PDA

View Full Version : Overrated over-popular Pokemon?

Diamond1304
May 5th, 2011, 11:12 PM
In any Pokemon forum, any group of Pokemon fans, any community of Pokemon gamers, we will also be hearing at least several Pokemon that seem to either get people's attention, be the favourites of many or commonly-used in battles. Some even make their up the stairways of fame to end up on people's usernames, avatars or even tattoos!

So, post here Pokemon you think that are very popular amongst us PC members or you think that that Pokemon is just all-time overrated.

My opinions are legendaries will definitely be popular. I'm not a great fan of much legendaries as I feel that everyone liking them so much makes it a drag after awhile. I also think that Lucario and Riolu have been overrated since the day they were born.(Though I like Riolu too XD) And with Black and White, those 3 starters might become on the list of famous Pokemon. Talk about stardom at such a young age! xD

I'll be compiling a list of overrated overly-popular Pokemon, so feel free to add them! XD

PlatinumDude
May 6th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Charizard, Lucario and Zoroark are popular because:
-Charizard, because it was popular for its dragon-like design
-Lucario and Zoroark, because of the roles they played in the movies

Miss Doronjo
May 6th, 2011, 03:41 AM
There's...actually a thread like this here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249155

Just use the search next time. ^^

*locks*