PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jeff923
April 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I'm a new fan of Pokemon i've known of it when it first came out just never realy cared till i saw the first Episode i am all cought up now on Season 13 got 20 more episodes of Season 13 to watch then its off to Season 14 Anyway Names Jeff and i'm a Pokemon Nutscase thank you :D
also so is my g/f lol Ok fine she got me hooked on it >_<

Gettin a DSI Monday
if anyone wants to be friends please post your friendcode when you say Hello :D and the Pikachu in the Avatar is my created Pikachu from a Pikachu Creator if you would like that Creator Let me know and i will Post it

his name is Sparky why? cause i love that name i know theres one all ready out there but who cares? :D

Hectic
April 30th, 2011, 07:22 PM
hey welcome to the community. Glad to see your interest. I play competitively and I host a trade thread. If you ever need anything PM/VM me =).

The Void
April 30th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Hey and welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to know that you've taken your first step in the Pokemon World. Try not to hurry up in catching up with the updates. You have plenty of time! But don't be too slow or you'll end up getting left out!

Vrai
May 1st, 2011, 08:05 PM
I'm a new fan of Pokemon i've known of it when it first came out just never realy cared till i saw the first Episode i am all cought up now on Season 13 got 20 more episodes of Season 13 to watch then its off to Season 14 Anyway Names Jeff and i'm a Pokemon Nutscase thank you :D
also so is my g/f lol Ok fine she got me hooked on it >_<

Gettin a DSI Monday
if anyone wants to be friends please post your friendcode when you say Hello :D and the Pikachu in the Avatar is my created Pikachu from a Pikachu Creator if you would like that Creator Let me know and i will Post it

his name is Sparky why? cause i love that name i know theres one all ready out there but who cares? :D

Heya Jeff923! Welcome to PC. ;D

You're a fan of the animé, huh? I never really watched the animé much, though mostly because of prejudice and "oh this show is for little kids" and the fact that I don't watch much TV nowadays anyway. And aww... that's cute. It's nice when you can share such a cool interest with your significant other. :3; Oh really about the DSi? Did you have a normal DS or DS Lite beforehand, or have you just never played Pokémon on a DS before? The DS games are really fantastic if you haven't played them yet. I'd recommend Black or White first, though, because it's the most new and thus has all of the new Pokémon. XD

I hope you enjoy your time at PC, Jeff! Look around, talk to people, but mostly post a lot! Activity is almost always appreciated as long as you're not spamming. And speaking of spamming... Take a look at the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723), if you would. Make sure you're not accidentally breaking any rule listed there! It'd suck for you to get punished for something you had no idea you were breaking... :(

If you have any questions about the forum, don't be afraid to send myself or one of our awesome staff members (the people with bold, colorful names) a Visitor Message. They'll be willing to guide you in the right direction. :D

Zorua
May 1st, 2011, 08:25 PM
Hey Jeff923~! Welcome to the lovely world and forum that's PokeCommunity. Now that you are within your grasp, you cannot escape. Not like you would anyway, right? We're too awesome. ♥ You'll grow to realize that soon enough.

In other words, I'm Twilight Sky, and I hope you enjoy this forum and have fun and participate in the various discussions that are taking place around the board. :D;

I'm not a Pokemon Anime person so I can't really comment on that part. :(.

Jeff923
May 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
=D as a matter of fact i did buy pokemon black this is the first time i've ever played a Pokemon game this long Just got my Pal Pad and my tepig just evoled today :D this is a replay to vrai

Timbjerr
May 3rd, 2011, 02:39 PM
=D as a matter of fact i did buy pokemon black this is the first time i've ever played a Pokemon game this long Just got my Pal Pad and my tepig just evoled today :D this is a replay to vrai

Black and White are great games to introduce yourself to the series with. In fact, if you started with them, playing the backlog games will probably be more boring considering the huge step B/W took in storytelling and visual presentation. XD

My name's Timb by the way, and I study all kinds of game mechanics present in the Pokemon games, so if you need to know how anything works such as attacks, abilities, or even the basic geography of Unova (not that it's as confusign as other regions, but whatever...) feel free to drop me a VM. :D

In other news, welcome to PC. Be sure to enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask myself or anyone with a bolded moderator username if you need help navigating the site. ^_^

Gleam Noiyam
May 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Jeff...welcome to the forums! If you stay on the forums long enough, you could be here for more than two years~. And anyone who joins is a PokeNutcase. ;) Enjoy your stay!