PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite sports?

Pokemon Trainer Touko
April 29th, 2011, 02:39 AM
What are your favorite sports?

My favorites are Swimming, Cross-country running, Volley ball, Tennis, Ice-skating and netball. :D

King Of The Blues
April 29th, 2011, 03:22 AM
What are your favourite sports?

My favourite sports are English football, darts, snooker, golf and tennis.

PlatinumDude
April 29th, 2011, 03:22 AM
My favorite sports are basketball and bowling.

Shining Raichu
April 29th, 2011, 04:47 AM
I don't have any favourite sports. I was that kid in the class that always had a note from Mummy saying I couldn't participate because I was sick. One time I even wrapped my wrist in a bandage for effect.

Nutella
April 29th, 2011, 05:58 AM
I don't have any favourite sports. I was that kid in the class that always had a note from Mummy saying I couldn't participate because I was sick. One time I even wrapped my wrist in a bandage for effect.

Hahaha, good one, Raichu! I sometimes copped out when I didn't feel like it, but most of the time, I didn't mind P.E. Anyway, I like Tennis (only watching) and playing Netball. Soccer is okay to watch sometimes.

shenanigans
April 29th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Bear in mind that I'm talking about the English versions of these sports in this post. So for example by Football I mean Soccer and etc.

Anyway, my favorite sports are Football, Rugby, Hockey, Tennis and Cricket. I play all of them to a decent level with the exception of Rugby. I guess Darts is also pretty cool although I don't watch it, but I enjoy it when I play it. Same with Golf although I watch that more than I play it.

RYOUKI
April 29th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Badminton, but that's because that's the only sport I can play well. I really don't like playing team-oriented sports though, although I like to watch my classmates play team sports like Soccer and Basketball. I like shouting 'YOU KICK LIKE A GIRL!' at them. :D

Avey
April 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Gaelic football and hurling. Best sports in the world and most of you probably don't even know they exist.

Katalyst
April 29th, 2011, 02:02 PM
European football, badminton and tennis. Though I love the first one a loooot more than the other two.

Owl
May 2nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Football, wrestling, soccer and basketball are my favorites, and so is tennis. :o
Basically anything with a ball. Except for baseball and cricket. I despise those.

Weeaboo Name
May 2nd, 2011, 04:39 PM
European football, badminton and tennis. Though I love the first one a loooot more than the other two.

Exactly this.

Well I also like beach volleyball for obvious reasons.

Gaelic football and hurling. Best sports in the world and most of you probably don't even know they exist.

Sports hipster? WTF am i reading.

Demigod
May 3rd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Boxing and Hockey are my favorites
Then comes Tennis.

Nervous Eddy
May 3rd, 2011, 09:00 PM
Boxing! It's actually the only sport I enjoy watching. Not sure I'd wanna do it myself though, it isn't fun getting teeth knocked out!

Kaori
May 10th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Eh, I've never really been the sports type of person but I absolutely love swimming and tennis, which I'll consider my favorites. Speaking of which, I haven't done either of the two in a while. >:

Manila Luzon
May 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Sport's aren't really my kind of area. \: However I am fond of Swimming and Badminton. Swimming being good for my Asthma, and Badminton being, well... just fun! :P

Black Ice
May 10th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Basketball. I've been wanting to get back into tennis for a while, but not during AP/IB season.

Kyoko
May 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I'm a runner :) It's been freezing cold here for the past six months so I had to retire to my treadmill, but now that it's nice out I can be back outside which will be great. The outdoors > my basement.

I also enjoy volleyball but I haven't played that since high school gym class D: I need to buy a volleyball net for my backyard or something.

Esper
May 12th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Darts is a sport?

I like watching soccer/football. When the Winter Olympics roll around I like watching curling because it's so novel. I mean, when else do you get to watch it unless you have some kind of sports television package thing? I'm not into almost all sports so for me that's a never.

My favorite sport to play is Wii Sports Resort. :3 I'm not very sporty, but I have a pretty good score on 100 pin bowling.

Vrai
May 14th, 2011, 10:36 AM
My favorite sport is most definitely American football, but I suppose rugby is just as awesome and I love to watch it. Outside of that, nothing really makes me that interested, tbh. Golf, basketball, soccer, baseball... all of those other sports just feel really repetitive and boring to me. You could say that the two I listed are too I guess but idek. /breaking my own argument

Netherfury
May 17th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Fishing, Football and Soccer are my favorite sports. Many would argue that fishing isn't a sport but... I enjoy it either way!

Mukkamoto
May 17th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I enjoy Soccer, Skiing, Swimming.

I enjoy watching almost all mainstream sports.

donavannj
June 1st, 2011, 05:17 PM
My favorite sport of all time is basketball, but I take at least a passing interest in most sports, and follow American football, hockey, baseball, and soccer to similar levels as basketball, though basketball gets the nod as my favorite because I enjoy playing it more than other sports.

Binary
June 1st, 2011, 10:07 PM
My favorite sport is probably European Football (a.k.a. Soccer). I enjoy watching the sport, and I can play pretty decently too. Cricket would probably be in second place. I love playing Cricket. In general, I play just about any sport (not all; if something's new to me, I like having a go). Badminton, Tennis, Golf, Pool, Darts, Rugby, Swimming, etc.

TheWatersGreatGuardian
June 1st, 2011, 10:35 PM
Only sport I play is basketball

favorite sports and teams (all american)
Professional
-----------
Major League Baseball: Tampa Bay Rays
National Football League: Tama Bay Bucs
National Hockey League: Tampa Bay Lightning
---------
College Sports Team: Florida Gators

shinysweety
June 2nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
I love swiming, i feel so good in the water, i have always loved it.
I also like Skiing its so fun but cold.

Numbers
June 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM

I do, and I feel special because of it haha. I'm from Scotland so I used to do both in high school, along with Shinty. :)

But my favourite sport of all time is football.
I hate the way Americans think that football is just guys flopping around on the floor pretending to be hurt.
To which I reply yes, maybe in England or the rest of Europe.
But here in Scotland you get ripped to shreds if you take a dive. Seriously, if you take a dive in Scottish football then it's guaranteed that some guys gonna come round and tackle you even harder next time. The only team that reall dives over here is a team called Rangers. But the have all the referees on their side anyway so they can basically do whatever they want.

Sandshrewiac
June 6th, 2011, 04:45 PM
The only sport I really like is baketball.

EmeraldSerenade
June 6th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Cross Country and Track. I pretty much fail at all other sports.. lol.

Kirbychu
June 6th, 2011, 08:16 PM
My favorite sport is easily soccer, or whatever you want to call it.

SV
June 8th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Basketball. There's always something happening in the game, at all times, unlike baseball, and football, where theres constant waiting periods for something to happen, and then american football, which is in the same boat.

Hikamaru
June 8th, 2011, 07:40 PM
I love lots of sport: Rugby Union, Rugby League, Aussie Rules Football, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Netball, Basketball etc.

Well I love any team sport.