games.
And I guess that is all.

Alinthea
April 22nd, 2011, 10:04 AM
Hi and welcome to Pokecommunity.
Please make sure you read over the rules and if you have any problems, feel free to ask.

G/S/C are some great games. I love them to death; got to be my favourite out of the whole series. Anyway, have fun and hope to see you around.

Oryx
April 22nd, 2011, 10:06 AM
G/S/C is longer ago than you'd think :P All the way back in Gen II! Crystal was my favorite until B/W came out, so I used to play them a lot.

You might be interested in the R/S/E Remake Speculation Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=216780), since that's rumored to be the next one coming out. And a lot of us fail more than we like to admit. Just the other day I wasted all my PP on Focus Blast because 4 of them missed and on the fifth I remembered that Focus Blast doesn't hit ghosts....;_;

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here, we certainly do. (:

Roxanne Rosie
April 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Ohey, Sammy ;3

Like you, I loved the Hoenn series as well and one of my favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir. We have so much in common xD

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity and have a splendid time~
Be sure to read the rules~

Exile
April 22nd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Welcome to PC, Lime Green, and I must say that I love your usertitle! The Hoenn games are really great, I agree, and I'm hoping they'll see remakes, one of these days. Anyhow, enjoy your stay here!

Lily
April 22nd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Hello Lime Green! How fitting you love Emerald and Gardevoir. I'm of course referring to the color. =O

Welcome to PC!