PDA

View Full Version : The End

Goatman56
December 15th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Alright this is a new RP i'm starting your not a trainer your a pokemon.

Story: You live in the great poke kingdom were you live in peace.But one day a power hungry blood red Mewtwo trys to take over the poke kingdom.All of a suddenevery pokemon falls to the ground in a unwakable sleep.But the guardian spritit of the pokemon restores the few young pokemon.You are one of those selected few chosen to destroy Mewtwo

heres the form
Pokemon you are:
Name:
Warrior: (like intelligence or something no person can have the same thing)
Description:
Personality:
Bio:

heres mine
Pokemon you are: Shroomish
Name: Spuds
Warrior: Courage
Description: Blue with orange spots and a white headband.
Personality: Joker,sad,sarcastic,sometimes sad,strong fighter
Bio: His parents were killed before he came to poke kingdom.He came to find a new life but only found more things to upset him.He was suprised to be chosen as the warrior of courage.Hes never noticed bcause of his size and that just brings him down.

Xhaiden
December 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Pokemon you are: Flareon
Name:FireStarter
Warrior:Virtue
Description: Small, black fur with white plumes, red eyes, and wears a gold amulet
Personality: Firey temper, playful, but can be serious at times
Bio: Born a flareon she was raised by a large eon family that protected the lands.

dark_croconaw
December 15th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Pokemon you are: Aipom
Name: Mia
Warrior: truth
Description: A regular aipom with a purple ribbon tied to her tail.
Personality: The most childish pokemon you ever met. Very hyper and playfull. Her bad qualities are being too immiture and annoying. Her caring nature can make her a true friend.
Bio: Her mom and dad passed a month after she was born. She was raised by her grandfather and with him moved to poke kingdom.

Flabébé
December 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
pokemon I am:Treeko
name:Treek
warrior:love
description:small and a bright shiny green
personality:friendly,loyal,and strong hearted
bio:grew up alone and picked on because he was shiny,has veryfew friends.

ash_misty4ever
December 16th, 2004, 02:08 AM
sounds like fun!

Pokemon you are: Squirtle
Name: Ellie
Warrior: Friendship
Description: normal baby blue squirtle. Has scar on left eye from an accident that happened long ago.
Personality:loving, strong, funny, determined.
Bio: When Ellie was born, she was kidnapped by an aerodactyl. She was hurt badly, but a Butterfree named Gus fought off the Aerodactyl, and saved Ellie. Ever since then, Gus and Ellie have been unbreakable. But now that Mewtwo came, Gus has been put to sleep, and Ellie is deeply determined to save her true friend, and the rest of PokeKingdom.

Goatman56
December 16th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Great now just a few more members and we'll get this started

IceKitten
December 16th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Pokemon you are: Roselia
Name: Rozeria-chan
Warrior: Strategic
Description: Cute and small =3
Personality: Shy, but can get very angry at times
Bio: Unknown :P

Asher
December 16th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Pokemon you are: Charmeleon
Name: Asher
Warrior: Intelligence
Description: A darker red Charmeleon with longer claws; about an inch bigger.
Personality: Smart, witty, and strong can describe Asher. Not too useful with physical attacks. Just with special moves. Asher can be angry almost everytime he is irritated.
Bio: When Asher was just a Charmander, he used too travel farther than his home village. One time, he had gotten into trouble crossing over to the human side. He got hurt once in car accident on that world. He got transported back to the good 'ol vilage land of Pokemon Kingdom. However he still carries the bruise of the past...

chloe5685
December 16th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Pokemon you are:umbreon
Name:kayla
Warrior:smart,fast,and knowing
Description:blue eyes umbreon with hard fangs,and claws
Personality:kayla kan read mines and see into the future.she loves invetures and chalinges.she loves romantic walks and loves to play.she has menny friends and a hero.
Bio:she was a chiled of jami and dj her mother and father.

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Pokemon you are:ponyta
Name:devyn
Warrior:speed
Description:she has bright pink fur and black flames, she is small for her age but thinks shes tall,she had dark blue eyes.
Personality:she is verry hyper and playful but can beat any of her freands in a battel of the wits
Bio:she grew up with only one famaly member her brother but he left allongtime ago but promised to return and she wates till that day to come

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Pokemon you are:Absol
Name:Sam
Age 15
Warrior:Strength and trusting
Personality:Kind towards others and a bit Cacky at times.
Descriptoin:Like a normal Absol only with silver fur
Bio:<none>

Goatman56
December 16th, 2004, 02:00 PM
OOC: Ok I belive thats enough.

IC: I had just been brought out of the sleep.There was a voice talking to me and it said "Spuds you are the warrior of courage you have to stop Mewtwo."My face looked suprised."I can't be i'm not worthy of a title like that."I sat and sulked then thought to myself.*Ummm maybe this spirit can bring mommy and daddy back.*I accepted my role but was still very doubtful of myself.I looked around to see if any others had been awakened.

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Devyn woke up shaking her head and looked around at the others still asleep then saw spuds and ran over"you awake too"she said happly jumping up and falling on her butt"oww"

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 03:51 PM
After waking up i walked walk through the sleeping pokemon shaking my head in digust when i saw a Ponyta and Shoomish."do you know what happened to everyone?"I ask

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 03:59 PM
she looked at sam and shook her head"nope do you"she asked looking at spuds then sam

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"I have no clue thats why i had to ask you too?"

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 04:23 PM
she stood up"i knew that" she said smailing shaking her head

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Sure you did. So anyway whats your name?"

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 04:35 PM
"the names Devyn and no im not a boy"she said stomping her hoof and shaing her pink fur and black flames"see the pink it means im a girl"she said stating her point "whats yours"

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"Ok i get it your a girl and my names Sam and im a boy hint my silver fur."

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"yep im tired" she said and looked aroud at all the pokemon sleeping

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"Ok,didn't you just wake up"

shadowolf~foever
December 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"yah but thay getto sleep in how come i dont"

dark_croconaw
December 16th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Suddenly waking up, a sleepy aipom rubbed her eyes and looked about. It was dark, pitch black, and through the darkness she heard a voice. The voice sounded fagnificent, like an angel. "You are the warrior of truth, Mia", it said. Mia looked around, hoping to find the origion of the voice. Suddenly the darkness faded and she saw Spuds. "Spuds, you wont believe what I heard!" she said. Mia noticed two people standing next to Spuds. "Hello!" She said wagging her tail like crazy.

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"Hey, have we met before?"

Goatman56
December 16th, 2004, 05:06 PM
OOC: sry i've been gone christmas party

IC: "This whole things probably all my fault."The spirit talked to me again "don't put yourself down Spuds be brave and nothing bad will happen."I looked down.*If i'm the warrior of courage then I got to be brave.*I got a determined."Ummm shouldn't we be going to fight that Mewtwo guy"I said while gulping.

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Mewtwo, is that the pokmon that started this?"

dark_croconaw
December 16th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"I guess", Mia said. She looked around scared. I can do this. All we have to do is fight a big, mean mewtwo. She started shaking. "I...I think the...the wa..warrior of...of...co...courage...should lead...us...us." She chattered.

OOC: Guys try not to post one liners, they spam up the thread.

Kay11190
December 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Well i guess it might be tough to be able to knock out a whole forest,but one it shouldnt be too hard to beat can it.I turned to everyone to see their reactoins.

Goatman56
December 16th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I felt like I did need to stand up I may have been the youngest but I was the warrior of courage."Lets plow through that forest and take Mewtwo down."Half the time I was trying to figure out how to get my parents back even though I was still scared out of my wits I knew I had to do this."*gulping*Lets head out I mean how hard could a super powerful mewtwo be."

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 03:43 AM
*Tig woke up rubbing her eyes with her flowers*

''Where's everyone gone?'' She thought

Asher
December 17th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Grass blades blew into Asher's nose as he woke up in the field barely outside of Pokemon Kingdom. He opened his eyes, yawned and stretched his whole body and stood up on the his two back feet. The last thing he remembered was taking a hike through the woods and then coming ouyt before he went to sleep. Asher noticed the darkness around him. A dim light flashed through the nightmasrish sky and said in a mystical yet frightening tone. "A warrior you are. A warrior with Intelligence. Brains and strategy you play. Go find a Shroomish named Spud and accompany him and others" was what Asher heard before the light and voice disappeared.

Asher ran through the grass swiftly and entered the Kingdom. He talked to a couple of pokemon before stopping to see a group surrounding a small Shroomish. He growled as he walked towards them. A few tiny rats ran away to the alleys. He faced the group and said "Hello there, Pocket Monsters of POKeMON Kingdom. I am Asher and wish to talk to a certain person here named Spud. I have received a message from a strange thing and have come to seek said Shroomish."

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 04:19 AM
*Tig had the light come to her and told her the exact thing and she went to run off following the others*

''Wait for me! I have short legs!''

Goatman56
December 17th, 2004, 04:30 AM
I stepped forward."I'm Spuds"I said gulping.I examined him he seemed very strong."So what is it you need with me."I began to think to myself again.*Could this have to be about the warrior of courage?*

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 04:35 AM
*Roselia finally catches up with Asher and Spuds after hitching a lift from a Skarmory*

''Warrior of courage? What ARE you talking about?'' Tig said, still a bit dizzy from the fast flight

*Tig fainted from the ride and fell on the soft grass*

Asher
December 17th, 2004, 04:42 AM
OOC: Can a Shroomish really step forward? XD;;;
IC: "Yes." Asher spoke out as he flicked his tail. "I have been summoned by a light of mystery that you should be followed. I am a Warrior of Intelligence, according to it. And may I join you on your seemingly strange quest and tell me what it is about?" He said and a shout was heard behind him belonging to a flying Roselia ( O_o;;; ). "I think someone else might want to talk to you."

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 05:01 AM
*Tig still lays halpless on the grass with her eyes closed*

Asher
December 17th, 2004, 05:10 AM
OOC: Tig, you fell on the grass and you're a grass Pokemon. o_O;;; You can be awakened by aroma theraphy or some other move. XD; I think it works auto in RPG while gras types lay on grass.

IC: Asher walked to the fallen flower and helped her up. "Next time, fly on a Pidgeotto with low speed and doesn't know how to attack grass types."

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 05:12 AM
*Tig wakes up*

''Skarmory did not attack me, she is my friend (I used Skarmory469, a member here XD) I'm still a bit dizzy, what do we do now anyways?''

Asher
December 17th, 2004, 07:35 AM
"The answers lies with yonder Shroomish." He nodded to the creature he recently talked with. Asher dropped the Roselia and walked back to the Shroomish. "Now if you would answer my question..."

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 07:37 AM
*Tig walks to the Shroomish with Asher waiting for an answer*

Goatman56
December 17th, 2004, 11:22 AM
"Well the spirit told me that we must stop Mewtwo."I looked down."We are the warriors of the poke kingdom and it is our duty to bring back peace."

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
she looked at spud"but i cant do anything"she said sneasing with the polin in the air and shaking her black mane

ash_misty4ever
December 17th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I was one of the last to awaken. My green blue eyes blinked and I rubbed them. I suddenly heard a mighty voice rom the sky. It spoke,
"Ellie, your friends are in need of help. Find a group of Pokemon that are awakended like you. Your destiny will then be laid in front of you. And remember, you are the friendship warrior. I trust you will use your powers greatly."
I looked to the side, and noticed that Gus was asleep. The voice didn't wake him up! I had to stop this nightmare quick! I followed my instincts and sprinted into the waiting group.

dark_croconaw
December 17th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"We must stop mewtwo...", she said under her breath, "and bring back peace." As playful as Mia was, she stood there seriously for the first time in her life.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:20 PM
she looked at the grupe "so its all up to us"she said half laughing half crying

Goatman56
December 18th, 2004, 04:44 AM
"Yes I believe it is."My eyes began to glow a blue flame color."I know some of us may be grieving over our losses but the sooner we get over this the sooner they come back."

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 07:30 AM
she noded and stomped her frunt hoofs"then lets get the show on the road"she said looking around her at the faces of the pokeman she would be spending alot of time with

dark_croconaw
December 18th, 2004, 12:34 PM
"Right", she said, "so where should we begin?" She looked around at her companians, a bit worried, but her childish nature won her over.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"yah where do we begin spuds"she said looking at spuds and at mia she diddent know what to do and was verry confused and the world began to spin around her and she colapsed to the ground

Asher
December 19th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Asher coughed a little to get the others attention, "We first must have a plan. We can't attack directly. We must plan a good strategy to defeat Mewtwo. But I have no power how to." Asher looked at Spuds as if he knew what to do.

Asher looked down at the fainted Pokemon. "Of course." he coughed.

OOC: Don't my character seem so bossy? XD; I have to make a weakness, y'know.

Goatman56
December 19th, 2004, 06:21 AM
"Ummmm maybe we should go to the library to see if theres any info on this Mewtwo."I hated the library since I was just a little baby I never learned to read."So lets go."

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 08:32 AM
"yah the library sounds good"she agreed

Asher
December 19th, 2004, 09:01 AM
"What's the use?" Asher said. "The library doesn't possess enough to fully identify the weaknesses of Mewtwo. He is both good in strategy and power besides a psychic type has double brain power. But, on the other hand, the library sounds better."

dark_croconaw
December 19th, 2004, 10:57 AM
"I guess the library does sound good", Mia said. She followed the others.

Goatman56
December 19th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"Alright then lets head over there."I began hopping *happy not stepping hopping*.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 03:03 PM
"ok"smiles fallowing him"wher falowing the leader the leader the leader wher fallowing the leadert where ever he may go"

IceKitten
December 20th, 2004, 03:50 AM
''We're going to the library to do what?'' Tig asked, but she followed the rest, Tig is very reliable on others >.>

Goatman56
December 20th, 2004, 06:52 AM
*Why do they let me lead i'm the youngest....o well might as well just let it be.*I hopped up to the door of the library and used a vine to open and walked in."My dad always said that a library is a big boring place were old people come in read."

IceKitten
December 20th, 2004, 06:54 AM
''It is? But there are computers here!'' *Tig climbs on a chair of a computer* =3

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 10:59 AM
"yah tig can look for info over the web but what can i do im all hoofs"she looked down angrly at her hoofs

Goatman56
December 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"Uhhhh maybe you can lift someone up incase they need to get a high book."I grabbed a book with a vine and began reading.

chloe5685
December 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
*wile i was typing on the computer i herd some voces*well hello and welcome to the laibery i am kayla.i have bin here trying to think how i would defeat the tereble mewtew,but dont mind me and what brings you to this liabrey eneywaise?

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"wer here for the same reson"she said smialing((sorry for the short post writers block))

dark_croconaw
December 20th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"Well lets see, where should I start?" Mia grabbed a book and sat down on the floor. She flipped throught the pages to find nothing.

Asher
December 20th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Asher walked up to the highest floor of the library (namely, the second floor). The books in this section were oldd and could possibly have a lot of information on defeating overly powerful Pokemon. He scanned a book on "Pokemon: the Evil Inside"

"Centuries ago, " he read. He continued reading until he thought we shoiuld go down to his companions careful not to burn anything with his tail fire.

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 03:32 AM
*Tig searched for how to beat Mewtwo but then.......something came up on the screen. She looked a the screen and saw Mewtwo! Then Mewtwo vanished and the computer was on self destruct in 5 seconds*

*Tig ran from the computer then it exploded*

''It wasn't my fault!'' Tig said, scared and confused

Asher
December 21st, 2004, 03:53 AM
Asher roared as he heard the blast. He looked down at a Roselia. "Lucky for you, almost 96% of Pokemon Kingdom are asleep." He told her. "What exactly happened?"

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 04:16 AM
''Well, I saw Mewtwo on the computer, it looked angry, then the computer went on self-destruct!''

Goatman56
December 21st, 2004, 07:28 AM
I wondered off somewhere away from the others envoloped in this book."Now that can't be right."I read on about Mewtwo and how there were suposedly more of him."Man they must have some big family reunions."The book began to shine I dropped it on the floor.It was then when I noticed that the book had only half of itself full."Could this mean Mewtwo has thousands of other things we don't know about."A necklace dropped around on my neck it glowed a blue flame color."Wo"I said amazed by this radiant light.*Why am I sitting here maybe the others got one of these or maybe the found something more about Mewtwo.*I hopped very fast to get back.

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 07:33 AM
*Tig looked at Spuds who was acting strangely*

''Are you ok? Is something wrong?''

Goatman56
December 21st, 2004, 07:49 AM
"WAHHHH!"I jumped into the air.My heart was pounding rapidly."D....don't do that plz."

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 07:50 AM
*Tig was ashamed of herself for scaring him lke that XD*

''S....sorry'' o.o

Asher
December 21st, 2004, 08:13 AM
"If you all are done scaring each other, I got some good reading here. It says here, that a Mewtwo was a clone, and has about two more clones. Mewnite and Mewthree. I think these are a want to counter Mewtwo. But it also says, " points to a picture of a pink cat like creature, "that long ago, a Mew was said to be able to either beat or save Mewtwo. If we can ditch looking for Mewtwo, and look for these three." Asher wanted to know more about this but the book was broken in some places. "What do you think? And where are the others?"

Goatman56
December 21st, 2004, 08:41 AM
"Its ok,and I don't know."I looked down at my necklace."Did any of you get one of these."

Asher
December 21st, 2004, 08:49 AM
Asher looked at the necklace carefully, "I did not recieve anything like that by accident, or on purpose. What is it?"

Goatman56
December 21st, 2004, 09:04 AM
"Well I dunno it just appeared."The spirit came back and began to speak "so you wish to what it is"the spirit said in a loud voice."Well yes that would help."He spoke again "it is your map to were the other clones and mew are."I looked shocked."So you knew that someone would find that book."He just disapeared."Well you heard the spirit its a map."

Asher
December 21st, 2004, 09:13 AM
Asher touched the neck-map. "I don't see how something like that would be a map, but anything's possible..." he replied.

dark_croconaw
December 21st, 2004, 10:52 AM
"A map..." Mia looked at the necklace, it had indeed become a map. "Well, this will surely help in our quest", she said.

chloe5685
December 21st, 2004, 11:20 AM
yes that is a Verry rare map and can i join you on your quest?i have a verry spechel gift frome the gods.i have the abulity to see into the futer,and read minds.i think my gifts will help you on the quest so can i go with you?

Goatman56
December 21st, 2004, 12:31 PM
"I don't mind."I looked at the map."Well if this is a map then i'm detecting one of them north west of here."

ash_misty4ever
December 21st, 2004, 08:52 PM
Ellie had been in another section, searching for anything she could get her hands on.

I walked into the group of Pokemon, who would become my close friends, and picked up on their conversation.
"Mia, could I please see the necklace?"
I asked.

OOC: I AM SOOOOOO sorry about not being here! The story is starting the thicken with adventure! Can't wait until it gets better!

Asher
December 22nd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Asher snatched the necklace quickly, "No! You may not see the necklace for two reasons. One, we don't know who you are. Two, you may be a member of the Mewtwo clan." Asher growled because the computer explosion hurt his head. He sniffed the air, "Err ... any of you smell fire?"

OOC: Sorry for being so bossy. =P That's my character, anyway.

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 03:02 AM
''Don't be mean! She is with us, let her see the necklace'' Tig snapped =3

Goatman56
December 22nd, 2004, 07:10 AM
"You choked me when you yanked it off."I sat there gasping for air."D...don't do that."I smacked it away from in back around my head."My mom and dad always said don't touch other pokemons stuff without permission."Even though I knew my parents were gone I still relied on what they taught me.I lead my vine over to the pokemon."You may see it."

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 07:15 AM
give it to me*snaches*this is a VERRY rare item and needs to be treated on care!*puts on neck*i will keep this safe and if you try to snag it from me i will use my psycic powers on you!

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 07:16 AM
o.O;

*Tig steps back from Kayla thinking she is crazy*

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 07:19 AM
well you should not be fighting like that you pokemon almost broke it!!!!

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 07:29 AM
''Me? I wasn't fighting''

*Tig is confused*

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 07:32 AM
not you tig the others...

OOC:My pokemon is a experenced leader, she will lead you to victory!

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 07:44 AM
o.o;

''I believe in you!''

*Tig stays with Kayla now as she believes she will lead her to victory* :P

OOC: Tig is naive and greedy XD

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 07:51 AM
ok lets head north that is wher we need to go after we studdy.

OOC:we need to study!

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
*Tig is scared of finding a Mewtwo in a book* XD

*Heads north with Kayla*

''We are waiting for the others?''

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:00 AM
i told you we need to studdy *opens a book on krate*i will learn krate,tig i have 1 book on yoga that is what you will study we can use a yoga person.

OOC:i know both krate,and yoga.they will help us.

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 08:04 AM
''I am a Roselia, I find it difficult to do yoga'' *blushes*

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:08 AM
well i have a book on boxing right here*picks up book*hear take this.

Asher
December 22nd, 2004, 08:08 AM
"Sorry for doing that, but you may never know what will happen if we trust a stranger..." Asher looked at the Squirtle. "If you may accept my apologies for being mean I shall deeply thank you..." He apologized. "And sorry for choking you, uhh ... what's your name ... Spud?"

Asher had not been spending much attention on two certain members, "Now shall we continue on our way, young Shroomish?"

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
we need a strategy here is a yoga book you can study.

Goatman56
December 22nd, 2004, 08:14 AM
"Yes but everyone keeps toughing my darn necklace."I hopped out of the library.*Taking my necklace like I can't protect it humph*I thought in my head.

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 08:20 AM
well i have a book on boxing right here*picks up book*hear take this.
''I can't learn boxing'' =3

''I might damage my rose buds'' =/

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:20 AM
here spuds i think this belongs to you*takes of map and puts arond spuds*there keep this safe i have a map like yours to but the one i have is from my great grand mother.

Goatman56
December 22nd, 2004, 08:25 AM
"Thank you."I looked at the map.*Could this be destiny that all of us meet at this library.*Kayla was right we needed to head north."Alright lets go bag us some clones."

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:26 AM
well we would also need a plan i will use krate on mewtwo.

Asher
December 22nd, 2004, 10:15 PM
"We already have a plan to defeat Mewtwo, but not the clones. And do you really think a fighting move would effective? Use some dark attacks. You're the only one with a leading advantage here." Asher said as he looked up to the sky. He blew out a small stream of fire.

IceKitten
December 23rd, 2004, 01:41 AM
''Can someone teach me Hidden Power so I can see if it's Ghost, Dark or Bug?''

Asher
December 23rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
"No." Asher replied rather rudely, "Hidden Power is rare around here. You can start meditating, or release almost all your energy to find out. Fair warning: It'd be difficult."

chloe5685
December 23rd, 2004, 08:22 AM
well then we have to go north to get to are destanation.

OOC:i gess the umbreon is leader.

Asher
December 23rd, 2004, 08:41 AM
"You really think north is the way to go?" We have to consult the map first, you know." Asher said.

(My second one-liner. @_@)

chloe5685
December 23rd, 2004, 08:49 AM
i know i have a map like the one spuds has we have to go north.

Goatman56
December 23rd, 2004, 09:42 AM
"Well does yours have one of those cool compas rose thingamajigs"I said smiling.I was looking at my body color it obvious wasn't the normal color."Well maybe I have some sort of wierd power i'm not like other Shroomish ya know."

chloe5685
December 23rd, 2004, 09:50 AM
i know how to read minds,and see the futer.i say "Never be normal!"i do have a copas to....

dark_croconaw
December 23rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
"We're all special!" Mia siad, jumping up and down. "Out of all the other pokemon we've been chosen to fight mewtwo!"

Asher
December 24th, 2004, 01:26 AM
"An Animal is unique to whatever wherever he goes, said an old Wise Persian." Asher remembered the persian in an alley in the human world. "You can never say anything is never unique. Look at the rock. " He sermoned as he held up a rock that was old and broken." You can know that this rock is just lke any other. But it has its own shape.
Its own life. Its own burden." He paused and look around. "If you can understand what I'm saying, I thank you. If not, I'm talking abou how we can win with our unique skills. Map or no map, clone or no clone! LET'S GO!"

OOC:
>.>
<.<
_ Okay, shoot me.

Goatman56
December 24th, 2004, 05:43 AM
"*raising eye brow*Well I wish I knew what you just said something about a rock.So anywho should we get going now?"

ash_misty4ever
December 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Ok, I do think I saw another necklace just like this one, down by the beach. Buts it was an red color. Thats where me and Gus, my friend, were playing at, just before this all happened. It was the north beach, so, maybe we should check it out! I remeber it was on top of a rock, about half way in the water. If we do go, we should be careful, the currents are extremely strong!

Asher
December 26th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"WATER!!?" Asher yelled, "what are you nuts? It's so cold and and ... I dunno" Asher continued and suddenly became quiet and looked at his tail. "We'll do fine with two necklaces for now!"

I have a great idea. @_@; Let's have necklaces for each person to show their hidden power!

Goatman56
December 26th, 2004, 08:18 AM
OOC: Yeah that does sound real cool

IC: "Yeah you see I sorta can't well swim......well lets go anyways but me and Asher will stay away from the water."

chloe5685
December 26th, 2004, 09:25 AM
well i have a blue map and spuds i think has a green map.if you relly want a nother map i am a exolent swimmer so if you want it i can go fech it fech it for you.

occ: my chariter is a supper hero.......?

Asher
December 26th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"I think the squirtle should get it. She's the one that suggested it and found it." Asher turned to the Squirtle, "what's your name again and what color was the necklace again?" He asked.

ash_misty4ever
December 26th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"Er, my name is Ellie, and the necklace was red... I'll go and get the necklace you guys, I can swim pretty well!"

Goatman56
December 27th, 2004, 07:58 AM
"My necklace is blue not green."I took it off myself and waved it in front of her."See its blue not green."

OOC: Chole did you even read my post were it said it was blue

chloe5685
December 27th, 2004, 01:38 PM
occ:sorry i didnt read the post.i will make my map baby blue.

ash_misty4ever
December 27th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Ok, then lets go!" I said excitedly. Finally, I would get to help my friends out. I started towards the exit, and stepped out onto the grass. Then I headed north, towards the beach.

Goatman56
December 27th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"Yay I can burry myself in the sand"I said with a big grin.

chloe5685
December 27th, 2004, 07:49 PM
and i will look for burryed tresher and rare stuff!o i almost forgot it said in a book if the 7 colored maps join together the holdrer(s) will be the true keeper(s).and the colors are blue,baby blue,red,pink,orange,green,and yellow.well all we need is pink,orange,yellow,and green.and pink is located in snow,orange is in the ground,yellow is in the cave,and green is in *in shock*the.......the......the........*starts crying*its in a place that means so much to me.......

Asher
December 28th, 2004, 12:28 AM
"Your home? Things happen. You can't change the past." I secretly kept in my mind, that the green necklace would be mine. "Erm ... let's go." I said and followed Ellie.

OOC: I wanna evolve, into charizard. XD;

ash_misty4ever
December 28th, 2004, 12:58 AM
My foot touched the hot sand. I looked into the deep water, and felt a tingling feeling. I love the water! I looked at the rock in the middle of the beach and saw its amber glow.
"I still see the necklace!"
I rushed into the water, and quickly swam across, with large strokes, and powerfull kicks. I grabbed ahold of the rock, and was almost swept away by the current. I held onto the rock tightly, and reached for the necklace. Just as I did, I saw a creature popping out of the water! It was a Gyrados, and it was a clone!

chloe5685
December 28th, 2004, 07:41 AM
we must find the green map and its located in my......great grandmas coffin.its not to far from the beach wonce we get the red map i will lead you to the yellow map..

Goatman56
December 28th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"What are you talking about Ellies in trouble."I lunged at the Gyardos and hit him with a vine whip.I got deflected and knocked into the water but sprung up again only to hit him with a bullet seed this time."Leave her alone!"It was another failed attempt but after that I kept bouncing and tackling with all the power I had.I tried my hardest to beat the Gyardos but my atks were to weak."No I can do this I have to be brave!"Just then the necklace began to glow and shine on my face.I landed on the beach with a thud."Wha...whats happen...happening?"I felt a great power boiling inside me.But right when I was about to release it my body gave out on me and I just fell into the water out cold.*I failed to save my friend some warrior of courage I am.*

chloe5685
December 28th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"spuds!!!"i screemed."leave them alone!"then my colors started to change and glow."what is haping?i will ask latter i need to help my friends."then i glowed even stronger."Take this!!!"bits on to the garidose and holds on.then the Gyardos slamed me flat on the beach.starts to walk to the Gyardos."OUCH!!!my leg...i cant give up on my friends.then as i beleave my leg is healed and i was glowing so much it looked like i was a angel.then as i charged up to the Gyardos it looked like it was going to quash me then i carged up and bit the Gyardos right in the eye.then it was falling to the beach when i jumped of i was right in the way.the Gyardos fell right on top of me and squashed me flat.then i came out under the Gyardos with a brockin leg.as i looked over to spuds i started to think about all of the poor pokemon that wher killed by the dredded mewtew.then as i was limping twards sputs and elli i also thought about ellis red map i saw it in the watter but i hade no strenth to swim over to get it.then i fell on the sand looking atspuds and elli then spoke*i wish i could of helped*then fanted in a slumber that maby never see the sun of day light agean.

OCC:if i dont wake up i will die!!!

Asher
December 29th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"I hate dramatic scenes like this" Asher said. He shot a small ember at the Gyarados, right in the nose. I took out some pokeball shaped sprays and evaported liquid came up. The liquid covered around both Spuds and Chloe (?) then a bright spark came. The Max Potions should've had an effect. I turned around. Even Ellie seemed motionless (Assuming you were bitten?) I sat down on the sand, angry at myself for not helping. It isn't my fault . I kept thinking, but I had not helped them in time. And then (suddenly) a bright light engulfed me. I changed in size and shape. The light dimmed and I had turned into a Charizard. I quickly made help my three friends and carried them off back to PokeKingdom before the Gyarados woke up and bit my tail into the water where I fainted.

OOC : Urm ... underwater healing and hideout? Not to mention, helpful clones?

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:33 AM
OCC: Sorry I completly forgot I joined this rp so whats all happend?

chloe5685
December 29th, 2004, 10:53 AM
then i woke up wile i was flying on the charzards back i tryed to stand but my bones have colaped on me."Asher?did you evolve?or am i dreeming?"then i read ashers mind."Asher!"tryed to stand."ouch!!asher i can lead you to the green map.now land in the park wher ther is black stons and i will get the map from my great grandmas grave and give it to you.

ash_misty4ever
December 29th, 2004, 04:28 PM
before Asher picked me up, I leaped for the necklace. Then everything went black.
My eyes opened , and I noticed we weren't at the beach anymore.
"Hey guys, what happened?"

Goatman56
December 29th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I lay there still and unconcious in poke kingdom.But suddenly I began to hear voices."Go get that Gyardos son"my dad said."You can do it"my mom said.I sprung up.I felt the anger again it was the courage it was the courage held inside when I had been bullied by other pokemon."GYARDOS!!!"Gyrados lept up.Wierd symbols started to appear on my body like Kyorges and Groudons.I began my atk with a long hard swift vine whip and followed up with a headbutt in his chin."I'm sick of you hurting my friends."

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 08:08 PM
OCC: I'll ask again, what all did I miss?

Asher
December 29th, 2004, 10:54 PM
<ooc:< the light dimmed and I had turned into a Charizard. I quickly made help my three friends and carried them off back to PokeKingdom before the Gyarados woke up and bit my tail into the water where I fainted.

I'm guessing ya didn't read the Last part. -.-

You. Edit. Now! XD;
Randall, you missed pretty much a lot. An attacking Gyarados, a necklace taking?</OOC>

<IC> The next moment, we were in a lab. I looked down my body, and saw I was once again a deeper red than my Charizard form. "Wha-" I muttered. Devolution? I thought. I looked around and saw a couple of Alakazam's performing difficult mathematics. Clones. I thought again. They had a mark of blueish purple on their back of their palms.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 08:42 PM
I'll join in when I get a "good" chance.

Goatman56
January 1st, 2005, 08:41 AM
I began to hop back to the other tired out of my mind."Wo this really takes alot out of you."I just stumbled and fell to the soft loamy sand of the beach.

IceKitten
January 4th, 2005, 04:08 AM
''Where are we? I must have been asleep'' *necklace glows dark purple* ''I know my Hidden Power! YAY!''

''And Kayla, you are a pkmn for defending, not attacking, and my Hidden Power is Ghost :D''

OCC: Are we on Route 111? XD

ash_misty4ever
January 6th, 2005, 03:15 PM
I looked at my necklace.
"I don't know what my hidden power is, but I guess I'll find out sooner or later."
"I think we should get going now, we can't juist wait until Mewtwo destroys all of our kingdom!"
OOC: Where are we? Are we at the beach still?

IceKitten
January 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
''But we don't even know how strong it is'' Tig said, scared

chloe5685
January 19th, 2005, 02:16 PM
well my power is dark..............

IceKitten
January 20th, 2005, 06:02 AM
''At least we have a backup then!'' Tig said, excited

ash_misty4ever
January 31st, 2005, 06:29 AM
"We know the power of the clones, but what about the power of Mewtwo? With every second, he is watching us, and gaining more power! We have to destroy him right away! Does anyone know anything that would lead us to Mewtwo?"
I said. I looked at my necklace, that now was glowing. It turned into the map. It was the map of the whole kingdom. I glanced at themap, and noticed that the forest was glowing green on the map.
"I think we have to go to the forest."
I said scared.

IceKitten
January 31st, 2005, 07:31 AM
o.o; ''I'm scared'' Tig said shaking

parallelzero
January 31st, 2005, 07:55 AM
This is a warning to most of you. You need to type more for your RP posts, by adding more description, etc, because the length of these posts are unacceptable. I suggest reading the RPing Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=27040), and follow them. If the problems here are not fixed, than this topic will face closure.