PDA

View Full Version : A school for Pokemon? =O (longish poll re-vamp)

Miss Doronjo
May 7th, 2011, 03:52 AM
*a little bit of a re-vamp juuuust because I'm curious to what you say*

So, you've might recently know what pokemon you'd be, what if you turned into that pokemon, and the pokeuniverse had a school for pokemon? The basic pokemon would be the students, as well as some presidents and founders of school clubs, and the evolved pokemon would be the staff of the school, which would include teachers, the principal, people in charge of lunch, and custodian. (I know there are more roles in a school system, just assume those four.)

Now below is a poll; portraying to this topic:

What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.)
Which pokemon would be the principal?
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor?
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies)
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.)
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about?
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school?
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem?
Would your personality be the same?
What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be?
Would you go to school everyday?
What pokemon neighbors would you have?
Would you visit after you graduate?
What pokemon would you room with? (1-3 other pokemon please)

LatiasSoulDew
May 7th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Very interesting, Miss Doronjo, this is my list:

What pokemon would be your teachers?
Smeargle, he was a interesting teacher who writing using his tail.
Slowking, he was a kind principal, but he always silent when giving school ceremony greeting.
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch?
Gothitelle, she was a maid who have two personalities.
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about?
Pokemon Battle club.
Slowpoke, the principal just making his own young age statue, and put it at the school gate.
Abra, he was a genius student, he taught himself about calculus.
Maybe. It's hard, but Kirlia always wake me up to go to school.
Kirlia and Oshawott.
What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be?
I will walk to school everyday with Kirlia and Oshawott.
Yes, I will visit with my former classmate together.

PlatinumDude
May 9th, 2011, 01:04 AM
What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.): Metagross (Math), Alakazam (Psychology), Audino (learning support), Reuniclus (physics), Smeargle (art), Leafeon (biology), Samurott (English)
Which pokemon would be the principal?: Infernape
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor?: Minccino, Swablu, Altaria
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies): Mr. Mime
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.): Scrafty, Blaziken, Sneasel
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about?: Pokemon battling
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school?: Pikachu
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem?: Blissey or Chansey
Would your personality be the same?: Yes, it most definitely would.
What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus?: I don't normally use the bus, but if I did, it'd be Lilligant or Gardevoir
Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be?: Nope.
Would you go to school everyday?: Yes, I would
What pokemon neighbors would you have?: Dewott, Torterra, Dragonite
Would you visit after you graduate?: Sometimes.
What pokemon would you room with? (1-3 other pokemon please): Haxorus, Garchomp, Archeops

Hikamaru
May 16th, 2011, 06:36 PM
What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.) I think for English, Raichu. For maths, Alakazam. Science it would be Beheeyem and for art definitely Smeargle.
Which pokemon would be the principal? Maybe Mewtwo.
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor? Minccino cos they are good cleaners.
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies) I think a humanoid Pokemon i.e. Gothitelle, Medicham and Machamp
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.) Oshawott cos it's cute, Buneary for its softness and Cyndaquil for its fiery back!
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about? Oshawott because it's cute as a button!
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school? Maybe Victini.
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem? Chansey cos it cares a lot.
Would your personality be the same? Yes.
What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? I would if the weather was wet. I'd sit with Pachirisu and Roselia because they are so girly!
Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be? I'd walk with Pansage, Panpour and Pansear because they are monkeys.
Would you go to school everyday? Yes.
What pokemon neighbors would you have? Oshawott and Psyduck.
Would you visit after you graduate? Yes.
What pokemon would you room with? (1-3 other pokemon please) I think the Unova Starters, Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott cos they are so cool!

Kenpokid
May 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Although I find it a BIT unlikely that Pokemon would learn math and stuff rather than EVs, I'll answer this interesting set of questions...

What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.) - Hmm... Probably a Lucario or something for English (telepathy), maybe a Metagross for math, a PorygonZ for science, and... an Arcanine for Gym?
Which pokemon would be the principal? - Hmm... Maybe an Exploud?
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor? - Anything but a Trubbish and its evolution. Maybe a Water-type like Blastoise.
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies) - Hmm... Maybe a Flareon? I don't know o.o
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.) - If by "associate with" you mean be friends with... Hrm... I'd probably say a few Eevees :D
related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about? - Hrm... Since according to PMD2 I'm a Cyndaquil, probably something to do with fire... Cooking? .-.
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school? - Hrm... Maybe an Alakazam or a Metagross.
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem? - Most likely, the counsoler (I can NEVER spell that right) would be a Kirlia or a Gardevoir, since they can easily sense emotion.
Would your personality be the same? - Why would it change just because my body did?
What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? - Why would I use a bus? They're so cramped!
Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be? - Maybe a friend or my brother. (A fellow Cyndaquil and a Mudkip, respectively)
Would you go to school everyday? - As long as I wasn't sick!
What pokemon neighbors would you have? - Hmm... A Cyndaquil, a Drifloon, and a Ralts, for the neighbor kids.
Would you visit after you graduate? - No, I haven't done that for real, why would I do that in this situation?
What pokemon would you room with? (1-3 other pokemon please) - Question has me confused.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 17th, 2011, 11:25 AM
What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.)
English - Clefable
Math - Alakazam
Science - Raichu for Physics maybe lol... Porygon in general
Lapras for singing lol :)
Hitmonlee for self - defense :)

Maybe Charizard lol

Garbodor lol

Chansey

What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.)
Lapras and Clefable I'd suck up to to do well in class lol, hmm...... also a Clefairy to be my best friend :) (Assuming I'm a Jigglypuff)

Extra-curricular singing :)

Maybe a Vulpix :)

Swellow, it'd wrap me up in its wings and I'd feel instantly better :D

For sure :)

What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus?
If I was late I'd take the bus, and I'd sit next to Clefairy, my beffer :D

Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be?
Definitely my preferred method of travel and Clefairy again :D

For sure - I'd miss singing class too much lol :P

An Eevee perhaps :)

Again, for sure :) I'd sing the National Anthem at the reunion :D

What pokemon would you room with? (1-3 other pokemon please)
Clefairy of course :P Maybe Eevee as well, and Vulpix :)

Shiny Gardevoir
May 17th, 2011, 06:49 PM
This made me remember the days my brother and I played with our little pokemon figurines XD
We even made a city (made of box) and was soon turned into a school... Then into a pokemon rescue team base :P

So, yeah, my answers will be based on our little 'game'

In math, I think it was Pupitar... Then English was Vaporeon. Science was Venosaur. PE was Snorlax. Which pokemon would be the principal?
Pikachu. Particularly, named Ben XD

Blastoise. A midget Blastoise.
Not a lady... But Charizard, the town's resident baker/chef.

Bulba, the junior detective, Pichu, the trouble maker who makes lots of secret passages and his glutton friend, Marilles...

The Pokemon junior detective club. It's about solving mysteries and cases, both big and small XD

It was one of the elite four... Gold, the powerful, but lazy golden Pikachu...
Yeah... It's a dorm school... Rooms are located within the campus :). But on the way to classes, I'd be with Pichu and Marilles the Marrill.

Yeah... It's a dorm school... Rooms are located within the campus :)

There's Bulbasaur, the junior detective, Mystery, the cloaked female pikachu and little Eevee, the innocent, but truly evil genius.

Yes. Using the school's secret passages that is. <_<

What pokemon would you room with?
There was a trouble-making Pichu, his glutton best friend Marril and the poor victim of their misadventures, Meowth.

JinRazielGames
May 17th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Lucario, Scyther, Gyarados, and Victini

Rayquaza

Blastoise

Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch?
Buneary, Parachisu and Clefairy

What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most?
Marowak

I DONT LIKE CLUBS

ZEKROM

Lugia

Huh, whats this??

What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus?
Larvitar

Would you use the bus?
Yep.

Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday?
No, if human it would be Hilda.

Who would that pokemon be?
Who What?

JUST FOR ZEKROM MASCOT

Silent

Who Would you visit after you graduate?
My BF. Best Friend and im a guy lol.

What pokemon would you room with?
Cubone, Marowak, and Squirlte.

DONE

deneric
May 17th, 2011, 08:39 PM
What pokemon would be your teachers? (lets say you get four pokemon for teachers for each day, one for English, one for math, one for science, and one of your choice.) Slowking for English, Porygon for math, Alakazam for Science, and Lucario for Gym
Which pokemon would be the principal? Dragonite
Which pokemon(s) would be the janitor? Just like, a bunch of Slaking
Which pokemon(s) would be in charge of making lunch? (a.k.a lunch ladies) Blissey!
What pokemon student(s) would you associate with the most? (lets say you associate with at least three pokemon.) Chansey, abra, growlithe, and Espeon
If you wanted to make a pokemon-related club and you, assuming you are a particular pokemon, what would the club be about? Eco-Friendly
What pokemon would be the mascot of the school? Mew
Which pokemon(s) would you go to if you have a problem? Gastly, Pawniard, and natu
Would your personality be the same? Pretty much
What pokemon would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? Would you walk with a pokemon to school everyday? Who would that pokemon be? I'd ride the bus with abra
Would you go to school everyday? Free education? You know it
What pokemon neighbors would you have? Machop, abra, oshawott
Would you visit after you graduate? Nah that'd be creepy
What pokemon would you room with? (1-3 other pokemon please) - Abra, Growlithe, and Pawniard