View Full Version : Dugtrio's Body

May 8th, 2011, 1:53 PM
So, guys, I was browsing Bulbapedia, and came to Dugtrio's page.
I clicked discussion, and found this:
Dugtrio's body.
So, it turns out Dugtrio's (and probably diglett's too) body is either a clump of dirt, or simply a tiny round thing, under a clump of dirt.
Also, when seismic tossing Dugtrio in PBR, this happens:
Clicky! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whBOtb7kZwA)
So, what do you think of this?

May 8th, 2011, 2:26 PM
I always had thought Dugtrio's (or Diglett's) body would've been something wormlike, not just a head. It's possible the dirt is covering a tiny body, but tbh the size of that clump relative to the head(s) makes that seem unlikely, unless it's some kind of squashed oval-shape thing keeping the heads together.

May 8th, 2011, 3:09 PM
wow. I've always thought that Diglett/Dugtrio was only showing half it's body and the rest was underground.

May 8th, 2011, 3:15 PM
ages 13 and over
Some theories I had a while back. Diglett and Dugtrio have to be able to scratch.

May 8th, 2011, 4:17 PM
Hmm...I always thought they had sausage shaped bodies with little paws :x

May 8th, 2011, 5:23 PM
I prefer the "sexy" theory, but I've always considered its body was straight, just like when cutting the top of a sausage.

May 8th, 2011, 8:28 PM
I believe they have little legs, and those dirt things are just covering them. It is possible, tbh. :/

May 8th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Little legs are probably more sensible than some kind of ovalish thing, so You're probably right.
Still, at least it proves it hasn't got a huge body.

May 9th, 2011, 1:19 AM
Isn't the picture in the OP a Dugtrio figurine?

Anyway, I think that Dugtrio does have feet; we just don't see them. Their bodies could be snake-like with short, stubby limbs ending in claws.

May 9th, 2011, 2:14 AM
Isn't that are picture of the Dugtrio figurine that was in the DP special with Brock?

They said in PMD that Diglett had feet, so this just confuses me further.

I don't know what to think anymore.

King Gumball
May 9th, 2011, 3:40 AM
yeah... I always thought it would have claws and a little tail, resembling an actual mole kind of :/

May 9th, 2011, 3:55 AM
That's contradictory to PMD.

Dugtrio and Diglett are mentioned to have feet. Unless they're concealed in the rock, but I don't think so.

May 9th, 2011, 4:20 AM
I always thought that Digglet/ Dugtrio have long bodies with legs. The "body" we all see are just their heads.

May 9th, 2011, 6:54 AM
The 3D models from Battle Revolution may help here.

May 13th, 2011, 4:10 PM
Honestly that's how I always imagined them :) I never was imaginative enough to think they had legs or anything like that lol :)

May 14th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Funny how we never see them materialize in the water.