PDA

View Full Version : I'm new around here!

coca cola
April 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hi pokemon community

Games i like- 1. Metal Gear Online
2.Pokemon

Hacks i like so far- 1.Pokemon reign of legends 3rd one which isn't complete but when it is:)

2. Pokemon Flora is a great complete hack:)
3. I love the 1st pokemon reighn of legends and have caught all legendaries at end and some extra random bits in 3days:)

I'm new so any suggestions for hacks would be awsome

Things i hate:(- The quens wedding... just a waste of time to watch or go there and i do live in the u.k.
PSN being offline.
xbox idiots

Things i like- The quens wedding meaning less traffic when my parents take me to lake district.
PSN being offline so got bored and found out about these hacks by youtube and this website full of awsomeness.
Xbox idiots getting owned for there worse of machine as they don't have blu ray therefore games can't have as many features as a ps3:)

Things i want to find out...

1. How to get ds emulater on psp 1.37(i think might be 1.67.. owell 1.?7 anyway..)

2. How to translate with google translate any rom and in my case bomberman jetters.

Things i like to do on the computer... (not in rateing oreder)
1.watch anime like naruto or bleach and read manga.
2.1nc in a blue moon play runescape but seems boring now
3.don't go on pc to play pokemon anymore now psp but once and again i 4.
will to try out gameshark codes...

Programs on tv i like to watch... (not in rateing oreder)
1.South Park (don't reccomend for children mwa ha ha)
2.Two and a half men
3. V (alian program)
4. The walking dead
5. Dexter (This is totaly awsome highly reccomend:)

and i think thats anoth about myself:)

Lily
April 28th, 2011, 10:21 PM
First, I love your username. Seriously. Makes me thirsty.

I also really love South park (definitely not for children XD). Did you see the new season yet? I gotta get on that! And this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37) forum might help you with hacking.

Remember to read the rules and have fun here. =]

Vrai
April 29th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Holy cow, cola cola! That's definitely the most detailed intro post I've seen in a while! XD;

Well, I can see you have a pretty big interest in ROMs and Emulation. Have you checked out our Emulation section? I'm kinda guessing you have since you've played DJG's hacks and Pokémon Flora. :DD Have you tried to work on a hack of your own? That's almost as fun as playing other people's hacks, too. :> You can find a lot of answers to the questions you asked by looking around on the forums and stuff too. :D It seems like you have a lot of other interests too - we have plenty of places for you to post around about what you're interested in. :D;

Anyway, cola cola, have a great time at PC! While it kinda sucks that all that stuff happened with PSN I'm glad you took advantage and found this site. XDD

If you have any questions about the forum or just need to find some places to start posting, don't be afraid to send me a Visitor Message on my profile! :D Oh, and don't forget to read the rules (here! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723)), cos you wouldn't want to get in trouble for doing something you didn't know would get you in trouble. ;-;

coca cola
April 29th, 2011, 03:43 AM
Thank you guyes i have read most of the rules and yes i might take up the idea of making my own hacks but not for now as i'm going to have lots of exams/GCSE'S in May that i plan to ace...
I will probably start all the hacking in between me finishing my exams and collage but i can not say i will be great at it but i have downloaded some of the programs and intend to work hard with them.

p.s. no i havn't seen the new season of south park but it is seriosly stupid which= epicly funny:)

MadDewottMan24
April 29th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity Coca Cola! I'm new here too, So you're not alone. :P

Mr Cat Dog
April 29th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Well, at least the wedding's over, AMIRITE?

Welcome to PC, coca cola. Nice to see a fellow Brit on the forums. If you want to talk about South Park or any of your other favourite TV shows, I'd recommend taking a wander down to Culture & Media (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29). But don't be afraid to check out any of the other sections to see what tickles your fancy.

Zorua
May 1st, 2011, 09:17 PM
You have a pretty interesting name there, coca cola~! I actually like it. XD;

Welcome to PC~! It seems you know a lot about PSN as well as the PSP systems. What matters to me though is that you enjoy your time here in this community, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to PM Hiidoran for all of your questions and concerns~!

Have fun here~!

Chocoholictan
May 2nd, 2011, 04:35 AM
I agree with everyone here, love your username! :D

... and nice to meet you. I'm new around here too.

Avey
May 2nd, 2011, 04:36 AM
Diet Coke is better.

...but welcome to the forums anyway!