PDA

View Full Version : Hola

sazandora11
May 1st, 2011, 06:59 AM
Hola to all amigos, enimegos, and weirdos!

hackerofdarkness
May 1st, 2011, 07:02 AM
It's great to see some Spanish coming here either way make sure to read the rules and have fun while you're at it:)

sazandora11
May 1st, 2011, 07:46 AM
Just because I like the launguage dont mean I am it

NatureKeeper
May 1st, 2011, 08:33 AM
Hello, Sazandora. Regardless of the Spanish, we all welcome you to the PokéCommunity Forums. I am not the committee. By the way, I suggest you move to a new user name. Having numbers after your name later gets really annoying to you, trust me, you'll want a cool name later.

TTC
May 1st, 2011, 08:43 AM
For the most part I've adapted to calling the pokemon by their official names, but I still say Sazandora rather than Hydreigon. I just can't help it. Anyway, I like the handle and welcome.

sazandora11
May 1st, 2011, 10:26 AM
Hello, Sazandora. Regardless of the Spanish, we all welcome you to the PokéCommunity Forums. I am not the committee. By the way, I suggest you move to a new user name. Having numbers after your name later gets really annoying to you, trust me, you'll want a cool name later.

Nah, I prefer it. I like it

Nah, I prefer it. I like it.

Vrai
May 3rd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hola to all amigos, enimegos, and weirdos!

Hey sazandora11, welcome to PC!

I guess if I'm any of those things, I'd probably be one of the weirdos. XD; But yeah! Sazandora or Hydreigon or whatever those silly Nintendo folks decided to call it is one of the coolest new Pokémon, in my opinion. 8D; Have you gotten Black/White yourself already? :o

Anyway, if you have any questions or anything about where you might wanna post or about the forums, don't hesitate to send me or a member of the staff (identifiable by their sleek, bold, colorful names) a Visitor Message! Oh, and don't forget to read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812). It'd suck to get in trouble for something you didn't know was against the rules. ;-;

Enjoy your time at PC! :3