PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Background picture not showing?

Naruto Uzumaki
April 24th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Hello, I just wanted to say that it seems only my friends/contacts can see my background image I have, I've asked other users and they say they can't see it. Is it a glitch or something?

moments.
April 24th, 2011, 06:03 PM
It's happened to me before. Some profiles with really big background images take a while to load after the rest of the profile is loaded. I can imagine if people have really slow internet, it might even take like a minute to load or longer...

Sydian
April 24th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Well, I have a slow internet, and it shows up for me. And I mean, mine's REALLY slow. So...it might not be that. idk. Just thought I'd toss that in here since you mentioned internet speeds.

Kaori
April 24th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Your background image isn't that big either. I wouldn't think it's a glitch, but I guess it would depend on their browser/screen size/theme or something. @w@ I'd tell them to clear their cache and see if that works. I know that your profile uses padding, so if it was the theme they were using, your background image may have just been pushed back.

Naruto Uzumaki
April 24th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Your background image isn't that big either. I wouldn't think it's a glitch, but I guess it would depend on their browser/screen size/theme or something. @w@ I'd tell them to clear their cache and see if that works.
But, it's pretty much everyone who isn't on my friends/contacts list. If it was a few people I'd understand, but that many? I don't think so. :/

jigglyppuff8
April 24th, 2011, 06:49 PM
User CP -> Profile Privacy -> Albums -> Everyone

If it isn't that, then nevermind.

donavannj
April 24th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Double check the album you put it in and make sure it's set to public. And make sure it's not set to contacts/staff only.

Naruto Uzumaki
April 24th, 2011, 07:13 PM
It's already set to those standards :o

Well, I reuploded the pic and tried to add it again and it seemed like it worked. Don't know if it was just because of that one picture, but I think ti works now. This can be closed now :D