• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Trading to my Black version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
I've been using my friend's DS Lite to trade some pokemon that I bred in my White game to use in my Black game. When I go to the WFC to trade and I click on the Trade option on the little computer in there, all it says is that it is "Searching..." and it stays like that. I let my games sit there for 30 minutes and nothing happened. How do I get this to work?

P.S. I'm using a DS Phat and a DS Lite to do the trade, I don't know if that really matters though...

Guy

just a guy
Years
My first question would be, did you add your respective Friend Codes to each game? If not, then it probably won't recognize anyone else there. Also, if you're using your game on your friend's DS, then the Friend Code might have altered from what you originally knew it as. I don't think there's anything wrong with your Wi-Fi Connection though if you're getting into the room successfully.

Having said that, Community Questions & Feedback isn't the place for this sort of question. I'd probably use the Black and White forum's Quick Questions thread if you're still having problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back