• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Zinock

Zinock

♚Where Legends Are Born♚
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
What up guys,im Zinock,im 14,play pokemon,and do GFX,dont judge :D

Is there a Graphics section here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity Zinock. I hope you have fun here and enjoy all the opportunities this site provides. I think you'll find all members here friendly and helpful with anything you might need, whether in hacking, development, or pokemon gaming. Again, i hope you enjoy your time here on PC. Remember to read the rules and FAQ here to do everything according to the rules.

yeah, there's an art gellery forum, here:
Art Gallery Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Your GFX skills could come in handy around these parts, I'm told the art forum is dead - perhaps you could help revive it! Anyway, welcome!!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
What up guys,im Zinock,im 14,play pokemon,and do GFX,dont judge :D

Is there a Graphics section here?

Hey Zinock! We do have a section related to graphics & art in general here, and I think the more specific forum you want is located here, called Graphics and Photography. But... you have to have 15 or more posts before you can actually post links and images, so we can prevent SPAM bots. You should also check out some other boards too, and see what gets you interested, because you'll have to end up posting other places before you can really post in G&P anyway. ;-; Some of my suggestions for sections that you might wanna look into would be Black and White, Other Voting Polls, and Other Chat. There are plenty of other boards outside of those, though! Don't be afraid to go explore the rest of the forum! :3

Anyway, Zinock, I hope you relax and have a good time at the PokéCommunity. There's a lot to do, so make sure you check up on our rules and get active! Activity is the bestest. :D;

Back