PDA

View Full Version : Ads in the way

vaporeon7
April 26th, 2011, 03:53 AM
It's not that big of a deal but sometimes when I go to click on the blogs (or chat) and the little drop bar thingy comes down the ad covers it which makes it impossible to click on some of the options, making me having to refresh the page until an ad that doesn't block the bar.
Screenshot for reference:

Axeliira
April 26th, 2011, 10:08 AM
An ad-blocker may do the trick. If you use Chrome or FF, install AdBlock, then refresh the page. That ad should disappear.

Ausaudriel
April 26th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Or you could, you know, not use an ad-blocker. :P PC needs the revenue. You guys wonder why we can't afford a better server. XD;

Anyway I tweaked the CSS a bit, that shouldn't happen anymore. =]

Xyrin
April 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Or you could, you know, not use an ad-blocker. :P PC needs the revenue. You guys wonder why we can't afford a better server. XD;

Anyway I tweaked the CSS a bit, that shouldn't happen anymore. =]
So you want us to click the ads? I could unblock an ad to click it every once in a while.

Ausaudriel
April 26th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Well that's the general idea of advertisement, yeah. We try to make all of the ads on PC relevant to what you're viewing/interested in so that you actually want to click them without us asking you to.

Xyrin
April 26th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Ok I'll go click an ad. But how is weight watchers relevant? You sayin' we fat bro?