PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Ruphus
April 26th, 2011, 03:49 AM
Hi my name is Ruphus i have come from Pe2k forum with the account Neo Dratini, i am a wifi battler but i think i'm going to wait a while before i start battling again. So the reason i came to this forum is because i wanted a change of scene and i hope this forum is active. :)

Lily
April 26th, 2011, 09:59 AM
This forum is very active. I'm sure you came to the right place. :D Welcome, Ruphus!

Vrai
April 26th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Hi my name is Ruphus i have come from Pe2k forum with the account Neo Dratini, i am a wifi battler but i think i'm going to wait a while before i start battling again. So the reason i came to this forum is because i wanted a change of scene and i hope this forum is active. :)

Welcome to the forums, Ruphus! :D

I'm sure you'll appreciate the environment around PC. It's a little bit different from Pe2k, but I can honestly say that almost everyone here is really warm and inviting (and definitely active!). I hope you find all that you're looking for here - and if you're lost or can't find something you're looking for, you're certainly welcome to ask myself or any of the forum staff. They'll certainly be willing to help you out. XD

Have a good time and get involved! :)

Zorua
April 26th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Heya, Ruphus~!

I'm sure you'll appreciate the environment around PC. It's a little bit different from Pe2k, but I can honestly say that almost everyone here is really warm and inviting (and definitely active!)

This can pretty much sum up my greeting to you, but in addition to that, you have our lovely Hiidoran, to which you can contact if you have any issues or questions around the forum.

I hope you enjoy PC, however different it is from Pe2K. I hope we don't give you too much of a forum-culture shock or anything. D: