PDA

View Full Version : Age

CloudStrife1511
April 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM
Just wondering..

How many are under 21, and over 21 that currently play the pokemon games. And/or watch the show/movies.

CliveKoopa
April 22nd, 2011, 10:42 PM
I'm 26 and still watch the anime. I don't play the games as much except for the spin-offs sometimes.

PlatinumDude
April 23rd, 2011, 12:15 AM
I'm still a junior in high school. Even though my mom thinks I'm too old for Pokemon, I still play the games and watch the show anyway.

shengar
April 23rd, 2011, 02:52 AM
Under 21, not considering to stop playing pokemon. Don't watch the show or movies, but rather read PokeSpe.

Timbjerr
April 23rd, 2011, 05:49 AM
I'm 23 and I've been playing the games off-and-on since they started coming out when I was 11. XD

Avey
April 23rd, 2011, 06:04 AM
I'm sixteen. Haven't done anything Pokemon related for about a year and a half now (which was playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl). I think my Pokemon days are drawing to a close.

Rionix
April 23rd, 2011, 06:08 AM
I'm curently 19 and I still play pokemon and watch the show. I don't think I'll stop anytime soon as pokemon collection and battling is just a hobby of mine so I don't get sick and tired of it.. And its so fun in many ways.

King Of The Blues
April 23rd, 2011, 06:38 AM
I'm nearly 18 and I still watch the Pokemon shows and play the Pokemon games. Was a fan of Pokemon since I was a little kid but lost interest. Since about the last year, two years I've gotten back into Pokemon.

FlameChocobo
April 23rd, 2011, 07:24 AM
I'm 20 years old and I still play Pokemon. The Yellow version got me in to Pokemon when I was in 3rd Grade, and Platinum got me back after 2 years of of living without it since Emerald (Nobody in my family will realize that Pokemon isn't just for kids even though kids are the target audience)

I watch Anime only the 1st Season, and I have read certain Mangas (Except for the Adventures one) back in High School.

Miss Doronjo
April 23rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Um.
You can simply just look at the ages in their profiles. =S

And people are obviously into pokemon in this forum; otherwise they wouldn't of joined~ ^^

*locks*