PDA

View Full Version : helllo fellow trainers

obavijest
April 29th, 2011, 09:56 PM
sup guys. please accept me into your family :D i love the classic games & replay red & yellow constantly. something about the sprites just have me addicted...

some cool trivia:

i got a chinese bootleg GBC cart with pokemon yellow,red,blue,green,and TCG(before US release) among other games.

got a VHS of the first pokemon movie before US release. i think i lost it...

dont have a favorite pokemon but in my book, there are only 151

hope to see you all in the forums,

obavi

Mr Cat Dog
April 30th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I've always wondered what Pokemon life would be like if there were no new Pokemon introduced after Gen I, and now I know who to turn to!

Welcome to PC. If you want to discuss Gen I, we have a Metal/Color forum dedicated to it. After that, though, just go nuts and explore everywhere you want to on the forum. Enjoy yourself! ^_^

Vrai
April 30th, 2011, 11:18 PM
sup guys. please accept me into your family :D i love the classic games & replay red & yellow constantly. something about the sprites just have me addicted...

some cool trivia:

i got a chinese bootleg GBC cart with pokemon yellow,red,blue,green,and TCG(before US release) among other games.

got a VHS of the first pokemon movie before US release. i think i lost it...

dont have a favorite pokemon but in my book, there are only 151

hope to see you all in the forums,

obavi

WHY DOES THIS THREAD ONLY HAVE ONE REPLY >:@

Heya obavi (you don't mind if I call you that, do you? :x)! We have a pretty big community here at PC and I'd be glad to invite you in. ;D

So you're an oldies fan, huh? Have you been playing the games since RBY were released? Most of the people who like them the most have, but sometimes I hear of people new to the series going back and just loving those games. That doesn't happen that often, though. ;-;

Anyway, I hope you find a home in the forums! There's a lot to discuss but I'm thinking you'd enjoy the Metal Generation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) discussion boards the best. :> If you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact me or any of our friendly forum staff (with the bold, colorful usernames)!