PDA

View Full Version : I've finally slain the pile of homework

インフェルノの津波
May 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM
And now I'm back.

And I want a 3DS after being frustrated at Dark Crater, and punching my screen. Woo.

You may now speak.

Miss Doronjo
May 7th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Hm, that homework sounded tough and numerous. D=

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/tinpadawan/Ema%20Skye%20sprites/ema-cheerfulb.gif

But! Its good to see you back. :3

When you say Dark Crater, do you mean Dark Crater in PMD2?

Cause Uuuugh yeah, I hate the Dark Crater. @-@
TOO MANY MOSTER HOUSES AND THAT FOOL DARKRAI WITH HIS MINIONS...

...And don't get me started on how many times Cresselia fainted and used all my reviver seeds. >w>

But yeah, welcome back. :3

インフェルノの津波
May 7th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Hm, that homework sounded tough and numerous. D=

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/tinpadawan/Ema%20Skye%20sprites/ema-cheerfulb.gif

But! Its good to see you back. :3

When you say Dark Crater, do you mean Dark Crater in PMD2?

Cause Uuuugh yeah, I hate the Dark Crater. @-@
TOO MANY MOSTER HOUSES AND THAT FOOL DARKRAI WITH HIS MINIONS...

...And don't get me started on how many times Cresselia fainted and used all my reviver seeds. >w>

But yeah, welcome back. :3

Yes I am. I hate that place so much, first 15 floors of death, and then 14 floors of more death, and a boss battle of death.

All for the sake of evolving.

Cressila dies way to often, and spams freaking Aurora Beam on stuff that's resistant to that move, and I'm a Charmander so that's a pretty big problem. Also, 2 Reviver Seeds, yay.

Thanks for welcoming me, though.

derozio
May 7th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Oh, our magnificent bastard is back? That's great! We should totally have a party. :DDD

Welcome back, Erik. May or may not seem like it but I missed you. Glad you're done with all that stupid homework. Which reminds me that I've got a ton of homework to do myself atm. :x Hope you become wonderfully active once again, brotah! :D

Sterling
May 7th, 2011, 11:09 PM
I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you survived that pile of homework you had. Welcome back to PC!~ Hope to see ya around. :)