View Full Version : What season do you like the most?

Elite Four Lance
December 14th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I like summer the most because its warm

Mr Cat Dog
December 14th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Autumn. It's not too hot (I HATE Summer), but it's not too cold either (Winter is too cold IMO). It's a nice compromise between the two extremist seasons. ^_^ Plus all the leaves turn brown and gold and fall off XD

December 14th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Winter! I was born in Winter, plus the fact that it snows in Winter! I love the snow. ^^

December 14th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Autumn or Spring. >_o;; Autumn and spring aren't too cold, and it doesn't get too warm either.

Elite Four Lance
December 14th, 2004, 12:34 PM
It depends where you live too.

December 14th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Summer,everything else is pretty bad to me

December 14th, 2004, 1:13 PM
Summer no school because school year is annoying and more job time so more money.

December 14th, 2004, 1:14 PM
i like winter , even though here doesnt snow , heres like summer all the time so, winter for me

December 14th, 2004, 1:46 PM
I like the winter, and Im born in winter too.

December 14th, 2004, 1:56 PM
Winter! ^_^ I love the snow and it sparkles when the lights are on ^_^ and my birthday is in it too.

December 14th, 2004, 2:25 PM
For zome reazon I've become really zenzitive to cold lately o_O;; Zo the winter for me iz like...yuck ._.

I love the zummer heat! =D Not only iz it zwealtering hot (my kind of weather X3) but that'z when you can ZWIM! <3
I alzo like being able to zpend all day with my friendz ^^

December 14th, 2004, 4:39 PM
Either autumn or spring for me. The weather is nice and comfortable here, then. I'm not as fond of winter because of the chill at times (and I don't even get the thrill of seeing snow here)...and I hate summer because of all the heat and humidity. >_o

December 14th, 2004, 5:03 PM
I love Autumn and Winter. Summer is fun, but these two just apply to me more. I dunno what I'm trying to say :\

Everything just feels right to me in these two seasons.

The Fallen
December 14th, 2004, 5:14 PM
I like summer probably best for the hot girls at the beach lol.

December 14th, 2004, 5:57 PM
I probably like fall the best, it can be hot, it can be cold, the perfect season for people who like the hot and cold in one month.

December 14th, 2004, 6:00 PM
I like spring the best. Its not too cold... and not too warm.

And also summer because my birthday is in July.

December 14th, 2004, 11:30 PM
I like Autumn because I like the cold a bit more than the warm. ^^; And Autumn feels like Spring except a bit cooler. Also the colors are really nice. Winter is too cold and summer is too hot. I like stuff in between.

Ninja Retsu
December 15th, 2004, 3:21 AM
I like Winter the best. I was born in Winter and I like snow and ice. I also like Autumn because I like leaves falling and it's really very good view.

Elite Four Lance
December 15th, 2004, 5:13 AM
Spring is also one of my favorite.

December 15th, 2004, 5:38 AM
I like Summer, my birthday is in Summer and it's warm

December 15th, 2004, 6:23 AM
I like winter and fall. I'm anti-nature. So, when it's dying or dead, I'm happy. And I like the cold.

December 15th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Autumn is really pretty with all of the leaves and colors, and so is spring with all of the flowers. It's sort of a tie between those for me. ^_^ Summer and winter are nice too, but during those two seasons the weather conditions just get so extreme here so it's a pain. I still enjoy them, though!

December 15th, 2004, 7:23 PM
Autumn. As someone has already said, it's not too hot and not too cold either. The colours and peacefulness also give a magical feel to it. Unless i am the only one who thinks so. ^^;;;

December 16th, 2004, 2:37 PM
I like winter. The snow is nice. I just love the snow. ^^
It is cold, but it doesn't bother me. I like wearing my coat. :P
Winter also has the best memories attached to it (for me) <3

December 16th, 2004, 4:57 PM
I like fall, I can finaly stand the heat, but it's not really cold. I dont like winter or summer, too hot/cold...

December 16th, 2004, 5:10 PM
I love winter for the wonderful snow! And I also love summer for NO SCHOOL! XD No school wins in my book! So summer wins! Also, I was born in June! I guess that counts as summer. And it's only a couple of days before summer break! Sweet! XD

December 16th, 2004, 7:18 PM
Autumn's my favorite season, I love the falling leaves and the cool weather.

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Okay. I like Summer because you can just sleep as long as you want and no school.