PDA

View Full Version : Ohai dere! :3

Canary
May 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site! (obviously)
You can call me Canary :D
I really really really enjoy pokemon!

:D
I've also read the super effective comics a couple times through. <3

So, nice to meet you all, hope we can be friends :D

trespasser
May 2nd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Welcome to PC, Canary! :D I love super-efffective comics. :D I hope you have los of fun!!

Alternative
May 2nd, 2011, 05:31 PM
How much would you be willing to wager that you really really really love Pokemon? Do you love Pokemon more than a Volbeat loves being a Volbeat? I bet you one rare candy and three ultra balls that you love Pokemon more than that. :D

Oh crap, I lost... or did I? :P Welcome to the forums.

Would you mind explaining to me what a super-effective comic is? Is it like a Pokemon comic, but funny or something? I've never heard of these shenanigans, so it'd be nice if someone explained it to me. If not, I'll probably just google it like everything else. :P

What brang you to these forums? Was it the ROM hacking, or the Wifi scene, or something else? It's good to know these things, so I can help you out some more and point you in the right direction. Yes, I'm just that nice. :)

Have a great time here as well! read rules as well ;)

Vrai
May 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site! (obviously)
You can call me Canary :D
I really really really enjoy pokemon!

:D
I've also read the super effective comics a couple times through. <3

So, nice to meet you all, hope we can be friends :D

Hey, Canary! You're definitely not the only one here who really really really enjoys Pokémon. I think you'd fit right in here. XD; And the Super Effective comics have always been awesome! /goes to re-read some

I love your name, btw. It's so simple. :D Anyway, welcome to the PokéCommunity! Everyone here is really nice usually and if you ever spot someone interesting, don't be afraid to give 'em a shout through Visitor Message or Private Message, because the best way to make new friends is to be aggressive about it. :> Don't forget to read up on the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812) for the forum before you go off posting, though - we don't want you getting in trouble! Do enjoy your time on PC! :3

Lily
May 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
@Alternative - http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=0
Very, very, very funny comic of Pokémon! I highly recommend it!

And welcome to PC, Canary! I admit I stalk vgcats for new updates. Every single one brings a smile to my face. When there are none, I just reread everything. XD Great comic!

Enjoy your stay here!