PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon beware, Wiz is here

Wiz
April 27th, 2011, 11:35 AM
As you can probably see, I'm Wiz!

My favorite Pokémon is very tough to say, it comes down to either Entei or Charizard.

Looking forward to have some fun on this forum, and maybe start doing som ROM hacking.

Captain Fabio
April 27th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hi and welcome to PC.
Please make sure you read over the rules and if you don't understand any of it, feel free to ask.

Charizard is one of my favourites as well, so you have good taste. If you are interested in ROM hacking, do head over to the ROM board.
Hope you have fun!

Vrai
April 27th, 2011, 02:21 PM
As you can probably see, I'm Wiz!

My favorite Pokémon is very tough to say, it comes down to either Entei or Charizard.

Looking forward to have some fun on this forum, and maybe start doing som ROM hacking.

Hey Wiz! Welcome to PC! :3

Favorites are always a toughie for me. Usually, though, I just tell everyone my favorite is Scizor (because it's definitely one of the tops ones of all time for me) but in this case I'll say it's Kabutops so I don't lose to Entei and 'Zard. >:D

I hope you do find a lot of fun to be had here at the forums! And if you're looking to start getting into ROM Hacking, might I suggest the Tutorials (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58) section? There's a lot of useful information there for you to get started with your ROM Hacking journey! ;D

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as you can, Wiz! Remember to drop by and take a look at the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812) before you start posting more and more so you don't accidentally break a rule. ;-;

flight
April 27th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the forums, Wiz~! I love your name, to me, it's sorta creative and witty. xD;

Make sure to have fun around the forums(read the rules first before anything just to make sure you don't mess up and all that stuff)~! I'm Twilight Sky. You can always PM or VM me if you need to talk and whatnot, and well...enjoy your time here!

vaporeon7
April 28th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Hello Wiz welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums~!

Judging by your two favourite Pokemon, I'm inferring that you like fire types of which Slugma is my favourite. My favourite type is water as you may have guessed from my favourite Pokemon, Vaporeon.

I'm sure you will have fun on this forum, don't forget to read all the rules and ask questions if you don't understand any of them.

Mr Cat Dog
April 28th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Favourites with me is always a toughie, as it seems to change on a daily basis. Currently, it's Aerodactyl all the way... but sometimes, if I'm getting nostalgic, Charizard may creep up on in there.

Welcome to PC. Our ROM Hacking community is thriving, so you should be able to find something to your liking. Don't be afraid to check out some of the other forums, though: we've got something on pretty much anything, so PC's your oyster!