PDA

View Full Version : Struggle For Survival

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Welcome to another roleplay, and while I'm posting it, credit goes to Flygon_trainer for the wonderful RP idea.

This is a RolePlay about a number of teens in high-school that have a special ability, but they must try to keep it a secret form everyone, be it their parents, fellow students, or anyone so that they won't get seriously ridiculed, or arrested, or worse. This roleplay takes place about a hundred years into the future, with several technological advances, but nothing too ground breaking. (Example, there are still cars, trucks, ect, but they run on hydrogen fuel cells.)

And here's the form:

Name:
Looks/Appearance:
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Special ability: (please try not to have anything TOO overpowering now, we're just teens, remember.)

Flygon trainer
December 15th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Name: Rachel
Looks/Appearance:http://www.ffspree.fictionalworlds.com/artwork/yuna_CGb.jpg
Personality: Unpredictable, but she is incredibly truthful, and has a hard time lying
Special ability: Uses a device called a Garment grid and dresspheres to change her looks and abilities (warrior, songstress, gunner, etc.) Garment Grid looks like http://membres.lycos.fr/bestffx2bestary/gr/30.jpg

Name: Eclipse
Looks/Appearance:http://www.ffspree.fictionalworlds.com/artwork/Pain_CG.jpg
Personality: Very vicious, DO NOT MAKE HER UPSET!!! it will be the last thing you ever do
Special ability: See above ability

Name: Sini
Looks/Appearance:http://www.ffspree.fictionalworlds.com/artwork/rikku_image_cg.jpg
Personality: Hyper, happy, is often shut up by other people
Special ability: See above ability

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Name: Robert
Looks/Appearance: He wears a black leather greatcoat, usually over faded jeans and a shirt, and he has hazel eyes that have turned to green, and are now starting to gain an almost teal color. He once had dark brown hair, but since he developed his power, it's been turned grey, and is still fading towards white.
Special ability: Speed. Put simply, he's acrobatic just above the human level, plus have an extremely fast speed. nothing like comic book and video game heroes, but hoofing it on the interstate would be no problem for him.

Dogbert
December 15th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Name: Amanda
Looks/Appearance: Amanda has green eyes and black hair. She wears a white short and blue jeans. She is quite tall.
Personality: Amanda likes to help people in need. But sometimes likes to stay to herself.
Special ability: Make objects float around, turn into liquid and zap (Not too powerful)

MiNuN*
December 15th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Name: Headache (full name: Akura Kayasumi Ogide)
Looks/Appearance: Wheres a hat tilted sideways, with some spikey hair showing on the side. A chain over the neck, oversized white shirt, oversized microfibre sports jacket. Baggy pants. Black/whiteblue highlighted shoes. Pure white hair. Silver jewellry, a silver watch.
Personality: Never really talks. Basketball pro. Very low social skills.
History: Lost parents at an early age. Only has cousin and brother to protect him. Doesnt live in a house. Always has a basketball near him. Lives in an alley near a basketball court. Versuses others to get more money. Has a uncle that owns a foot stall, so he can go in and take some food when he wants to. He has an ability that he can jump high to reach any rim of a basket ball court. In other words, he defies gravity.
Special ability: (please try not to have anything TOO overpowering now, we're just teens, remember.) Can extract a projectile gun from under his shirt/jacket that shoots yellow=paralyzing shot, blue=normal shot that quite hurts and red=unknown, he used it against a murderer and killed him instantly, thats was the only time he used it.

<Is going to draw a pic of him later on, and is gonna try to fix scanner.>

Mistys_Brother
December 16th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Name: Riku Kore
Looks/Appearance: Tall & Muscular with Dusty Blonde hair & Green Eyes. Riku wears a white vest , baggy navy blue combats and a black denim waist-coat.
Personality: Cold & harsh towards people he doesn't know , Rikus icey exterior hides the heart of a true warrior who would do anything to protect the people he cares for.

Special ability: Telepath & Telekinisis (typo?)

~Ozy~
December 16th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Name: Nikolai
Looks/Appearance: Brown eyes, black hair, average height and builde. Speaks in a heavy Russian accent. Wears average street clothing, but supposedly carries a variety of metal objects on him at all times.
Special ability: Electrokinesis, e.g. he can manipulate electric fields at will.

I doubt though, that I'll be on a whole lot. I'm on internet restrictions 'till finals are done.

Dragon Paw
December 16th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Name: Kristen Frederick
Looks/Appearance: She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is about 4' 10". She wears a white t-shirt with pink shorts in the summer, and a pink and white striped fuzzy shirt with bright pink fuzzy pants in the winter.
Special ability: Shape Shifting. Anything she shapeshifts into, however, is never bigger then her original size.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Name: Nyra
Looks/Appearance: Boy's carpender jeans,a ripped-up red tee-shirt,with 'Quit it,girls.There's a tomboy on the block' printed across the front.She also has a tail that looks like a white wolf's tail that she hides by tucking it up her shirt,and strapping it there with belts.
Abino should cover her eyes and hair.
Personality: Pessimistic,can be rather mean at times,is upset easily.
Special ability:......If more than two can share an ability,I'll be a shapeshifter,too,but she can't shift into anything bigger than a badger without risking 'Losing control' of the shape-shift.I.E. being a wolf,then suddenly acting mor wolf-like than human-like.If not,I'd like to be able to control fire....

Anacortes
December 16th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Name:Ella
Looks/Appearance:Likes to dress formally and keeps herself neat and tidy. Dark brown eyes and hair up to the shoulder part. Taller than most females two years her senior. Has a long flower dress up to the ankles, with a matching light blue sweater on top.
Personality: Smart, but unpopular. Likes to be alone doing work and is constantly stressed out by other people
Special ability: To see into the future, and change it. Many advantages have come from this ability, but soon found out that the majority of these decisions were not what she really wanted.

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Name: Max
Looks/Appearance: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
Personality: very friendly, but he will ,obviously, not reveal his secret to persons that he don't know too much.
Special ability: Electric Powers, can sense things around him not too far away, can summon electricity and shoot electricity from his hands, can run a lot more faster than a normal human can, a little bit of more strenght, and has a weird vision when he is in completely darkness.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 06:02 PM
OOC: Great, we've got a lot of people, and anyone can still join, but I think it's time to start this roleplay. However, I was not the originator of the idea, so I'll leave it to Flygon_trainer to make the beginning post, as I'm certain I'd screw it up somehow. >.>

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 06:12 PM
ooc: okay then. mind you, the RP will start AFTER school, not before. for my own reasons. oh, BTW, i will speak 1st person from Rachel's POV

IC: this.. had to be the worst day EVER. I nearly had my garment Grid stolen, somebody stole my boyfriend, and made a website aiming various insults at me. I let this go out of my mind, as i progressed towards the back entrance to a consert hall. Today was showtime. I heard a voice behind me, "good luck. Not that you'll need it, of course."

"Eclipse, are you being sarcastic?" i said with a laugh. I'm so nervous, I can hardly think." I glansed down at my clothes as of currently. a blue-white gown that went to my ankles, and white full sleeves. with the help of my Garment grid, during the consert i could change that.

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 06:27 PM
OOC: Guess I'll give this a shot.
Name: David
Looks/Appearance: His normal form has red hair, blue eyes, stands at 5'11". His clothes vary however.
Personality:
History:
Special ability: David has the ability to change his shape to an exact match of any human alive. It copies the persons physical strength, but not the powers.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I had been waiting at the concert area for some time, and I was having trouble resisting the urge to pass the time by letting off some steam, in the method of running at my top speed. But I didn't want to be seen using my power, or worse, lose my seat. I had to admit, I was a huge fan of Rachel, and though I was practically tonedeaf when it came to making music, I enjoyed listening to it, and Rachel's songs were beyond a doubt my favorites...

Dragon Paw
December 16th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I sat in my seat at the concert hall. I had come mostly because I was bored. I had not much else to do with my time it seemed. Ever since my social life crashed and burned I didn't have much left to do besides play with my family; which was dull. I sighed and sat up straight as I had been slouched before. I looked up at the cieling for am moment and thought about my boring day. Nothing of interest had happened really...

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Sadly, I was in the concert hall. My girlfriend, Sarah had dragged me out here so I could see a concert, and I wasn't too thrilled about it, really.
"Come on David, this won't be so bad!" Sarah comforted me as we took our seats near the back.
"Easy for you to say, you're a fan." I muttered as I reply, and sucked some soda out of my straw.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
the room was in total darkness alooowing me to sneak on stage. the stage was a glowing blue platform arranged in the center of the consert, with spotlights awaiting near the roof. after a few seconds, thier blue colored lights activated as they slowly warmed up, focusing on the center of the stage. i could hear the song playing in the background, giving the first part of the lyrics. i knew i was standing a bit off-center, for good reason.

What can i do for you

What can i do for you
What can i do for you
What can i do for you
I can hear you
I walked forward to the center of the stage, as suddenly my clothes glowed blue, and literally partially unraveled as i used my garment grid. The crowd gasped, probably because they were new to my show. Finally, the light from my clothing fated, revealing me in a dark blue skirt, dark brown boots, and a blue shirt with white frills at the inner edge. (basicly, i look like this (http://www.driftingheart.net/yuna-2/media/fmv/fmv009.jpg) I reached up, snagging my microphone as it appeared out of nowhere, and finally started the song.

"Far beneath the hazy boarders of my heart
I can see a place
It's something like this
Every now and then I don't know what to do
Still I know that I
Can never go back

All the things I've seen
In those hazy dreams
Can't compare to what I see tonight
Everythings so different
That it brings me to my knees

And oh, I know, the world of Real Emotion
Has surrounded me
I won't give into it
Now I know, that world
It is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me
You'll never be alone

What can I do for you
What can I do for you
What can I do for you
I can hear you

What can I do for you
What can I do for you
What can I do for you

I don't plan on looking back on my own life
I don't ever plan
To feel I own you
Even if by chance everything should go wrong
You come in one day
And try to save me

If from time to time
It's an upward climb
All I know is that I must believe
Cause the truth I'm seeking
Always was inside of me

And when, I find, the world of Real Emotion
Has surrounded me
The many things that you
Taught me then
Will always be enough to get me through the pain
Because of you I am strong enough
To know I'm not alone

What can I do for you
What can I do for you

What can I do for you
What can I do for you
What can I do for you
What can I do for you

I can hear you

And if, I find, the real without the motion
Has surrounded me
And I can't go on
And you are there
The moment that I close my eyes
You comfort me
We are connected
For all of time
I'll never be alone

And oh, I know, the world of Real Emotion
Has surrounded me
I won't give into it
Now I know, that world
It is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me
You'll never be alone

What can I do for you
What can I do for you
What can I do for you
I can hear you

What can I do for you
What can I do for you
What can I do for you
I can hear you

I can hear you"

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"I can't believe you dragged me out for this..." I muttered to Sarah at the end of the song. "That was SO boring."

"Oh stop your whining!" she snapped at me, "We did what you wanted last week!"
How could I forget. I wanted to see a movie, so we went, but ended up leaving halfway through the movie because the blood and gore made her sick...

Anacortes
December 16th, 2004, 06:49 PM
But I had found it very romantic, and as the song ended, I was the first one to applaud. Soon everyone joined in. I stood up and shouted at the top of my lungs, "YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!" And then sat down, waiting for the applause to fade away.

Dragon Paw
December 16th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I weakly applauded. That had been rather dull. Just liek my life. Dull and pointless. In fact everything seemed pointless to me. I didn't get the point of life. "Well here goes another moment of my life wasted... Well at least it was better then sitting around doing nothing..." I said dully and soulessly. I brushed my long bangs out of my face and behind my ear. The song had been nice, I had to admit, but it had still been boring. In fact, msot things were boring to me.

Anacortes
December 16th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I heard her voice beside me. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I was too shy. Instead I walked away from the concert, heading home.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I had applauded with the rest, enjoying the performance at least as much as anyone else here. But at this point, I knew that people would be distracted, talking to their friends, so they weren't likely to notice a blur. So in the time it would take your average person to blink, I was gone.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I left the stage, managing to get outside after bring tecked by my fans. once i was outside, i breathed the fresh air, glad that I was away from it all. "That was a great show Rachel!" i heard another voice say. i smiled slightly, and looked at Sini, the source of the voice, and said "you think so?"

"sure, why not?" eclipse said, sticking to the shadows.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"I for one enjoyed it..." I said as I brought myself to a halt near Rachel. I had met her this way not all too long ago, though we had gotten to know eachother well since then. I usually followed the same procedures after each of her performances. As soon as it was over, dart my way around, or sometimes through security measures, to find Rachel before she had gotten away from her fans.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"I'm glad. it's my main source of income these days." I said. though not like i needed much money. my Garment grid provided me and the rest with as many diffrent outfits we could want, so the main thing was food. in my mind i could see eclipse drawing her blade, then having it suddenly stolen by sini in her thief mode. it happened every time somebody came near me...

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"Well, if my 'project' comes through all right, I don't think income will be a problem for either of us. It'll make millions." I said. I took whatever odd job I could from time to time, but ever since i had began on shop, I had an ingenious idea for a weapon design. It was done once before in old times, not long after gunpowder was put to use in the form of firearms, and very innificient. But if someone were to make an efficient, and capable model out of state of the art materials, it would be the weapon of choice for almost every type of fighter. I kept my ideas, and concepts a secret to everyone though, even Rachel, if only for her own safety. I wasn't above paranoia, especially when I felt there was the slightest chance that she could be hurt because I wasn't cautious enough.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"yeah, whatever." i said, no longer listening. Eclipse looked over to me from trying to get her blade from sini, and said "You better get going. i hear reporters and your fanbase." i smacked my forhead, muttering "great.. I can't even go outside without being mobbed anymore.."

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Need a lift?" I asked Rachel with a smile on my face. I was no bodybuilder, but I could carry someone of Rachel's stature while moving at my usual speeds without much trouble...

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"uh.. sure, I guess... but you can't help much..." i said, wondering what he was thinking of... after all, he was human, abielt a good-looking one...

OOC: remember, we are unaware of each other's powers.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 08:31 PM
"I doubt that, but you'll have to give me directions as you go, I'm a terrible navigator." I said, as I walked over to the side of the road, though there was no car anywhere near me. I had to admit, I was a bit of a show off, but even I had enough sense not to show off my special, 'talent'. tonight was a special case, though. and Rachel was more than worth risking it to be around.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"it doesn't matter. just somewhere alone and secluded would be nice. my friends can catch up later" I said, still totally confused. Even i could hear the crowd now, and though i knew that they ment no harm, the odds of somehting bad happening to me were high. i could already see Sini and Eclipse dissapearing into the night.

Dogbert
December 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
OOC: Excuse me, what is going on here?

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 08:41 PM
OOC: not much, a concert was held, and now Rachel and Robert are outside, the rest havn't left the concert hall

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"As you wish." I said with a smile. Without hesitation, I quickly tripped her, and caught her in my arms with relative ease. It must have caught her by suprise, as I expected her to be fighting me, but she wasn't. I didn't hesitate, immidiatley taking off at speeds of around 50 MPH, not really pushing myself tonight, but not bothering with the speed limits, as it wouldn't do me any good to be moving slow enough to be seen clearly.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:01 PM
i was suprised, but i quickly used my garment grid to change my appearence yet again, changing it so i was wearing incredibly short jeans/shorts, a white sleeveless, and a belt around my waist with a gun holster. from my hip i had my usual decoration that would normally go to the ground if i was staying still or fighting. ((AKA, my base form))

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I felt her clothing change while she was in my grasp, and looked down in suprise as I noticed her outfit had changed. I didn't spend time wondering about it though, as running down a street at almost double the speed limit required a lot of concentration to keep from running into anything. I mentally decided on the park, which would be practiclaly deserted at this time of night, and turned off the main road towards it.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:15 PM
once i was fully into my gunner form, i relished in the abilities that came with the form, since I had trained for a long time as a gunner and nothing else. except the Songstress, but that didn't matter...

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 09:18 PM
It didn't take me long to reach the park, and when I arrived at the gate, I took a path I knew fairly well, and went down it and off several other paths until we were in a slightly overgrown, mostly abandoned part of the park. "Here we are." I said, stopping, but not putting her down yet. I knew I should, but I found it difficult to let go of her...

MiNuN*
December 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM
OOC: First post ever in an RP forum.
(In an alley wondering)

*kicks a bin* "Eh, Im bored. I wonder what there is to do besides from basketball. I wonder where my friends are." I walk over to the table for the restaurant, bang my hand on the table and something shoots out to the car and the car alarm goes off.
And I run off as the car was smoking and some of the police guards caught me running.
So I kept running and then bumped into Robert.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:26 PM
OOC: okay, one, in an actual RP, you never rp like *does something* becuase it looks tacky. Also, me and Robert are a LONG ways away, so it'd be impossible for you to catch up.

IC: "apparently." i said, starting to get comfortable. this was unfortunate, because I knew he'd probably put me down in a moment.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 09:28 PM
"Errr," I began, not knowing what to say. I really didn't want to put her down, and the strange thing was, she didn't seem to mind being held. It was probably my imagination though, but I still didn't let go. The situation seemed to be becoming more ackward by the moment as I said nothing, and didn't move.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:30 PM
i looked at him for a moment, taking in his appearence, and something occured to me. I had just lost my boyfriend, and I knew he was avalible, and his looks wern't bad, not bad at all...

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Errr, what is it?" I managed to ask, beginning to blush as she stared at me. I wasn't wrong, the moment was becoming more and more akward, though I was certain she didn't seem to mind being held. To tell the truth, I didn't mind either... I had never been the kind of guy to chase after girls, I had always figured that I'd be getting in more trouble than I could handle, but there was something about her...

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:40 PM
"..... do you have a girlfriend?" i asked, trying to make it seem like an innocent question. but there was no harm on checking the status of the guys..

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Err, I... No, I don't." I managed to stutter out. I could barely believe my ears. An extremley attractive singer, who didn't seem to be freaked out by me, or my talent was actually asking a simpleton like me if I had a girlfriend! I almost dropped her out of mixed shock and hope, but managed to keep a steady grip on her, still not letting her go.

Mistys_Brother
December 16th, 2004, 09:46 PM
" I can't believe I missed the Concert " I said outloud as I eventually arrived

The place was half empty by now apart from the few small groups dotted around. Looking around I couldn't see the girl I was meant to meet up with.

' Gezz that's the second date I've messed up this week ' I thought to myself as I walked down in the direction of the stage.

There was a part of me that didn't mind too much though. It's in crowded situations that my Telepathy usually goes haywire ....

' Guess I'll sit down for a minute then head on home ' I thought to myself

As I sat down I noticed a guy & a girl talking near the stage .... Something about the girl seemed familiar ....

My curiousity getting the better of me I got up from my seat and headed down towards them.

OCC : Hope this is ok , not really too sure where everyone is ^^;

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 09:49 PM
ooc: wow I'm late! ^^;

ic: I was looking at the dark sky. I was trying to develop my 'talent's'. I was on a building's roof near a park. I saw a couple in the park, I really didn't mind. I looked at the other side of the roof, then I ran at top speed, that means really fast. Hitted my foot against the border and ran to the other side that was looking at the park. I jumped really far, made a somersault and jumped on a tree's top and grabbed myself from a light that was kinda floating above the street. Another somesault and I jumped to another light, did the same thing, then I was going to land on another roof. "aw, I always fail in this part" I thought, then hitted the roof with the feet, with the force & velocity that I had I fell and rolled some feet until I stopped and groaned. "ouch, I always hate this part, and I still don't know why I like to do this" I said to myself as I stood up and looked around.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM
OOC: I say again, from my last ooc, Robert and I are a LONG WAYS away.

IC: "well, you know, i am avalible." I said smoothly, his look of hope not going un-noticed. Though I was glad he wasn't asking me about the costume change..

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"So am I..." I said, still holding her. It wasn't exactly a challenge to keep her aloft, even though I was no bodybuilder. I decided to at least feign that I wasn't about as nervous as was the human limit, so I smiled and said "I don't think many girls are that interested in a guy that makes people think he ate jet fuel for breakfast."

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:59 PM
'than this must be a nice change." i said, as Eclipse and sini hovered around the edge of the clearing, staying out of sight though, as curiosity went over safety..

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"Actually, it is." I said, trying to think of things to say. Things seemed to be getting even more akward as I failed to think of anything. Oddly, I had the feeling like I was being watched, but I pushed it aside, focusing my attention entirely on Rachel.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM
i rested my head aginst him, waiting in silence, as Sini was trying as hard as she could not to laugh and Eclipse... well... she never had a love life, was not interested in one either.

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 10:11 PM
I looked above at the sky, and saw just a few stars. I sat down on the border of the roof, still looking at the sky. I wanted to see the stars, and I had the power to see 'em. I absorbed the electricity from the builing and from the lights of the park and the nearest buildings. All was pure darkness. My eyes glowed more blue then stopped. "Finally, I feel recharged and now I can see the stars in the middle of the city".

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I felt like any conscious thought was being forced out of my mind as she rested her head against me, all I could think about was how very beautiful she was...

Before I even knew what I was doing, I lifted her upright, though I still had my arms around her, and leaned in, bringing my face to hers and kissing her deeply. Any memory of conscious thought was gone by this point, my total awareness was on myself, her, and the present moment.

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 10:16 PM
When he kissed me, i let myself stay in his grip, realising how much i had missed from my former boyfriend. This guy probably could offer anything my heart desired..

Dragon Paw
December 17th, 2004, 05:48 AM
I shrugged and walked out of the concert hall. I knew I had stayed there for a long time doing nothing but reflecting and meditating but I knew I didn't really have much else to do at home. I walked towards the park. Maybe I could have a run around there.

After ten minutes of walking, I took note of how many stars I could see outside iand how was beautiful out. Nice and warm, with the stars visible... Except, what happened to the outside lights? I shrugged and kept on walking. In the darkness from the nearrby sidewalk parrellel to the park, I noticed a couple there. I immediatly ducked back behind a mailbox. I didn't want to disturb anyone. Yet, my curiosity kept me there. I silently transformed into a small black cat which blended in the surroundings pretty well...

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 05:51 AM
"What a day..." I moaned as I dropped onto my couch, and flicked on my plasma screen television, basically a thing of the past. I had dropped Sarah home, and had managed to make my way home through the busy streets. I lived in a small apartment, alone, at 14. My parents had both died when I was young, so the mystery to why I had this power, and I was forced to live on my own.

Out of nowhere, my power went out. I'd have to check the fuse box, which was at the end of a tiny crawlspace. "I'll never fit like this..." I muttered. Within seconds, I had shrunk to the size of a 10-year old girl. Well, I had changed into a 10-year old girl. I quickly crawled into the crawlspace and began tampering with the fuse box.

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 03:23 PM
But I wasen't ready to go home yet. I walked around on the streets humming my favourite tune, when I saw the black cat and almost stepped on its tails. I stared at it for a moment, and got up. "You must be lonely too.." I said as I sat down on the nearby benches.

Dragon Paw
December 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I mewed in agreement. I had no friends... They had all abandoned me as a friend. Maybe they hadn't been the smartest choices but I was scared to try making friends again. So I simply stayed by myself. I hopped onto the bench Ella sat on. This person could keep me company for a bit. I stared across the street at the couple whom were partly obscured by bushes from this angle. I wondered what they'd do...

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I smiled at the black cat. I have had a miserable day and was finding it hard to concentrate on anything, so I pulled it over onto my lap. There I put my head to a comfortable position and rested.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 04:39 PM
After a few moments, I had no choice, I had to pull away from her. Even if I was super fast, I still had to breathe every now and then, after all. I didn't do or say anything else though, as I was staring into her eyes, lost in their depth.

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I was mentally lost as well, but I came back to cold reality as a black steel blade suddenly was up aginst his neck. "That's enough, pretty boy. Let go of the girl." Eclipse said in a voice as cold as ice.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Hopefully, before the one with the blade could react, I let go of Rachel, and had sprinted about ten feet away, just enough to be certain she couldn't reach me where I was. I had decided to find out just why this person had decided to interfere...

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"don't think you're getting away that easily!" A higher pithed voice said, rushing past Robert, one of her twin scythes nicking his skin and drawing blood, but also inflicting it's Slow effect. Eclipse didn't move, but she started crackeling with electricity as she charged up what i knew to be a Thunder Blade attack. I couldn't say anything, they were my closest friends...

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Eh? I did what you asked for, I just don't apreciate being gutted." I said, standing my ground. I didn't much like my chances should they team up on me, I could feel the effects of the attack, but I still had a trick left, much as I hate to put all my hopes on a prototype...

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Eclipse didn't respond, but lept into the air, preparing to cut him to peices, with Sini ready for back-up, when suddenly a trio iof shots rang out, and eclipse's blade and Sini's twin scythes went spiraling into the air, before landing a good distance away. Eclipse landed smoothly, before looking to the sourse of the shots. i had both of my guns out, and both of them were smoking. "enough. both of you. Leave him alone." I ordered.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I saw Rachel take aim and fire, thankfully my senses could still respond at their usual speed, but I said nothing. I figured it wouldn't be a good diea to say anything while the effects of that attack were still on me, I wouldn't be underestimating the one with the scythes, though, should further combat be unnavoidable.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I had come to the park to think, since it was usually empty and quiet. Not today however. I was now positioned amounst tree branches, watching the whole thing safely from a tree, in my usual form.

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
eclipse and sini backed off, and I was breathing hard. i couldn't beleive i had mustered up the courage to pull off such a daring move. For someone i hardly knew, even.. Sini complained slightly as the Slow spell wore off, and she looked pointedly at me, knowing i could cast Stop. but I did nothing...

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I felt the effects lesson, and in a calm voice, I said "Well, are you going to try gutting me again, or am I free to leave." Though I made certain it was quite clear I was talking to the two girls, and not Rachel.

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"they won't touch you." I said, my guns still at the ready. even Sini knew I was not kidding. eclipse and her retreated, and Eclipse said "why? he'll hurt you, just like the others did." To this I had no answer.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I took something out of my pocket, what looked like a tiny pad of paper, small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, as I began scrawling a note, and in slightly over a second, I finished and was gone with a rush of wind. Gently stuck to Rachel's hand was a sticky-note readin "I have no intention of hurting you. Ever." As i was already on the road again, rushing back towards my house.

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I saw all that happened in the park, I must admit, that I was surprised. My attention made me look at one car that was infront of the house. They were going to check the house, and they would find me. I smiled, then electricity ran off me and returned to the houses and to the lights of the park. Unfortunately, when I returned the electricity to the lights, I could be seen. I didn't hesistated, I ran to the roof's border and jumped on another light and like that until I was away from the park. I continued jumping until I reached the tallest tower in the whole city. I climbed it, and saw the city. It was really beautiful.

~Ozy~
December 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
<OOC>Sorry, all, like I said, internet restrictions. Catch me up quick-like?<OOC>

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 07:00 PM
ooc: I don't remember where were you, but Shineyelectrode ran away from FT and her RP friends. L_P is hidden in a tree watching the park. Anacortes and Dragon Paw (that is tranformed into a black cat) are on a bench? besides the park........and I... well see my last post and that's all I have done.

~Ozy~
December 17th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I stepped off the plane with a great deal of trepeditation, my palms sweaty, causing the handle of my bag to slide around a bit. I'd had to leave Russia quickly after an altercation with the Mafia. They'd discovered my power, no telling what they might do to harness it. America promised to be an improvement, particularly with the government reinstating martial law every few days now. Still, I couldn't help but feel nervousness. Surely, there were people who would pursue me here too. Maybe there was still some resentment over the war 60 years back. Who knew? I'd have to be careful. I found the way to Custome quickly, and before, was in the United States and searching for a place to stay.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"This isn't worth watching anymore." i said to myself as I jumped off the branch. AS I did however, it made a large cracking noise, and I ending up falling on my face with a loud thump. "Man, I sure hope they didn't hear that..."

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 07:58 PM
i whirled around, my guns at the ready. "who's there?" i demanded. Eclipse and Sini took up positions near me, after retreiving thier weapons. They had already noticed the note that Robert had givin me, and calmed down considerably.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Heheh..." I sighed as I appeared from behind the tree, my hands high in the air. "Sorry about that..." I apologized, hoping I could get away easily, without a fight. I back away slowly, before tripping over a tree root, and landing on my back. "ow..."

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Withen moments, eclipse had her blade at his throat. "explain very quickly why you were spying on us." She said in a voice that could freeze the sun...

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"I was bored... what else can i say, I'm 14!" I croaked as the blade was against my neck. Then i noticed something about that girl with the brown hair. "Hey, you're that singer, aren't you?" After asking that question, i came back to reality and realised there was a blade to my neck. I panicked, then transformed into an exact copy of the brown haired girl, clothes and all, without meaning to do it.
"Not now..." I moaned.

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 08:18 PM
eclipse stepped back, and i whispered under my breath "my there are a lot of freaks out tonight." Though my gun was at the ready, with Burst Shot selected.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"Hey I heard that!" I cried as I changed back to my regular form. "I can't help it if I'm like this. It's the way I was born, nothing can change it. I don't appreciate you calling me a freak! It's hard enough as it is!"

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 09:17 PM
I woke up after lying on the bench for half an hour. The cat was still there sleeping, and I had to do something about it before I leave, so I got up, with the cat in my arms, walked around not far from the bench. But soon I found myself lost in the park. I wandered around trying to find the bench I used to sit on, but instead I saw Eclipse and their group of people in a far corner. I started to walk up to them slowly.

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I sat down on the tower. I was looking at the whole city... nothing could be better than that. I looked down, just to almost fall. I quickly grabbed myself from the edge of the tower. Suddenly all the lights of the city were off. I climbed up and thought "maybe when I scared myself at the moment of falling, I absorbed the electricity of the whole city...". Then electricity started to appear around me, I thought that my body couldn't hold too much electricity for too long. I was in pain, then my body just realeased the electricity. The incredible wave of electicity went down through the tower, hitted the ground and ,in a circle, it became a wave that traveled horizontaly throught the city, damaging everything and everyone in the city. Fortunately, the damages were little, mostly, the electricity just paralyzed everyone. "oh man... I am a menace to this city, I need to control this powers, and fast" I said , looking how after the damage, the electricity returned to the city.

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Startled by the chaos, I stopped and waited to see if anything else would happen. But it was over, and all was silent for this one moment. 'Must have imagined it..' I thought and continued walking.

Dragon Paw
December 18th, 2004, 05:18 AM
I hopped off the bench and went closer to the others along with Ella. Suddenly, I felt as if I had ercieved an electrical shock. I jumped up into the air, surprised. I had almost lost my form for a moment... I neared Eclispe and the others and veered slgihtly offcourse into a bush because I was too absorbed in my own thoughts. I mewed in disgust as I pulled myself from the bush and sat down at the base of it.

~Ozy~
December 18th, 2004, 08:46 AM
I'd found a decent apartment to stay in. I'd just turned 18 and was more than ready to strike out on my own. After briefly closing on the lease, I decded to take a walk, explore the surrounds, maybe find a school. There was a beautiful park nearby, worthy od St. Petersburg even.

Anacortes
December 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I was quite bored. There was nobody around except for the group of people which I was able to hear their conversations clearly, and I walked up slowly and asked, "Excuse me, are you the one who was singing at the concert?"

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I looked to the man that had just arrived, I said "yes, I am. why?" as eclipse paced slightly, muttering something under her breath. the only word that could be heard clearly was "Lenne..."

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Lenne?" I asked as I got up and dusted myself up. "What the hell is Lenne?"
It had been a weird day so far, and it didn't look like there were going to be any improvements.

Anacortes
December 18th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: I am female..if anyone saw in the first page..
IC:"You were great..Im a little bored anyways, mind if I join you?" I slightly blushed and walked back a few steps, feeling a little scared of the people staring hard at me.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"a person." Eclipse said simply, providing no further explanation, and continuing her pacing. i also said nothing, as it was nothing I'd like to think about anymore...

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"Wow, thanks..." I said sarcastically, now turning my back to them. "Well, perhaps I will take my leave now." I explained as I looked up into the sky. "One more night..." I said aloud as I looked at the moon. It was almost full, and it should be the following night.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"if you want to know that badly, then I'll tell you as soon as I know there is no one else to hear it." i said, as eclipse looked at me with distate. "are you sure it's safe?" Sini said worriedly. "well, somebody's got to know, I can't keep this secret going.."

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"I don't... see anyone..." I said as I glanced back and forth at our surroundings. "Well... My eyesight isn't so good in the dark, so maybe there is someone out there... who knows?"

~Ozy~
December 18th, 2004, 05:32 PM
A trio was talking nearby, high-school age, it seemed. As I walked by, I said in passing (in my heavialy accented English) "Gud Efning, efrybody."

<OOC>Accented Russian is hard to write...<OOC>

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I could see 4 persons in the same park I was from the tower. I saw that atleast, they were talking and not killing each other. I decided to keep looking at them.

Anacortes
December 20th, 2004, 08:58 AM
'These people are boring' I thought and started walking away and trying to find a way to get out of the park.

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 10:41 AM
OOC: Yes, I know it's corny, but here is my character's theme. http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_x/sonic_drive.mp3

IC: I was dashing down the street at top speed, to ecstatic to really care about where I was going. I had finally done it! I had finished the design, and had the first sucessful version that was efficient and reliable. The patent had been sent in and confirmed, and first thing tomorrow morning, I would be calling a weapons manufacturer, and become a millionaire!

If I didn't kill myself running into something first, that is...

Flygon trainer
December 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"Then you're blind." Eclipse said, as she moved off, to get away from the crowd. i followed, and Sini did as well, though reluctantly...

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 11:42 AM
"Someone needs an attitude adjustment..." I muttered as I gripped the wooden sword tied to my belt, and followed. I only carried it for self defense purposes.

Flygon trainer
December 20th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"I do hope you're referring to yourself." she responded, shifting her blade. Sini and I hopped up into a tree once we were a good distance away, and kepy moving that way. Eclipse was nowhere near as agile, sadly

Anacortes
December 20th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I had walked in the park for a while, wandering around. It seemed cold as the wind pushed against my face. I leaned against a tree and pulled out a mirror. I swung it around, and I saw the cat that was beside me on the bench half an hour ago. I walked over and bended down. "So..I see you again..." I said.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 22nd, 2004, 08:29 AM
I stormed out the door in a huff,angery at my mom.She had kept me in for most of the day,and had picked me up halfway through the day.
Jumping off the side of my deck,I darted over top the woods and started into it.It was better in there,cooler,quiter.It was...My safe-haven.

(Sorry....I was at my Dad's all weekend,and nopw I'm home sick.Lost my voice.*Hisses something unadible in ear*See?!?!))