PDA

View Full Version : PkMn TRAINER COMBOY wants to fight!

COMBOY
May 7th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi everybody, my name is Israel "COMBOY" Aedo, I'm from Chile and I'm also a great Transformers fan, or "Transfan" to short.

I like to play Pokémon, specially the first two generations, for that I hope that Nintendo makes again Pokémon games with GBC graphics and audio.

I like to draw and make fan arts, for example, the trainer from my avatar.

I hope to enjoy posting in this forum, and also to meet new MSN contacts. Bye. :)

Vrai
May 7th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Hi everybody, my name is Israel "COMBOY" Aedo, I'm from Chile and I'm also a great Transformers fan, or "Transfan" to short.

I like to play Pokémon, specially the first two generations, for that I hope that Nintendo makes again Pokémon games with GBC graphics and audio.

I like to draw and make fan arts, for example, the trainer from my avatar.

I hope to enjoy posting in this forum, and also to meet new MSN contacts. Bye. :)

Hiya COMBOY! Welcome to PC.

I don't know if I know anyone from Chile! It's nice to see a face from a new country. 8D; And yeah, Transformers are definitely awesome. Have you heard that they're coming out with a third movie without Megan Fox?

Hmm, that'd definitely be interesting, but I don't think Nintendo would ever come out with either of the first two generations again, especially not with old graphics because people are always looking for new graphics - and doing it again with older ones just makes Nintendo look like they're just trying to milk the money cow even more. :( I do feel ya, though.

Your avatar looks nice. :> I hope you enjoy posting around, too! There are a lot of awesome people here to meet and be friends with. Don't forget to check up on the rules before you start posting around, too - you can find them here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812). If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send them to me or a member of the forum staff! :D;

Post and stay active! :>

Zorua
May 7th, 2011, 02:04 PM
gdi vrai gtfo my threads. ):<

HI COMBOY, and welcome the wonderful world that's PC~! You're the first person that I've at least seen around here that's a transformers fan~! ♥ That's pretty awesome, to be quite honest. Also, like Vrai said, it's doubtful that Nintendo(or even GameFreak, for that matter) would ever go back to GBC graphics and whatnot, especially since the majority of Pokemon gamers nowadays are just getting adjusted to B/W's 3D. Having a massive downgrade would be sorta awkward to me. D:

Anyway, have fun here at PC!

Miss Doronjo
May 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
A COWBOY wants to fight huh?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/tinpadawan/Ema%20Skye%20sprites/ema-pumpedb.gif

VERY WELL! I SEND OUT MY MILO-
ERM...MY FLY--
ERM...MY GEN--

Um. Well..it appears that my pokemon are at the poke-center...hah, hah...
Note to self: remember to bring at least one pokemon before challenging people to crazy, crazy battles. Also, butterfingers rule.

You know what --- I like to play pokemon too! :3 ESPECIALLY the old version; its really memorable. <3 I miss the classic pokemon music; like Cerulean Cities theme, and Cinnabar Island's theme. D; Ack, but Doronjo shall live.

You like to draw, huh? So do I. ^^ I've actually hand drawn a lot more than o nthe computer because...erm...I suck drawing on the computer, hah, hah.

Anyways, welcome to PC! I look forward on seeing you again too! <3 If you need help with anything, feel free to ask! Science doesn't bite. :3

COMBOY
May 9th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks to you guys for the welcome! :D Well, first of all, I'm going to answer you by order of users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vrai and Twilight Sky: We all transfans are waiting for the 3rd movie, and also a lot of them are dissapointed with the new girl Carly, but in my case, I just want to watch robot fights and a best plot than Revenge of the Fallen, he he.

And about the GBC retro Pokémon game idea, I always remember the success that Megaman 9 and 10 had because the 8 bit retro style from 1 to 6, so I further think that a Pokemon game in GBC stile could be a success for a lot of nostalgic fans like some of us. :)

Miss Doronjo: You are the 2nd person that called me COWBOY! XD

It's a relief that Pokémon HG & SS have the 8 bit musics from G & S at least.

I wish I could post some of my drawings, but this forum requires me to post at least 15 times before I could write http links. ¬¬
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's best for me to post more times if I want to show you my fan arts and also my proyect with Pokémon Essentials. Thanks again for the welcome. :)

Echidna
May 9th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Hey COMBOY !! Welcome to PC. lolz. I'm a huge transformers fan too. The third is gonna be released sometime in the beginning of July this year, and yeah, without Megan Fox. :(

Anyways, welcome, lol, VM/PM me anytime if youz wants to chat ok.
I Bite