PDA

View Full Version : What would N think of our world?*Possible B/W Spoilers*

FourCartridge
May 3rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
We all know N, the Team Plasma King who tried to create separate worlds for Pokemon and humans right? Well, what do you guys think would be the impression he wold get of our world, one without Pokemon, as his ideal universe would be?

gameplayer56
May 3rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
He would probably see the world as a world full of sadden people without Pokemon, & his ideal universe... Eh, I don't know.

Fluttershy
May 3rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
I don't care what he thinks, as long as he takes us for a ride on a Ferris Wheel somewhere.

Zeffy
May 3rd, 2011, 07:29 PM
Because there is no Pokemon, he would move to animals. So he will run an 'free the animals in zoos and don't make them pets' campaign. =S

PlatinumDude
May 4th, 2011, 12:34 AM
N probably wouldn't care about what he thinks of our world because it doesn't have Pokemon in it. He'll probably go insane and say that Pokemon exists.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
May 4th, 2011, 01:05 AM
He'll go mad, because our world doesn't have Pokemon and the seasons are so different compared to Unova (the season changes every month)

ShinyMeowth
May 4th, 2011, 02:26 AM
I can see N joining PETA, which is sad, as I like the character, and those guys are insane.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 6th, 2011, 04:54 AM
I second the PETA thing. It just seems natural that he would speak out against animals in our world and how we keep them as pets for our own amusement, not to mention eat animals.

bwburke94
May 9th, 2011, 06:57 AM
N would pretend to be an N cosplayer.