PDA

View Full Version : Hello PC

Fluff
April 29th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Hey PC,

I'm Fluff. I'm really happy i joined since i was looking for a Pokemon Forum (:
I like to Read Manga and Watch Anime.
My favorite Pokemon are Piplup and Lucario.
I watched Pokemon since i was 5 and i still LOVE it!

Well, I really suck at making introductions so i'll end this for now.

I hope to make new friends here at PC

shenanigans
April 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Haha, nice username! Welcome to PokéCommunity, and a special welcome for a dedicated PokéFan like yourself. I like Piplup too; when I was playing Diamond Version for the first time and it came up I was like "omg yes ;____;" and I still have it in my team today. x)

If you need any help getting started, contact me or anyone around here tbh; everyone's completely friendly. Have fun!

Fluff
April 29th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks Razor Leaf. I'll be sure to ask you if i need any help (:

Cadance
April 29th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Well, you've come to the right place! Welcome, Fluff, to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you found us! We are a great community, and amazing as well, as we talk about all things Pokemon. Piplup is also one of my favorite Pokemon, as I actually made an attempt to drew it a while ago. Your introduction is fine, no worries!

Since you're into the Manga and the Anime, PC has two boards that may find interesting for you. At Pokemon General, you'll find a sub forum called Pokemon Manga/Comics, which talks about the Manga altogether. Also, the Pokemon Anime board is another place to visit, whether you're watching the Japanese version of B/W or the English. :)

Well, it's very nice to meet you, and again, I'm glad you found this place! If you have any questions, be sure to ask a staff member! They are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Read the rules if you get a chance. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Fluff
April 29th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Thank you Meganium. I'll be sure to check!

Alternative
April 29th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Heh, Fluff. That's a funny name! XD;
But really, I guess it's a cool name for someone like you. It's just something that you don't expect, and it's really quite funny. I bet you'll find more people with awesome name. ;D

Welcome to the community. :)

I still watch the anime to this day. One of my friends who I see once a week has the entire first season on DVD, so we usually watch that everyday, and it's really amazing. I've forgotten how funny it is, from the Pokémon Lovers Club, to Big Jess and Little Jim. I mean, she's really cool, swinging her chain while she went everywhere on her bicycle. :D

Well that's enough from me (even if it wasn't really that much of an intro). :P Make sure you read the rules soon, and yeah. Have a great time here also! :D

MadDewottMan24
April 29th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Welcome to PC Fluff! :) I'm new here too.

Mato
April 29th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I still watch the Pokemon anime, too! It is nice to see someone else keeping up with the series - it has been years. ^^ Do you watch/read anything else? I'd love to know!

Also, welcome to PC. Contact a staff if you're having difficulty. Make sure to read the rules, as well.
Everyone is really nice here, so I'm sure you'll make friends in no time, Fluff.

~Hope to see you around.

Ciao! :]

Jak
April 29th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Hi Fluff! :] You already VMed me, but I figured I'd post in your welcome thread too, haha. Piplup is probably my favorite Sinnoh starter, since it ends up being an awesome Empoleon. I was also about 5 when I started getting into Pokemon. If you need anything, feel free to VM me again~ I'm always up for chatting as well. :]

Vrai
April 30th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hey PC,

I'm Fluff. I'm really happy i joined since i was looking for a Pokemon Forum (:
I like to Read Manga and Watch Anime.
My favorite Pokemon are Piplup and Lucario.
I watched Pokemon since i was 5 and i still LOVE it!

Well, I really suck at making introductions so i'll end this for now.

I hope to make new friends here at PC

Hey Fluff, welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D;

I'm glad you joined too, hehe. IIRC, we're the biggest (and, in my honest opinion, probably the best) Pokémon forum out there. You said you liked to watch animé... do you watch the Pokémon ones? I know a lot of people that watch animé but not Pokémon, I guess. XD

Piplup's pretty cool. He was my first starter in Pearl ever and I was absolutely positively excited to have him. :) Lucario I'm less fond of but I guess I haven't really harbored many feelings about it because I've never really used it, I guess. (stupid gamefreak putting it in an egg that you have to raise 40 levels to catch up to your party grumble grumble)

No, actually, your introduction has been one of the better ones. XD I hope you do make new friends here too! If you have any questions or concerns about how anything works, or heck if you just need to find a place where you want to start posting don't be afraid to shoot me a Visitor Message. I'd love to help you out. :)

Don't forget to read the rules, too! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723)

Antebellum
April 30th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hello, Fluff, welcome to PC. I've already replied to your VM, but I figured I'd welcome you as well. If you'd like to discuss the anime, you should check The Anime Section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15) out, although it seems you already know your way around a Pokemon forum. Piplup is a very cute Pokemon and Lucario has a cool design, they aren't my favorites, but I do like them. Anyhow, have an enjoyable stay with us, Fluff.

Tetra
May 30th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Welcome, Fluff! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, I actally like Piplup too! :3
Hope you make alot of new friends here, and you can even add me if you want! :3
~

Jude Mathis
May 30th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Not toooo sure why you posted here, after this threads been dead for a month, but revival of old threads is bad. D: Sooo this is closing up.

Locked.