PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Youtube information

Alternative
April 25th, 2011, 09:50 PM
This came to me just a while ago when I was roaming the New Users / Welcomes area and someone who was introducing themselves mentioned that they upload frequently to their youtube account. Then it it me, I'm pretty sure there are other people who upload videos to Youtube frequently, so why not have a little icon next to the Instant Messaging/Gaming icons, which mention someone's youtube account?

colcolstyles
April 26th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Sounds like a neat idea. I would probably use it. So yeah, just throwing in my support. :)

Vrai
April 26th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Having a link to it in your signature seems fairly obnoxious to maintain, imo, too. "Come check out my YouTube!!" usually doesn't garner any attention and tends to go negatively for the views of that YouTube, where sticking it in the postbit seems less like begging for people to look at it. I'd make use of it, at any rate. :x

Team Fail
April 26th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Having a link to it in your signature seems fairly obnoxious to maintain, imo, too. "Come check out my YouTube!!" usually doesn't garner any attention and tends to go negatively for the views of that YouTube, where sticking it in the postbit seems less like begging for people to look at it. I'd make use of it, at any rate. :x

I agree, seeing as sometimes, they go unnoticed. I fully support this.

Lily
April 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I definitely support this. I post mine in my signature because I honestly am proud of it. I guess I can understand how it'd come off obnoxious, although that wasn't my intention. This should solve most problems, though. =[

Roxanne Rosie
April 26th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I too, am also in support of this. I truly hope it does get implemented.

QuilavaKing
April 26th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah, definitely sounds good to me. I used to have a hack series on youtube, and now I'm an LPer. I actually had this name on youtube like a year before I came here.