View Full Version : If you could have any song played at your wedding, what would it be?

April 30th, 2011, 6:34 PM
Simple. If you could have any song played at your wedding, what would it be? Mine, would be Hot! Hot! Hot! by The Cure.

April 30th, 2011, 6:50 PM
Probably "Faithfully" by Journey. I can't really think of anything else that would suit my tastes.

April 30th, 2011, 9:01 PM
I have a few contenders :D

Your Hand in Mine by explosions in the sky
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by aerosmith
November Rain by guns n' roses
Here For You by ozzy osbourne

aaand i'm sure i'll have plenty more by time the actual day comes. i'll give my future all the options and tell him to pick since I wouldn't be able to hahaha.

Digimon Kaiser
May 1st, 2011, 4:29 AM
If I ever find someone (or maybe get my old girlfriend back), we'll probably agree one something.

May 1st, 2011, 8:33 AM
I have a couple actually XD (Even tho they aren't really wedding types)

Tonight - BIGBANG
Party - Wisin & Yandel
Beautiful Hangover - BIGBANG
Wedding Dress - Taeyang
Where U At - Taeyang

Gold warehouse
May 1st, 2011, 9:18 AM
As long as this is played I don't care about anything else.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 3rd, 2011, 9:55 AM
Miror B.'s XD battle music. Let the music play (at my wedding!)

Probably some romantic 80's song. Perhaps something by Richard Marx.

Mr Cat Dog
May 4th, 2011, 7:37 AM
I don't know if I'd have music played at my wedding, to be honest. If and when I do get married, I'd probably want it to be a reasonably tasteful affair, so unless the song in question was appropriate for the occasion, I'd probably go without.

For the reception, though, the first song has to be this (and my eventual/hypothetical wife has to agree to this, or the wedding's off, love): You! Me! Dancing! by Los Campesinos! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6SO_yKMe8) The ultimate song to get everyone off their feet and in the mood for a good party!

May 4th, 2011, 7:45 AM
I don't really see myself getting married in the future but if I do, it'd have to be something like this: