PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news! I'm new.

Ex Luto
May 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Hello! I'll try to keep my rambling to a minimum.

In short, I've joined the Pokecommunity to discuss any and all things Pokemon-related.
I'm not new to Pokemon, but I still have a few things to learn, and I hope the Pokecommunity can help me out in that regard.

Zorua
May 7th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hiya! I'll be the first person to welcome you to PC. :D; So yeah, welcome to PC~! You've definitely come to the right place if you're looking for any and all discussions Pokemon related. In that case, you should probably head over to Pokemon General, or Pokemon Gaming Central, or Pokemon Trivia, or any of those area that revolve around Pokemon(which is actually, a good portion of the community, as you can see).

Make sure to have fun here, and don't hesitate to PM me or Hiidoran should you have any questions and concerns and whatnot. :D;

Miss Doronjo
May 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Mhmmmm!

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/tinpadawan/Ema%20Skye%20sprites/ema-nudge.gif

Well, Twilight Sky welcomed you first, so! Allow me to welcome you second! Welcome to PC, home to a scientific rambling guy: Miss Doronjo. Yes, I'm a guy, even though my username had "Miss" in it. :3 Don't know why I did it.

Anyhow, you wanna discuss all things pokemon-related, eh? May I suggest checking out all the pokemon-boards then? For instance, the forum I moderate, Pokemon General, you can discuss all different sorts of things there. You can also check out the Pokemon Gaming Central board, where you can talk about the general games there. ,3 If you want to go specifics in games, juuuust check out the individual pokemon games boards, like the Black and White, as well as the Heart Gold and Soul Silver board.

Well, Twilight Sky said that already, buuuut, I hope that helps with your pokemon learning! ^^

Anyways, if you want any help, especially scientific help! You can contact me via PM or VM, as well as any other staff member; they are all willing to help you. <3

I hope you'll enjoy your stay! =D