PDA

View Full Version : lamsasuke is here

lamsasuke
April 27th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Hi all my name is lamsasuke
What do I do?: Hack, Programming, Technical hardware support & software also networking

What can I offer this forum?: I can offer this forum my technical support and programming skills.

Its good to be here and I will enjoy my stay.

Vrai
April 27th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Hey there lamsasuke! :o

What exactly do you mean when you say "hack"? Here, we have a pretty extensive Emulation section where we have stuff about ROM Hacking, but based on the other stuff you said I wouldn't think that's what you're talking about. XD; Well, I'm sure you'll find a lot of what you're looking for/wanna discuss in the Computers and Technology forum! I'm not really a super tech junkie myself but if you need any help with the forums or anything don't be afraid to contact me! :D

Enjoy your stay at the forums! :3

lamsasuke
April 27th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Hey there lamsasuke! :o

What exactly do you mean when you say "hack"? Here, we have a pretty extensive Emulation section where we have stuff about ROM Hacking, but based on the other stuff you said I wouldn't think that's what you're talking about. XD; Well, I'm sure you'll find a lot of what you're looking for/wanna discuss in the Computers and Technology forum! I'm not really a super tech junkie myself but if you need any help with the forums or anything don't be afraid to contact me! :D

Enjoy your stay at the forums! :3

I do network hacking, like wep cracking I, database hacking like mysql ect... and my programming is mainly c# to c++ I do apps for windows phones I do web browsers client software, but I use backtrack alot which is a linux distrubution. I was wondering could I apply to be a pc support member on this forum?