PDA

View Full Version : New here

Coby
May 8th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Well as this forum section indicates i am new here, and will probably be an active member. Nice to meet you all! Wan't to know anything else feel free to ask.

Yo Face Here
May 8th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Hey hey, welcome to PokéCommunity!

Glad to see that you're going to be active, because I am as well!

Miss Doronjo
May 8th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Well Coby, I'm glad you can make it aboard here!

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/tinpadawan/Ema%20Skye%20sprites/ema-notesa.gif

Hm...I just want to ask somethings: A, is alakasam your favourite pokemon? Because well, its not my favourite psychic type, but its suuuuper fast and suuuuper powerful.

B, how did you find PC? Because I found it at google. ^w^ GOOGLE ROX. <3

And C: What do you plan on doing at PC? There's lots of things you can do; pokemon related or not, soooo yeah, I'm just curious. :3 Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll have fun! <3

Coby
May 8th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Well Coby, I'm glad you can make it aboard here!

Hm...I just want to ask somethings: A, is alakasam your favourite pokemon? Because well, its not my favourite psychic type, but its suuuuper fast and suuuuper powerful.

B, how did you find PC? Because I found it at google. ^w^ GOOGLE ROX. <3

And C: What do you plan on doing at PC? There's lots of things you can do; pokemon related or not, soooo yeah, I'm just curious. :3 Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll have fun! <3

Yeah Alakazam is my favorite Pokemon, use it in every game possible, but the one i have right now is really under powered for a lv 100, missing about 80 possible stat points in SP Attk, one day ill rectify that problem.

I found PC on google aswell, was right at the top.

I have no real particular direction on what i plan on doing, have any suggestions? Pretty open to anything and everything.

Also thanks all who welcomed me.