PDA

View Full Version : Woobat's in the House!

Woobat
April 22nd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Hey there, people of Pokecommunity. I'm not exactly super new; I've been here for a couple of months and made some posts here and there in the Trade Corner mostly. I never really came here and properly introduced myself though (and I'm bored), so here I am. I really don't have much else to say, except that I love most things Pokemon, and I have had a strange obsession for the Pokemon Woobat ever sense Black and White were released, as you may be able to tell by my name :).

Lily
April 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Hey, Woobat. Nice to meet you I guess, since you've been here already! =P

I've had that happen to me, too. Join a forum, forget to introduce myself until later. ._.

Exile
April 22nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
Hello, Woobat and welcome to PC. Woobat isn't a Pokemon that I particularly like, but each to his own, eh? Nonetheless, enjoy trading and hopefully you have a great stay at PC!

Rionix
April 22nd, 2011, 07:05 PM
Hey there Woobat ^^

As much as I want to kill you right now (but you're not a pokemon and you're not inside a cave), Welcome to PokeCommunity :)

ALL of people here love pokemons, doesn't matter what pokemon they like as long as they love it, then its good :D

Enjoy your stay :3

Woobat
April 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM
Hey, Woobat. Nice to meet you I guess, since you've been here already! =P

I've had that happen to me, too. Join a forum, forget to introduce myself until later. ._.
Yeah, I just get too caught up in everything else sometimes.

Hello, Woobat and welcome to PC. Woobat isn't a Pokemon that I particularly like, but each to his own, eh? Nonetheless, enjoy trading and hopefully you have a great stay at PC!
Haha, yeah. I like lots of other Pokemon too though, so it's all good :).

Hey there Woobat ^^

As much as I want to kill you right now (but you're not a pokemon and you're not inside a cave), Welcome to PokeCommunity :)

ALL of people here love pokemons, doesn't matter what pokemon they like as long as they love it, then its good :D

Enjoy your stay :3
I didn't know anyone could hate the cute little thing so much! Thanks for the welcome :).