PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Pokesitting--the RP!

EmeraldSky
December 14th, 2004, 12:27 PM
The premise:

You're just wanting to relax from your travels as a trainer/coordinator this summer...until one day, you get a call from Nurse Joy at the Pokemon
Center--the intern in charge of caring for the baby Pokemon is leaving on vacation for a week, and that means there's no one to look after the babies!

Even better, Nurse Joy is offering to pay you and your friends 10,000 credits (that's 100 US dollars) if you take the job. Excited about earning a little money, you and your friends eagerly accept the job, thinking it'll be an easy week, right?

WRONG!

You and your friends quickly discover that taking care of the babies is no easy job--will you and your friends survive a week of wackiness and mayhem?

Character's name
Character's age
Character's appearance
Character's personality

POKEMON PROFILES

For the purposes of this RP, there are six baby Pokemon at the center for you to look after, each with their own personality....here they are:

Ami the Azurill

The same Azurill that gave the Kanto Trio a headache is back, and she's just as playful and mischievous as ever! Just don't leave her near the faucet or the sink...

Juno the Pichu

At first glance, this little Pichu appears calm and laid back...but she's also very excitable, and when she's excited, she can be a real live wire!

Blaze the Magby

Although this little guy tries to be helpful, no matter how hard he tries, he usually winds up getting into trouble...you can't blame him for trying, though.

Diamond the Togepi

The daughter of Misty's Togetic, this Pokemon has some of the characteristics of her mother's human master--she can get cranky and aggressive--and not only that, she is known to wander off, so keep an eye on her at all costs!

Starlight the Cleffa

Starlight is very shy, and scares very easily...he's even afraid of his own shadow...just show him some TLC and he should warm up to you right away--if you don't scare him, that is.

Pearl the Smoochum

This Pokemon is very bossy and will pick a fight if she doesn't get her way,so be prepared to put her in time out--A LOT!

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Name: Akira
Appearance: Blue hair, gold eyes, navy t-shirt, blue jeans, a navy head band, fingerless blue and yellow gloves, and yellow and navy shoes.
Personality: She's got a carefree atatude and is very friendly. She loves to have fun and can't refuse a challenge. In battle she is calm and nothing throughs her off balance. She is kind and patient.

Kay11190
December 14th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Name:Todd
Appearance: Has brown hair with green eyes.Wears white T-shirt with a light blue jean Jacket and black jeans.
Personality:He gets worried sometimes over minor thinggs other than that hes fun to be aroundand and takes responsibility for his mistakes

espeon and umbreon
December 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
name: Rin
appearance: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/fl_trainers/111.png
personality: Most of the time, she is calm, but she can get angry. If she does, nobody can stop her.

Alana
December 15th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Can we start soon? This RPG should be fun.

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Okay, we'll set out now, but LSUs will be welcomed!

Alana
December 15th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: Can I start?

Akira stepped out of her house and into the warm sun light. She shifted he back pack on her shoulders and walked off. "First day. This should be pretty fun."

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 04:24 PM
After waking Todd hurries to the pokemon center a half hour early to make a good impressoin"Time for easy money"

Alana
December 15th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Akira arrived at the Pokemon Center and found Todd already there. "Hey Todd. Guess you arrived early."

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Yup could'nt help myself first impressoins are everything you anyway this is going to be easy."

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Nurse Joy smiled as the three trainers arrived at the Pokemon Center. "Thank you so much for helping me out on such short notice...would you like to meet the babies now?"

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Sure,lead the way Nurse Joy"

Akio123
December 15th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Name:Ryu
Apperence:Red hair,blue jeans,T-shirt with smile face,blue-eyes
Personality: pure evil, his only goal is to rule the world and be the best.

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"All right, but keep it quiet, since they're all napping right now." Nurse Joy cautioned as she led the way down the hall and into the large nursery.

"Pi?" a Pichu sleepily chirped, interested in the visitors.

"Hello there, Juno..." Nurse Joy cooed as the little Pokemon struggled to get a closer look at the group. "This is Juno...don't let her sweet and friendly demeanor fool you, she's easily exciteable--and when she's excited, she can be a real live wire--no pun intended."

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Aww it's so cute"Todd said looking at the Cleffa "What's its name?"

Akio123
December 15th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I will take care of juno. I think he likes me.

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"This is Starlight..." Nurse Joy started as she reached out to cradle the Cleffa, but the Cleffa backed away from Nurse Joy's hand, untill he crashed into a corner of the crib, quivering in fear. "Hey, it's all right, these kids aren't going to hurt you!" Nurse Joy assured Starlight as she held him close. "Starlight is very shy, and because of that, he scares very easily."

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Hmm well im sure he'll warm up to me and the others"

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"All right, next is Ami..." Nurse Joy continued, gesturing to a sleeping Azurill in the next crib. "She's very inquisitive and playful...as Master Ash can attest. And whatever you do, don't leave her near a faucet or the sink."

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"You mean she actually knows how to use it?"

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Yes..." Nurse Joy laughed. "In fact, she ended up flooding the main bathroom in the Pokemon League three times!"

Kay11190
December 15th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Wow,im not even going to ask how but thats a big accomplishment for something o smal"l

EmeraldSky
December 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"I know...she amazes me too..." Nurse Joy smiled as she led the group along to the next crib, which housed a snoozing Magby. "This is Blaze...he's usually very helpful...but usually, in his quest to help out, he ends up doing some harm along the way. If he wants to help you do something, let him try, but don't let him do anything that could get him hurt."

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 11:58 AM
"Note taken never let it help with things that can get him hurt." looks aroung the room and spots a togepi "What's that ones name"

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"This is Diamond..." Nurse Joy smiled, cradling the Togepi in her arms. "Diamond's mother belongs to Misty of Cerulean Gym...and she's starting to show some of Misty's spirit! Because of that, she can be aggresive and fussy."

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"An agressive Togepi and a azurill that canuse a faucet this is getting weirder by the pokemon"

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 02:43 PM
"And finally...this is Pearl..." Nurse Joy began, gesturing to a Smoochum in the next crib. "While she usually is well behaved, she will get quite bossy around others...so if she starts to do that, just put her in time out for a few minutes." The Smoochum just yawned and changed positions...

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 02:45 PM
"Check, this will be cake i only have to worry about Ami,Diamond ooh forget it this wion't be as easy as i thought."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Here...this will help you guys keep track of the babies..." and Nurse Joy handed a Pokemonitor to one of the trainers. "When one of your charges needs something, one of the six lights will flash...I've put the code on the refrigerator."

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"cool, thanks Nurse Joy do they come in white?"

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"Here's a Pokemonitor for each of you...I'll be back in a little while to check on you...and with that, Nurse Joy departed, leaving only the group and the babies...

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Ok, lets see Time to get to know the pokemon better"Todd went into the nursery and held Ami in his arms."Hey Ami"he said looking down on him.

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"Azuri!", and Ami sprayed a spritz of water in Todd's face.

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Oh great,ok need to clean this up."Todd puts Ami back in the Crib and grabed a mop to clean."A week of this, well it's worth the money i guess. Isn't that right ami?"

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"Pichu pi!" Juno saw the puddle of water and jumped inside it, splattering even more water all over the room.

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"O no Juno don't do that your making a mess"Todd picked Juno up and placed him in the crib and this time mopped the floor qiuckly.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Akira grinned. She took some towels and mopped up the water. Then she picked up Ami and said, "Well you're a real pistal aren't you? I like this little guy. He's cute."

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"I know he's cute.But i think him and the others are going to be more of a handful than we thought."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: Uh, Juno is a girl.

BIC: "Togi-di?' Diamond asked, offering a book marked 'Stories' to one of the trainers.

"by, magby?" Blaze asked, struggling to grab the mop as it passed by...

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Todd ran over to help Magby mop the floor then when he was done took Balze over to read the Sory book with Diamond. "OK now.Once upon a time .... The end"

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Juno, meanwhile, had managed to climb up into the kitchen cabinets...she calmly pushed the plate off the shelf...

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
OOC: What about Ami? Oh wait. By the anme its a girl right?

Akira put Ami down and stood up. "Well this should be an intersting week."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Ami noticed Juno pushing off plates, and decided to join in....sending plates, cups, and other silverware tumbling to the floor

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Akira jumped and ran to catch some of the dishes. She caught some but alot but several others smashed. She winced and put the dishes away. She picked up the two babies and put them on the floor. "I take it back. This is going to be difficult."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Ami noticed the kitchen sink was nearby, so she bounded over and switched it on...

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Akira ran over to Ami and turned off the sink. Then she picked up the little Azurril and said, "Guess you weren't kidding about the sink thing huh."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"Smoochum!" Pearl had climbed on the countertop, and was now scarfing down cookies from the cookie jar...

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Akira looked over at Pearl eating the cookies and sighed. She walked over and gently took the jar away. Then she picked up the little Pokemon and started rocking her gently. "Maybe if they're asleep we'll be ok."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Pearl yawned as Akira rocked her to sleep...

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Akira smiled and placed Pearl back into her crib. "This is going to be alot tougher than I thought. And I'll probably be saying it again many times." She grinned and looked around the room. "I think they're all here. Good."

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Juno found the storybook and brought it to Akira.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Akira took the book and smiled. "At least this isn't dangerous. What story do you want to hear?"

EmeraldSky
December 16th, 2004, 08:38 PM
"Pichu pi!" Juno chirped, pointing out a page with a picture of a castle on it

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:43 PM
OOC: I wish I knew which story that was. Guess I'll make it up.

"Ok. Once upon a time there was a great kingdom ruled by King Ashel and Queen Mitsalo. They were the greatest rulers of their time. Fair, loyal..........and so finally the kingdom was at peace again and the king and queen and all those who lived in the kingdom lived happily ever after. Did you like that story Juno?"

espeon and umbreon
December 16th, 2004, 11:46 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting. There was a problem.

Rin knocked on the door and opened it.
" Sorry I was late..." Rin looked at the house.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Meanwhile, Diamond noticed the radio in the corner, so after several attempts at trying to reach the power button, she switched it on, causing a loud rock beat to come blaring into the room, waking Pearl up!

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Akira jumped and turned around slowly. She walked over and turned off the radio. "Please don't do that again. Next time you'll give me a heart attack." She looked over at Pearl and sighed. "And you woke Pearl up. Oh well."

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 08:50 AM
No sooner had Pearl started crying, but Blaze, Starlight, and Juno were crying too!

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Because Juno was closest Akira picked her up first. "There there littel Juno. It's ok." She rocked her gently until she quieted. Then she put her back in her crib and picked up Blaze.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 12:02 PM
"Is everything okay?" Nurse Joy asked as she waked into the nursery with lunch for the trainers.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Alana put down Blaze and picked up Pearl. "I've seen better days I can asure you."

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 01:36 PM
" WHAT have happened here?" Rin asked.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 01:40 PM
"Well Diamond turned on the radio at full blast and scared the liven dat lights out of all of us. Right now I'm trying to calm down Starlight and Pearl. Blaze and Juno have alreay calmed down."

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"Well, I have food for both you and the babies..." Nurse Joy laughed as she set the tray containing food and baby Pokemon formula on a table. "Just page me if you need help feeding the babies, okay?"

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"How hard can it be to feed a baby?" Asked Akira as she picked up one of the bottles. She held it to Pearl's mouth and let her drink the formula.

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 02:01 PM
" Well..." Rin picked Juno up and took the bottle.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Peark drank down her lunch, content. Ami, meanwhile, had found the TV remote, and was rapidly flipping through the channels.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Akira put Pearl down and looked at Ami. She laughed and picked her up. "Here you go little girl." She took another bottle and let Ami drink the formula.

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Rin turned the tv off and continued to feed Juno.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 02:14 PM
After finishing her lunch, Ami turned the TV back on and switched it to a particular channel, where "Breeder's Point" was just getting started...

"Togi di?" Diamond walked over, piqued by the music and clapping. She watched, mystified, as Brock twirled and jumped about the stage to the beat of a hypnotic melody.

"By, mag!" Blaze teetered about the room, trying to imitate Brock's dance.

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Rin giggled. She let go of Juno and relaxed a bit.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Akira picked up Blaze smiling and sat down. She took another bottle and fed Blaze while she watched Brock.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Thank you!" Brock acknowledged the applause from the audience, then turned to a waiting projector at center stage. "The votes have been tallied, and so, here come the cartoons that you, our viewers, have chosen as the best!" With that, the screen displayed 'A Cartoon from Breeder's Point' on the screen.

The screen went black for a moment, then voices began to sing as the scene opened on a group of Pokemon playing in a field, save for one Pikachu tied to a tree. The camera focused on the Pikachu as the cartoon's title appeared: "Pikachu in: 'The Escape!'"

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Alana patted Blaze and let it go. "Ok Diamond come here." Diamond wasn't there. (sweat drop) "Not good." She remembered Nurse Joy talking about Diamonds tendency to wander off. She hopped up and called. "Diamond. Hey Diamond there's a great cartoon on. Wanna come see it?"

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 03:51 PM
What's the matter Akira .Todd said while walking in the room with Starlight drinking his formula in his arms

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Diamond wandered off. I have no idea where she went."

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Well Diamond couldn't have goten to far, so dont worry."Todd took out a puch in which he was working on all day. he then placed it on his back putting Starlight in it."Ok i'll go look outside you look inside."Todd then ran out the door with Starlight on his back.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Akira nodded and started to look in some of the other rooms. "I wonder where she went. Where would I go if I were a Togepi?"

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 04:15 PM
What's the best way to find a pokemon, Todd thought. He then thought to get his umbreon from his house then remembered Starlight gets easiky frightned. Finally he decided to just look around the outside of the center until he found Diamond

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Akira thought. Finally she went into the kitchen. She found Diamond there snacking on cookies. "Oh brother." She walked over and picked her up. "Don't wander off again ok." She went out side and said, "Hey Todd I found Diamond. She was in the kitchen."

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Ami and the others howled with laughter as the Pikachu tried every trick in the book to get free...only to get tangled back in the rope again!

Juno was still laughing as the next cartoon's title appeared: "Lombre in: 'A Blue Note for Mawile'"

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Oh,cool. I thought i was going to go crazy,can you believei found 10 other pokemon not including Pidgeys."Todd took Starlight out of the pouch and held him while walking back inside.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Wow that pretty cool." Akira kept hold of Diamond till they got back into the room with all the other baby Pokemon. "Now don't wander off again ok?"

"Togi bree." Said Diamond happily and went ot watch TV.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Todd tickled Sterlight on his nose which made him laugh."You're so cute.Yes you are"he said to starlight. Akira I think if we build a big enough play pen we could put them in it with the tv because they seem to love it.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Just then, a loud blast of music came from the TV, scaring Starlight! Blaze led the laughter as the Lombre tried to figure out where the music was coming from.

"Pichu pi, pichu!" Juno called, pointing out a record player, as if trying to help the Lombre out.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Thats a good idea. Hmm. But maybe it would be easier to just close all the doors and let them explore the whole room." Just then Ami turned on the faucet again. (sweat drop) "Or we could make a play pen for them." She walked over and turned off the faucet.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I'll ask my parents for some material to biuld it from the outdore breeding grounds."Todd then noticed Starlight behind the couch.He picked Starlight up and rocked him to sleep after tuning off the radio."I'm going to out him in his crib I'll be right back."

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Diamond smiled as the TV announced "'Breeder's Point' will be right back after these messages..." and wandered over to the toybox, where Ami and Blaze where playing with blocks.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Alright see ya later. And don't leave me alone with these rascals to long ok."

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Ok, im done." Todd walked into the other room were he found the pokemon playing with blocks.He sat down in the couch and started to flip threw the channels looking for something to watch until he found a channel about Umbreon and tha maitanance of them."One day i'll be a pokemon breeder like my parents.What are you going to do when you grow up Akira."Todd wondered why he never bothered to ask her ths though they knew each other very long.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Smoochum?" Pearl asked, offering some paper and a box of crayons to Starlight, who was sitting in the corner, bored.

CRASH!!!! Blaze winced as his masterpiece, a skyscraper, split into two halves and tumbled to the floor. Inspired by this, he set the two halves of his old skyscraper aside, and begin building smaller buildings

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Akira sat down beside him. "I'm not sure. I think I'm going to be a Prof. Aid for a while and learn every thing I can about Pokemon. Then maybe I'll go off and see more of the world. I think I wanna be a Pokemon Master Explorer. Geting to see new places, meeting new people and Pokemon, and becoming the best Pokemon trainer I can. After that well I'm not sure."

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Diamond noticed the box of crayons sitting by Pearl and Starlight, so she grabbed a yellow crayon...and began to draw a sun on the wall.

"Cleffa?" Starlight grabbed a few more crayons and began drawing a field with flowers dotting it, then a stick figure of himself next to a stick figure of one of the trainers...

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
(sweat drop) "Hey you two stop that. You're not supposed to draw on the wall." She got up and took the crayons away. She got some paper and set them down on it. "Here draw me a pretty picture on this paper please." She got some sponges and started to clean the walls.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Todd grabbed a sponge to help."Akira next week i'm supposed to get an eevee from my parents to start my journey maybe we could travel together for a while?" He said hopefully

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Akira smiled. "I'd like that. I've traveled alone for quite a while and even though I have my Pokemon it does get lonely." She finished scrubbing off the sun and started working o another picture.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Great I can't wait." When they were done Todd sat back on the couch with Starlight in his lap drawing a picture.Todd then started watching tv and started to doze off.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
click click clickety click... Ami meanwhile, had found a PC by the bedroom, and was typing away on it, bemused by the gibberish on the screen
CRASSSHHH!!!! Juno sent all the silverware tumbling to the floor.
RRRIPPP!!! Pearl ripped a piece of paper in half, giggling as the two halves fluttered to the floor.
WAAAOOHHH... Blaze had rolled up a piece of paper and was trying to get a note out of it.
ZANG! BLANG! PANG! Starlight and Diamond had found some pots and pans to bang on...

The noise began to meld together...

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Akira wandered around for a while picking things up and putting them away. Then she walked over to see what the babies were drawing. When the noise started she just sighed and went to stop one disaster at a time.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Todd got up qiuckly noticong that while he was naping the pokemonhad started to make a mess.He hurried to Juno picking her up and the silverware.HE then picked up starlight and put her pots away.He placed Starlight in his pouch so he could pick up Diamond and the remaining pots.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Once they had cleaned up the messes Akira sat down with Ami on her lap. "This is alot harder than I thought."

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"What's going on in here?" Nurse Joy peeked inside and winced when she saw the warzone that used to be the nursery...

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Don't worry Nurse Joy it's almost cleaned up." Akira got up again and put Ami down. She gathered up some more things and put them away.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:21 PM
We're sorry but, on the bright side Starlights not afraid of me.He tickled Starlights chin again which made him giggle.He then Placed Starlight in his puch and help Akira clean up the mess.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
It took awhile but they got most of the mess cleaned up. Ami took a liking to Akira and followed her around happily.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Here..." and Nurse Joy placed a tape of cartoons in the VCR/DVD console and turned it on. Juno hurried over, giggling as 'Breeder's Point Greatest Hits: Curtain Calls' came on the screen "They love the 'Breeder's Point' cartoons...if not only for listening to Brock's introduction at the very beginning!"

Blaze cheered as the first cartoon's title flashed onscreen: "Plusle and Minun in: 'Opening Night Jitters'"

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Ok now we have a new technique haha!"He said this also made Starlight give a cheer of happiness."Now tommorrow will be easy i hope."How do you do it Nurse Joy?"

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"She's had alot of practice." Replied Akira sitting down on the couch. Ami jumped into her lap and cheered as she watched the TV.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"I guess so." Todd took Starlight out of the pouch and placed him on his lap as he sat. Hey Nurse Joy wheres the Chnsey of this pokemon cener anyway?"

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Diamond and Pearl teetered about the floor, trying to imitate Plusle and Minun dancing.

Nurse Joy smiled as she watched the unfolding dance. "The tapes are in that cabinet over there, so put one of them on if they start getting antsy."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Thanks alot Nurse Joy. You just made this alot easier."

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Yeah you really have. But still where is Chansey I havent seen it."

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Rin picked Juno up and patted it.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"Chansey!" Two Chansey came inside and began making more baby Pokemon formula for that night's dinner

talon665
December 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
heyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOC: Hello you gonna join

Akira took one of the bottles and sat back town and started to feed Ami.

talon665
December 17th, 2004, 07:14 PM
sure name johnny bobson age 24 looks hot eyes lol and personality smart yet psycho happy lol

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Todd picked up Starlight who was still trying to finish the picture and started to feed her while watching tv."Akira so later I'll ask my parents abou the Play Pen idea ok?"

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Ok. So what are you gonna do tomarrow. Still gonna come back?"

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 08:40 PM
"As hard as it is i am. I think there should be an extra playpen somewhere in the breeebing grounds.Witht the videos though it should be alot easier tmmorrow though."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"I guess I am too. And it should be easier tomarrow. Probably less exiting though cause now we know what to expect. Maybe tomarrow nothing will happen that will make me feel like my hearts stopped." She poked Ami gently and she giggled. "So which of these little guys is your favorite? I think I'm most fon of this one." She patted Ami.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 08:50 PM
"Well,whats really bringing me back is Starlight."He turned and saw Starlight drwing the same picture that was on the wall with Himself next to a stick figure trainer.
"Cleff",Starlight handed Todd the picture."Thanks Starlight" Todd picked him up and tickled him which made hiim giggle.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Akira ginned. "I think Starlight likes you too. I bet he'd be scared stiff of me though."

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"No I don't think so,but anyway I think Ami likes you alot too i mean she does follow you everywere."

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Akira nodded. "Thats true." She looked out the window. "Its getting late. Think Nurse Joy will be coming back to tell us to go home." Ami looked up sadly.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Yeah, i'm going to start putting the pokemon to sleep." Todd put Starlight in the pouch picked up Blaze and Juno in his arms and started to rock them to sleep.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Akira nodded and picked up Ami, Pearl, and Diamond and started to rock them to sleep. Once they were out she put them in there cribs and sighed. "This has been an interesting day. Now I'm ready for bed."

espeon and umbreon
December 17th, 2004, 10:53 PM
" Good night," Rin said. She yawned.

EmeraldSky
December 18th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Nurse Joy smiled. "They're all sleeping...so you guys are free to go for the night."

Kay11190
December 18th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Great, see you tommorrow Nurse Joy. Good night everyone."Todd walked out the door and up the road to his house.

espeon and umbreon
December 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Rin hopped on her bike and went to home.

Kay11190
December 19th, 2004, 10:31 AM
The next day Todd returned the Pokemon Center with a pokeball on his new belt.Good Morning you guys he said to the pokemon as he entered the nursery.Todd then picked up Starlight and tickled him before placing him in his pouch."I hope my parents don't forget to bring the playpen"He said thinking out loud.

EmeraldSky
December 19th, 2004, 01:48 PM
The other babies smiled and yawned as they too woke up.

Kay11190
December 19th, 2004, 01:52 PM
"Ok lets see what to do today,first i'll let them watch tv then color.Yeah thats a plan."Todd moved all the pokemon from their cribs ot the tv room were he put on their favorite tape.Ok now to watch them watch tv."

EmeraldSky
December 19th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Blaze cheered as the tape's title flashed on the screen: "The Best of Breeder's Point: The Pokemon World of Sports!",

Togi?" Diamond sleepily glanced over at the TV, just in time to see the first cartoon's title appear: "Treecko in: 'Holes in One'"

espeon and umbreon
December 19th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Rin arrived at pokemon centre.
" Babies are busy watching tv, good. I might go and make a breakfast for babies."

Kay11190
December 19th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"You know maybe i don,t need the playpen after all" Todd sad think aloud again.Todd then got up and went to the closet for something the pokemon could use to draw with.When he came back he gave them all some paper and crayons and left the video running just in case they got board.Yep today's going to be a breeze"

Alana
December 21st, 2004, 09:23 AM
Akira arrived slightly out of breath. She had ran the whole way there. She also carried a Pokeball. It had a gold marking on it. "Looks like the babies are preoccupied. Good I guess I'll help with breakfast."

EmeraldSky
December 21st, 2004, 09:40 AM
"Good morning, you guys..." Nurse Joy called as two Chanseys brought in some new bedsheets and clean laundry.
"Today's bath day for the babies..." Ami cheered at the word 'bath'

espeon and umbreon
December 21st, 2004, 02:49 PM
Rin arrived looked for the boottle in the kitchen. WHen she found them all, she took out a milk powder and put it in the bottle. She mixed with some water.

EmeraldSky
December 21st, 2004, 02:52 PM
All six babies crowded around the trainers, eager for their breakfast

espeon and umbreon
December 22nd, 2004, 12:19 AM
Rin carried six bottles in her hand.
" Breakfast is ready."

EmeraldSky
December 22nd, 2004, 06:23 AM
Nurse Joy smiled as the babies drank down their breakfast. "You know, it's a nice day, and you're welcome to take the babies on a picnic or to the park..."

Kay11190
December 22nd, 2004, 07:13 AM
"What do you think guys maybe a picnic at my parents breeding ranch wont be too bad. Plus it's an enclosed ranch so if they get away we can search for thm with the pokemon,but the ranch is huge.I'll call my parents now and ask if you uys agree that is."

EmeraldSky
December 22nd, 2004, 07:19 AM
Ami lead the others over to the toy box, where Blaze was already at work building a city out of blocks

Kay11190
December 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
"So what do you think about the idea Nurse, Joy. If i have permisoin from you to take them to the ranch." Todd looked at everyone in the room and saw he pokemon build a toy city.

EmeraldSky
December 22nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Sure...you can take them out there...but don't keep them out too late..." Nurse Joy cautioned. "They get cranky if they stay up too late."

Kay11190
December 23rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
"Ok, i'll go call my dad to pick us up in the van." Todd then ran to the backromm and called his father with Sttarlight close behind.

Alana
December 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Akira picked up Ami and said, "This should be fun. What do ya think Ami?" Ami smiled happily.

Kay11190
December 24th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Todd walked back into the room with Starlight at his feet."My dad said he's going to pick us up in little while to go to the ranch. i think you'll all like it there it's real big and is fill with Eevee and all its evolutoins.anyway isee you have a pokeball on your belt Akira.May I ask what pokemons inside."

espeon and umbreon
December 24th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Rin picked Juno up. Juno started jumping around.

EmeraldSky
December 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Juno perked up when she heard the soulful song of a harmonica coming from the TV...she instantly recognized the song as "Rockin' Taillow", and joined Blaze, Ami, and Pearl in dancing to the pounding beat

Kay11190
December 25th, 2004, 08:33 AM
A few minutes Later A tall, man with black hair and emerald grenn eyes eyes walked in. "Dad!" Todd ran over too his dad, starlight still at his feet. Everyone this is my dad Michael.He Then picked up Satrlight and held him.

Alana
December 25th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Akira smiled and walked over to the man. "Hello Michael. My names Akira nice to meet you." She held out her hand.

Kay11190
December 25th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Very noce to meet you too." said Michael. He shook her hand. "Ok everyone let's start to load the pokemon into the van, i Made them a litte play area in there as well as at the ranch.Todd picked up starlight and Diamond and headed to the van.

Alana
December 26th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Akira picked up Ami and Blaze and headed for the an as well. Ami was chattering happily while Blaze seemed to want to stay and play some more. "Don't worry you'll et to play soon enough." She asured them.

espeon and umbreon
December 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Rin picked Juno up and headed for the van.

Kay11190
December 27th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Michael picked up Pearl waved goodbye to Nurse Joy and headed for the van.When everyone was buckeled up Michael started to drive"Ok everyone i just need you all to know there will be no entering the forest mountain or hilly area.We will be having the picnic in plains area and just to let you know you will see alot of eevee and their evolutoins.We just got a new liter a week ago and they matured very fast so we decided to keep them and feel free to ask for one if you want." He said. As soon as he stopped talking they arrived at a Big gate and followed the Driveway to the house at the top."Ok you guys before you enter the ranch you haveto saty inside while we claer out the area for the picnic."said Michael. OK help me take the Pokemon to my room you guys. Todd then grabbed Starlight, Pearl and Diamond."Let's go"

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Akira picked up Ami and Blaze and follwed. She was thinking about the offer for an Eevee. She had never raised one before. It would be fun. Maybe I'll find one here I like. She thought as shifted they Pokemon in her arms so they wouldn't slip.

EmeraldSky
December 28th, 2004, 07:43 AM
"Azuri?" Ami asked, curious as to why they were leaving the Pokemon Center

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Todd led everyone to a room on the second floor that was filled with Umbreon Models, it also had a bunkbed, Tv, and maps of every regoin on the walls."Ok this is my room we'll stay here until my dad calls us. Todd then reached for the pokeball on his belt and released the Eevee that was inside."I wanted to show youall my Eevee i got last night my dad gave her to me early because of me showing responsibility at the pokemon center. So what pokemons in that ball on your belt Akira?"

EmeraldSky
December 28th, 2004, 09:52 AM
"Azuri!" Ami gasped in awe at the bedroom...
"Pichu pi!" Juno, meanwhile, had turned the TV to "Breeder's Point, where the audience clapped to the upbeat sounds of Brock playing a pennywhistle

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 12:51 PM
As Todd sat down his father walked in the room."Ok you guys follow me."he said as they all walked out the room to a sectoin of the ranch that was fenced up so they babies cant get out. "Ok you guys I'll go get the food so stay put."If you guys look around you can see all the pokemon."said Todd sitting at the table.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Akira took the Pokeball from her belt and grinned. "This was the second Pokemon I got and she's a champian. Both in contests and she's helped me win some leagues along with my other Pokemon. She didn't like being left at home so she insisted I bring her with." She shrugged and tossed the Pokeball into the air. "Say hello to my Ninetales. Also known as Blaze." A well groomed Ninetales appeared. It had a scar over it's right eye but apart from that was normal. Blaze sniffed Ami then Blaze and barked happily.

Kay11190
December 31st, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Wow Blaze looks amazing"Kay said in astonishment."How did it get that scar though?"

EmeraldSky
December 31st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Juno cocked her head at the majestic Ninetales guarding the playpen. "Pichu!" she chirped, waving to try and get the Ninetales' attention

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:24 PM
Blaze smiled and poked her nose at Juno playfuly. "It's a long story but let's just say that it came from a sore loser."

EmeraldSky
January 1st, 2005, 07:47 AM
Ami and Diamond noticed the beautiful Ninetales...although Ami was unsuccessful in grabbing one of the flowing tails...

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:28 PM
Blaze waved her tails over Ami's head and barked happily. She nudged the young Pokemon and jumped around inergeticaly.

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 01:40 PM
I'm really surprised someone would do that." Todd's mom then walked outside with a pitcher of lemonade and sanwiches for every one followed by his dad wit pokemon food.

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:51 PM
"I was too. I think they just wanted to make sure Blaze never won another Pokemon contest." She shrugged and took a sandwhich. Blaze tried to jump up on her lap but she was to big. "You are such a big baby some times." Ninetales barked happily and ate some Pokemon food.

EmeraldSky
January 1st, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Azu ri rill?" Ami suggested. The Ninetales nodded affirmatively and started counting "Nine, Tales, Nine..." as the babies hurried to find hiding places

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:59 PM
"Tales nie nine ninetales. Nine nine nietales." Blaze wagged her tails and took off to start looking fo rthe babies.

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 02:03 PM
"So today is going well so far nothing bad has happened. I think we're getting the hand of this pokestting thing."Todd looked over at Blaze who had just found Pearl behind a bush.

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 02:10 PM
"Yeah. But we should still keep our eyes out." Blaze let Pearl jump onto her back and started looking for the others.

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 02:14 PM
"You're right we don't want any of them getting lost or hurt. Plus we don't have the videos to entertain them here."Todd then looked at them again and released his Eevee next to him.She looked up at him and sat in his lap."She never actually leaves my sude which is wierd but i don't mind it.So what do you think i should name her?."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
Akira looked at the little Eevee. "Well that would depend on what her personality is like." Blaze had just found Ami and let her climb onto her back.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
"Well i guess. She really is very sweet and she only goes to people she trust or her friends.So on that what do you think i should name her?"Todd said while petting Eevee

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Akira thought for a second. "What about Charm or Sweet?" Ninetales had just found Juno and he was climbing onto her back. Just then Blaze looked up and spotted a male Flareon. She yipped and ran over to him. Akira saw this and called, "Hey Blaze stop flirting!" Blaze stopped and looked at her. Her expression said, Who me? She barked inocently.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:04 PM
"I think i'll name her Charm it sounds pretty cool."Eevee looked up at todd and jumped off and moved toward the Flareon."Oh yeah that's Rex Charms dad just to let you know, he's real friendly towrd everything that moves sometimes he's a bit too friendly though."Rex then jumped the gate and started to play with Charm.Todd took a bite of a sandwhich.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:09 PM
"He sounds like my Mudkip." Akira drank some lemonade and watched Blaze start prancing around Rex trying to get him to play. The babies jumped off her back and the rest came out of their hiding places. Akira counted with her eyes. One, tw, three, four, five,...... "Hey where's Diamond?"

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
todd droped his sandwhich.Oh no, ok we have t look for her or we'll be in so much trouble.Ok we need a plan because this ranch is huge.What are we going to do we lost her again.Todd sat down with his head down.charm then jumped on the table and strted nugging him.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
"Don't worry Todd. We'll find her. We can get the other Pokemon on the ranch to help." Turns to where Blaze is playing. "Hey Blaze come here." Blaze trots over. "Blaze we need you to help us find Diamond, the young Togepi." Blaze imediatly became serious. She raised her head and sniffed the wind.

"Nine." She barkd and ran off.

"Come on. I think she's caught the scent."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:23 PM
"OK"Todd and charm both got up and followed Blaze and Akira into the wooded area."Rex is watching the babies so let's hurry up, no telling what he might do."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Akira nodded. "Hey Blaze how much farther?" Blaze yipped three times. "Not to long. Good. I hope Diamond's ok."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Me too, plus we're entering Umbreon territory and the umbreon here are only friendly toward my dad so they might attack us."Todd heard a swish in the trees above and saw a flash of blue."Yeah i think we should hurry."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Akira nodded. Blaze stopped a few feet away and stared into a tree. "What is it girl?" Blaze yipped and Akira looked up. *seat drop* "Not good." Diamond was walking on a ver high branch smiling happily.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 01:46 PM
"Charm can you get her?" Charm then jumped of several trees and brought Diamond down."Great jod."Said Todd as he picked up Diamond. Then a blue stripped Umbreon jumped from the trees and stared at them."I think we should go that's Blue the strongest pokemon on the ranch and she doesn't look to happy."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
Akira nodded. Blaze moved to stand between Blue and Akira. She showed no sign of the carefree happy Ninetales she had been a few minutes ago. "Blaze stand down. There's no need to cause trouble." But Blaze was staring at Blue. Akira turned to Todd. "I think she wants to battle. She heard what you said about Blue being the strongest on the ranch and now she wants to test her skills."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
Alright but be careful Akira this was mydad's first pokemon so it will be extremly hard to beat.Todd said looking Blue dead in the eyes

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:02 PM
Akira nodded. "Alright Blue are you up for a battle?" Blaze barked her chalange and moved forward.

OOC: Are you going ot control Blue or should I?"

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
OOC:You can

Todd then looked at Charm who then went behind his legs in fear of Blue

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:11 PM
Blue stepped forwad as well. The two Pokemon acnolodged each other the Blue darted forward and hit Blaze with a body slm. Blaze twisted and stopped herself before countering with Flamethrower. Akira watched the battle quietly studying Blue. The Umbreon lunged at Blaze after dodging the attack with her teeth bared. Blaze moved aside and used Agility.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:21 PM
"Wow, i knew you were good but i never emagined you were this good. Kepp it up and you can win."Charm then looked at Diamond in Todd's arms and let out a small snarl."Hey what's the matter Charm. Charm stopped looking at Diamond and rubbed Todd's leg

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
"It comes from experiance." Replied Akira still watching the battle. She really didn't need to say anything. She and Blaze had been together for so long they could almost tell what each other was thinking. Blue mimicked Blaze's attack and they both slammed into each other. Blaze left back and dug her claws into the ground to stop herself from sliding back. Blue did the same. The two Pokemon stared at each other. Then they both attacked at the same time. Blaze used FireBlast and Blue used ShadowBall.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
Todd looked at the explosion of light and covered his eyes.Charm again looked at Daimond and tackled Todds legs causing him to fall and Daimond to cry."Charm what did you do that for?"Kay returned her to her pokeball picked up Diamond and tried to make her stop crying.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 02:46 PM
Akira turned to look at Diamond. "Try humming to her. Maybe that'll cheer her up." She turned back. The smoke cleared. Blue looked pretty badly hurt but Blaze was alright. She was glowing slightly which meant she had used protect at the last minute. Blue struggled to her feet. Blaze didn't move. "Hey Blue we don't want to hurt you. Please stand down." Blaze nodded.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
Todd started to hum and Daimond stoped crying.Akira lets just go now before Blue gets mad and last time she was mad she burned my dad's arm and I don't want to emagine what she'd do to us.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:00 PM
Akira nodded. "Come on Blaze." Blaze stared at Blue for a second then turned and walke away with Akira. Blue watchd tem go but didn't follow.

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:07 PM
The two made it back to the picnic area to find Rex playing with all the babies.Todd put Diamond down and released Charm again.Charm turned away from Todd.What's the matter girl i'm sorry if i acted mean before but youwer/nt exactly being nice."Hearing the apology Charm turned around and jumped into Todds arms.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:11 PM
Akira looked at Charm. "If you ask me she was jelous of Diamond. Oh yeah and I've been meaning to ask you were the rest of the Eevee's are."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
If you mean the ones born last week, they're all inside the house. I can ask my dad to bring them out if you want. Todd looked at Charm who was again playing with Rex and the babies.

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
"Yeah that's be nice. I've been wanting an Eevee."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 03:30 PM
ok hold on.Todd ran into the house and came back with three Eevee's following him, each with a different color collar."OK the one with the blue collar's traits are friendly ,fast and but keeps to herself most of th time.The one in the Red is strong and shy but he never rufuses a challenge.The one in the violet collar is patient, calm energetic and michevious. My dad says you can take any of them you want so try talking to thm and see how they respond."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:19 PM
"Hmm." Akira talks to each of the young Eevee's for a while before pciking up the one with the blue collar. "I think this one suits me best."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
"Ok ill bring these two back and tell my dad"Todd went back into the house with the two Eevee's and returned with some blocks."IBrought these to entertain the babies for a while.So what are you going to name her?"

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Hmm. I'm not sure. I don't know her well enough yet. I'll just wait and see."

Kay11190
January 2nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
"I guess so." Charm was carrying Starlight on her back while prancing around Rex. "Wow it looks like the're are having fun."

Alana
January 2nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Blaze yipped and ran off to join in the fun. "Why don't you go play Eevee." Eevee jumped out of her arms and walked around among the Pokemon. She drifted among them until walking to Blaze and hanging around with her.

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 12:42 PM
Ok so that do you want you Eevee to evolve into, i want mine to be an Umbreon.I really like them plus they have great defense.Todd looks at all the pokemon playing and finds Pearl using one of the blocks as a microphone along with Juno

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
"I'm not sure. I think an Umbreon as well. I've always liked them, besides." She added smiling. "I've never raised a dark type before and I think the name I've decided on will suit an Umbreon."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Oh cool, and i'm happy you finally thought of a name."Charm came over and jumped back into Todd's lap and fell asleep."And thanks for helping me name charm i'm sure ou have a great name for your Eevee."

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 06:53 PM
Akira nodded. "Hey Eevee." She called. The little Eevee came over looking at her curiously. "I've thought of a name for you. Tell me what you think." Eevee nodded. "I yhink the name Drift suits you." Eevee thought for a minute then looked up and yipped happily. "Great. Then your Drift the Eevee."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Wow that's a really cool name.Oh yeah what do you think I have to do with charm so she won't get jelious when I hold the babies?"Todd looked down at the sleeping Eevee a stroked her back.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Well first I think you should get her and the babies to become frineds then just pay some extra attention to her."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Drift seems to like you alot too considering you just got her.I actualyy had to stay with Charm constantly when she was non because she cried alot."Todd said this time looking at Akira.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:14 PM
Akira smiled. "Reminds me of how my Mudkip was when I hatched her." Drift hopped onto her shoulder, yawned, and jumped to her lap. Akira stroked her and looked back at Todd. "She didn't cry but she shy, fiesty, and wasn't very fond of me. Now she's alot like Blaze though is still shy around strangers."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Hmm well thats not that bad, unless she she attacks people.She doesn't attack people right?"Todd said with a puzzzled look on her his face.

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
"I dought it. Pokemon don't normally attack humans unless they feel threatened or unless they invade their territory."

Kay11190
January 3rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
"I guess so. So what are we going to do with the babies now?"Todd turned to see all the babies sleeping with Rex near the fence."Nevermind they seem to know what their doing."

Alana
January 3rd, 2005, 08:48 PM
"I hope so. This whole pokesitting thing is a whole lot harder than I thought it would be."

mir
January 6th, 2005, 11:50 AM
can I join?please!!
Name:Mircea
Appearance:attached
Personality:nice,friendly,wants to help

EmeraldSky
January 6th, 2005, 01:23 PM
OOC: Sure, welcome!
BIC: Starlight found a water gun....and spritzed Juno! Angered, Juno grabbed a second water gun and sprayed Starlight back! Before long, a major water fight had erupted...

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Akira stood there and watched as the water flew back and forth. Ami was delighted. Drift sat back freom the fight but Blaze pranced around in the water wagging her tails. "Think we should break it up?"

mir
January 7th, 2005, 12:23 AM
A boy just walked hurry in the house the other pokesitters were.And he saw two pokemon hiting each other with water jets.He laughed a bit and then thaught 'It's good that my pokemon don't act like this'."Hi!Sorry I'm late" he said."By the way,I'm Mircea" the boy completed hi proposition.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:22 PM
OOC: Mir we're not at the POkemon Center we're at Todd's house in the feild.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"No, let them play for a bit it might make them more managable later."todd looked at the door to the house to see a boy walk in. the boy getted the two. "Hi Mercia i'm Todd. So how did you find us?" He asked Mircea as he sat at the table.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Akira looked at Mircea. "And I'm Akira." She said simply walking over to him.

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Forget how you found us here I have a more important question. Do you want an Eevee? My mom and dad run an Eevee Farm Ranch and if you wanted one of the new babies i'll get them for you to choose." Todd sat anciouly waiting for his answer.

EmeraldSky
January 10th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Just then, Ami gave a light tug on Todd's shirt. "Azuri? she begged, pointing out some juice boxes sitting on the kitchen counter.

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"I'll get em." Said Akira standing up. She picked up the jiuce carton and poked the straw through the top before handing it to Ami.

EmeraldSky
January 11th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Suddenly, all the other babies decided that THEY needed a drink too.

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Akira smiled slightly and put straws in the rest of the juice cartons for the other babies.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Just then Charm woke up jumped on Todds head and started hitting his nose gently. "Hey thats not fair I can't get your nose." Todd said laughing at Charm. Charm jumped off his head and headed to Rex.