View Full Version : Have you done your Holiday Shopping yet?

Mr Cat Dog
December 14th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Notice I use the word "Holiday" instead of Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa or MIST/Non-denominational Unreligious December Festivity.

I'm doing all of mine tomorrow. Me and my parents are going to this massive shopping centre, and spend 2 or 3 hours just going on a wild spend thrift so that we buy everyone's presents and don't panic come December 24th. How about everyone else? ^_^

December 14th, 2004, 12:16 PM
hmm.... not really, online shopping here really. hah, only a mouse click away... anyways... whats fifteen dollars given and fifteen dollars received? wasted time? or just another great holiday... this is off topic but just thought i would say something... xD

December 14th, 2004, 1:22 PM
Eh...I've done some of my shopping already...I got some presents for a few people last night. Still need to get some things for my siblings, though I'll do that whenever I go shopping tomorrow (hopefully, unless it's delayed again). It would've been hard for me to get them something last night anyways, as both of them were with me. ^_^;;

December 14th, 2004, 1:26 PM
nope , i havent get any presents and doubt i will get what i want, and i havent done any shoping :(

December 14th, 2004, 2:30 PM
I've done a little =3 I got preazantz for mozt of my friendz but I ztill have to get ztuff for my family o.o. And that'z not very eazy right now zince my grandma got rid of her car and my parentz are never home anymore >< I guezz I"ll juzt have to have my friendz drive me to the mall again (=D!!)...darn.

December 14th, 2004, 2:43 PM
;_; it ends tommorow...*cries*
I could really feel the Hannukah Spirit (Hey, I'm a Jew, I'm a weirdo, we use te term "Spirit" a lot get used to it XD)
Sadly,tonights the last night we are able to light candles...

December 14th, 2004, 2:53 PM
nah, not yet, I should though

December 14th, 2004, 2:57 PM
I haven't done mine yet. I don't know what to get anybody. XD I think I am doing my shopping this weekend though. OO

December 14th, 2004, 3:02 PM
Nope, none, nada
I'm waiting until im done with this semester (tomorrow!!) but i should hopefully be going up to london soon, so ill do some shopping then ^^

December 14th, 2004, 3:26 PM
I got everyone in my family a pack of long-lasting gum. I'm not good with gifts. I just remember one thing when I do any holiday shopping for my family: NEVER mix Asprin and holiday shopping unless I want to get dragged out of the store (asleep) by a security guard...

December 14th, 2004, 3:27 PM
we just got our tree today, and we've bought all the gifts for our family, now I just need to buy for my friends. I'm so broke... v v;;

December 14th, 2004, 3:35 PM
I did mine way back in October ^_^; we always go shopping early unless theres something we want that isn't out yet, but Yah already finished my shopping.

December 14th, 2004, 3:50 PM
Nope, I'm a last minute kinda person :P

December 14th, 2004, 4:19 PM
With my constant allowance deduction, the only thing I could afford was long-lasting gum...

December 14th, 2004, 4:36 PM
Not until I pay off my expenses...rent is due... bill collectors keep calling lol jk.

The only real shopping that I did so far was buy my sister a CD that she wanted, I still have to wrap it, but I plan on putting it in a big shoe box with books to make it seem like something heavy XD.

The Fallen
December 14th, 2004, 5:11 PM
I did some,it's gonna be killer trying to get it done later lol.

December 14th, 2004, 5:12 PM
Yes, I did all of my Christmas Shopping in late November. ^^ Now they are all wrapped and under the tree, waiting for someone to open them on Christmas Day!

December 14th, 2004, 5:59 PM

December 14th, 2004, 6:01 PM
Well, I have yet to shop for my friends and family. o.o I am lagging behind in teh schedule I'm afraid. ^^;; But, I'll get to it!!! I sweeeeeeear!!! *runs to the mall* << >>

December 14th, 2004, 6:04 PM
Umm... hehe no I haven't I'm one of those so called "last minute shoopers" XP

December 15th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Well, I would have but I've just been so busy lately and I haven't had much time... That, plus I'm sort of low on money. XD I'm planning to soon, though!

My mom and grandfather just left a while ago to go Christmas shopping, but I stayed with my grandmother. Before they left, though, I handed them a nice-sized list of what I wanted, lol. I could see my mom looking at it and laughing to herself as they pulled out of the driveway. I'm sure she was reading the part where I said I wanted a rabbit. (Hey, she hasn't said no yet!)

December 15th, 2004, 10:44 AM
I'd have done mine by now but...I really have no earthly idea what my mom or stepdad want O.0 Thus, I shop for my cousin and her baby, easy way out ^^;I only want one or two things, and it really wouldn't matter if I got them or not...though I would like a rabbit. That bunny avatar from a few weeks ago has locked in my head to get one ^^

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 15th, 2004, 2:22 PM
I haven't started yet.I have 3 gifes for my friends already.I wait tell after my b-day to go Holiday Shopping.

December 15th, 2004, 5:03 PM
Even though I had no money, I did my Christmas shopping today. We were going to go last week... but of course it had to snow. x_x I already know pretty much everything I'm getting, having been there to see it get bought. And my sister knows her Christmas and birthday presents already too. There's just no surprise left anymore... oh well, at least everyone knows that the gifts won't need to be returned.

December 15th, 2004, 6:32 PM
XD; So far I only have a CD I bought for my mom when I got the YGO Movie for myself. I've been sick since after Thanksgiving (evil colds and flu!) and so I haven't been out since the official start of the Christmas season. I think I'm going to get out tomorrow or Friday, though.

December 16th, 2004, 8:03 AM
yep...spent 30pounds already... =o=||||