PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: :O Smilie

Conception
April 27th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Just something that been's bugging me for a while, The :o & :O don't really fit with the standard PC Smilies, I know it's nothing big.

I made some new one's that fit with the style, [ attachments ] I'm not saying we should use these, I'm just thinking of a Smilie in the same style as the others.
Thanks.

donavannj
April 27th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Just something that been's bugging me for a while, The :o & :O don't really fit with the standard PC Smilies, I know it's nothing big.

I made some new one's that fit with the style, [ attachments ] I'm not saying we should use these, I'm just thinking of a Smilie in the same style as the others.
Thanks.

Thing is, smilies like those already exist in the default PC smilies. Such as this one here (which you won't see in my post because I have parsing smilies turned off). :shocked: That's actually in the Smilie drop down menu in the advanced posting mode, 5th from the top.

Forever
April 27th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Well, you just missed the thread discussing this by a few days, as seen here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250517). Maybe bring your concerns on it to over there..?

Either waaay agreed. :x

Conception
April 27th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Maybe I didn't make it clear.
It wasn't the fact that I don't like the current smilies, it's the fact that if you are going to have a set of them all why not make them match?