PDA

View Full Version : a new hack

waterboyman
May 2nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
pokemon lol firered
so i started lost my data so i whant to use wich ever one can edit trainers and pokemon should i swich to emreld vertion
i need someone to draw yoshi shrodingers cat misingno AND there will be a a baconasurs contest to see who draws best wch will be in the game
send me a mesage or email regarding any of this sorry about any speling erors i can always use program sugestions and help. iwill ask qs at any time
story
i make fun of the anime and 4kids and evrything oi can make fun of for example its a posted notice go die in a hole and other stuff like that

Guy
May 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately, this isn't going to fly here buddy. It's not an introduction and on top of that, it's in the wrong forum. You may want to check out the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) forum and its sub-forums if you're going to be working on your own hack. And I may not know everything about Emulation, but I do know the first thing you should do there is read all the rules and guidelines before setting anything up. Good luck with all of this though.